Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave (4182 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Ngokafor(f): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2013
gratiaeo:
From your perspective, the Name PDP is associated with evil not the governors or members? Tell me what i don't know!

..by their actions and utterances,it's clear the problem is the name PDP not the members....reasons why they are fighting tooth and nail for ALL PDP members to port to their party..imagine that!!

..in the same breath,they are screaming on top of their voices that they are the 'progressives' and a viable alternative to the PDP..jokes!.
The funny thing is that they are deceiving no one but themselves and their fellow co-travellers,unfortunately,they are too deluded to realise that.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by fkaz(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Yes APC is a party full with focus leader, leaders who can command respect, Not the ruling party that is full of retardians and moronic who lack leadership. he need to warn them and let them knw where they are, APC is a party which has discipline and unique ideology.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2013
I thought APC already promised defectors automatic tickets?

The matter dun shange?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2013
talktimi: Any one who brings ant infested firewood into his house should be ready for a visitation from lizards
grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2013
fkaz: Yes APC is a party full with focus leader, leaders who can command respect, Not the ruling party that is full of retardians and moronic who lack leadership. he need to warn them and let them knw where they are, APC is a party which has discipline and unique ideology.
What is the unique ideology Are you saying that Tinubu is disciplined?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by networkrecharg: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2013
9jagirl4re: What is the unique ideology
Are you saying that Tinubu is disciplined?

in GOD WE TRUST. PDP HAS FAILED US...
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by 9jagirl4re(f): 9:24am On Dec 10, 2013
network.recharg:

in GOD WE TRUST. PDP HAS FAILED US...
Honey which Party has delivered 100% ? APC only allows crooks and thieves in, check the history of the G5 the Godfather of APC is the Grand-master of all thieves
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by jmaine: 1:38am On Dec 12, 2013
talktimi: Any one who brings ant infested firewood into his house should be ready for a visitation from lizards

Best post of the thread . . .Endorsed . . . . . cool

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by landmass: 1:43am On Dec 12, 2013
they are better warned not to cause troubles in APC.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 12, 2013
In as much as I look at the poster as an irredeemable sycophant, I really cant argue with his statement right now.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by DerideGull(m): 4:31am On Dec 12, 2013
The defected five governors from PDP to APC have analytical skills of kindergarten and should receive riot acts from the wide-eyed headmaster called Bola Ahmed Tinubu a.k.a Thiefinubu.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 12, 2013
You really think people like Amaechi or the other criminal Hausa Politicians and their allies would really love a Nigeria where theres law and order? i.e a Nigeria where a man like Buhari is in charge? I thinks not. They are both bad sets of people (the renegade PDP Politicians and GEJ) who dont have the interest of the Nigerian People at heart, but you know what? GEJ is a lesser evil than these fellow criminals of his. GEJ is a very unenlightened man; thats his biggest problem, thats why hes so confused that hes being tugged at by everyone and he doesnt know where to turn. Hes paranoid as hell and he doesnt know who to trust. I wish I could say the populace should give him a break but then he'll revert to his old ways. GEJ is clearly a man that doesnt do anything unless you prod him. I really hope Buhari becomes APC's flag bearer and a credible younger, vice from whatever part of the country (who would represent the country's direction for the future) is made his running mate. Buhari doesnt run for a 2nd term.Buhari comes in, cleans up shop for 4 years, wages an aggressive war on corruption, starting from the top, the effect will trickle down to the bottom . Buhari doesnt have a problem keeping his fingers out of the cookie jar, so why would he care whose Ox is gored when they are caught pilfering?

If these renegade PDP politicians somehow take a hold on APC and ensure that Buhari does not become its flag bearer, I hope GEJ wins and then turn around and wage an "aggressive" war on corruption; wanna take a wild guess who his first casualties will be? I dont trust these nPDP Governors that have now decamped to APC, they are all nothing but corrupt scoundrels with no morals or principles whose sole aim in life is to short change the state. How many of them left behind anything worthy that will be attached to their legacies when they leave office as Governors? Instead, they were all busy buying Private Jets while the people of their states did not even have pavements or sidewalks to walk on. Even though I like that PDP's pack-of-card-corruption-house is now falling apart, I fear for a Nigeria where any of these renegade Governors will be in a position to become President of Nigeria. No matter how you want to look at it, they showed the height of disloyalty, and openly too, by denigrating their own fellow party member and Commander-In-Chief.... thats to show the extent that their greed can be pushed.

Anyway, whether GEJ wins or Buhari wins, after 2015 Nigeria will never be the same again in terms of corruption. Its going to be Royal Rumble because everyone --- minus Buhari, I'd say---- is fighting for survival... and probably freedom. A loss at the poll, could potentially mean a stint in KiriKiri. Corruption loses, Nigerians win and thats all that I care about.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by DerideGull(m): 4:45am On Dec 12, 2013
kingoflag: You really think people like Amaechi or the other criminal Hausa Politicians and their allies would really love a Nigeria where theres law and order? i.e a Nigeria where a man like Buhari is in charge? I thinks not. They are both bad sets of people (the renegade PDP Politicians and GEJ) who dont have the interest of the Nigerian People at heart, but you know what? GEJ is a lesser evil than these fellow criminals of his. GEJ is a very unenlightened man; thats his biggest problem, thats why hes so confused that hes being tugged at by everyone and he doesnt know where to turn. Hes paranoid as hell and he doesnt know who to trust. I wish I could say the populace should give him a break but then he'll revert to his old ways. GEJ is clearly a man that doesnt do anything unless you prod him. I really hope Buhari becomes APC's flag bearer and a credible younger, vice from whatever part of the country (who would represent the country's direction for the future) is made his running mate. Buhari comes in, cleans up shop for 4 years, wages an aggressive war on corruption, starting from the top, the effect will trickle down to the bottom . Buhari doesnt have a problem keeping his fingers out of the cookie jar, so why would he care whose Ox is gored when they are caught pilfering?

