Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function (705 Views)

Sacked Akwa Ibom Speaker Shares 12 Vehicles, 20 Motorcycles To PDP Members (pics / Madness! Akwa Ibom State Speaker Carries Mace To Social Function(picture) / Akwa Ibom: Speaker And Deputy Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function by iluvnaija: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2013
The Speaker of