If these renegade PDP politicians somehow take a hold on APC and ensure that Buhari does not become its flag bearer, I hope GEJ wins and then turn around and wage an "aggressive" war on corruption; wanna take a wild guess who his first casualties will be? I dont trust these nPDP Governors that have now decamped to APC, they are all nothing but corrupt scoundrels with no morals or principles whose sole aim in life is to short change the state. How many of them left behind anything worthy that will be attached to their legacies when they leave office as Governors? Instead, they were all busy buying Private Jets while the people of their states did not even have pavements or sidewalks to walk on. Even though I like that PDP's pack-of-card-corruption-house is now falling apart, I fear for a Nigeria where any of these renegade Governors will be in a position to become President of Nigeria. No matter how you want to look at it, they showed the height of disloyalty, and openly too, by denigrating their own fellow party member and Commander-In-Chief.... thats to show the extent that their greed can be pushed.

Anyway, whether GEJ wins or Buhari wins, after 2015 Nigeria will never be the same again in terms of corruption. Its going to be Royal Rumble because everyone --- minus Buhari, I'd say---- is fighting for survival... and probably freedom. A loss at the poll, could potentially mean a stint in KiriKiri. Corruption loses, Nigerians win and thats all that I care about.

Kingofool,

I suggest you read the Nigerian history properly before crowning Buhari a saint. Buhari is a fraud and his place in the Nigerian army officers’ cadre was made possible due to corruption. Hyena does not change its spots.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull:

Kingofool,

I suggest you read the Nigerian history properly before crowning Buhari a saint. Buhari is a fraud and his place in the Nigerian army officers’ cadre was made possible due to corruption. Hyena does not change its spots.

Thats your opinion, I do not agree with it.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by DerideGull(m): 5:06am On Dec 12, 2013
kingoflag:

Thats your opinion, I do not agree with it.

This is not a matter of opinion, it is a mere suggestion. Unless you are a reputable lazy scholar who would shy away from fact-finding endeavors and embraces innuendos.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by benson81(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2013
payless: Look at Ibo and creek boys having fun on an hopeless information. All of you need to take-off your foggy lenses and look at the link again grin grin

Leave APC alone! Retardeen was finally informed at the so called "reconciliation meeting" that they have finally left PDP. There is no need bothering about reconciliation meeting. You have all been daring these Governors to leave, but when they decided to leave, you started clamoring for their return. Those Governors are no more with PDP and you all need to fix your leaking umbrella before you drown in a pool of water. Stop worrying about APC. They ain't coming back.

PDP is about to become a regional (SS/SE) party where Retardinho, Anehni, Akpabio, Liyel Imoke, O.rgy, and other thieving PDP governors can have the party to themselves.
you forgot to add the north central governors,and those from katsina and kaduna.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull:

This is not a matter of opinion, it is a mere suggestion. Unless you are a reputable lazy scholar who would shy away from fact-finding endeavors and embraces innuendos.
And my opinion is that u should STFU and stop trying to pick a fight even when the other person is on ur side for once. Why are u so hateful?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by vanguard1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
payless: Look at Ibo and creek boys having fun on an hopeless information. All of you need to take-off your foggy lenses and look at the link again grin grin

Leave APC alone! Retardeen was finally informed at the so called "reconciliation meeting" that they have finally left PDP. There is no need bothering about reconciliation meeting. You have all been daring these Governors to leave, but when they decided to leave, you started clamoring for their return. Those Governors are no more with PDP and you all need to fix your leaking umbrella before you drown in a pool of water. Stop worrying about APC. They ain't coming back.

PDP is about to become a regional (SS/SE) party where Retardinho, Anehni, Akpabio, Liyel Imoke, O.rgy, and other thieving PDP governors can have the party to themselves.
APC is surely going to be swept off by its own broom. Associated political chauvinists on the loose. If pdp governors are thiefs, remind me the party. Of the lagos state speaker ikuforiji

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by talktimi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
kingoflag: In as much as I look at the poster as an irredeemable sycophant, I really cant argue with his statement right now.
Sycophant ke ? Isokay
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by olabukola: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
For tinubu to have said this "if" it's true that means the G-5 must have made a move to fix themselves up in a position that threatens Oga Tinubu own. Jagbajan no dey joke with his position of influence ooh.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! Bola Tinubu Warns Defecting G-5 Governors On How To Behave by hillsate: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
All these posts over unverified news!
SMH.
All these boys under the payroll of the presidency prepped by Abati and supervised by Okugbe should keep peddling fake news. Tenure go soon end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". / GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade / News Breaking Nnamdi Kanu Issued Death Threat Against Gov Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.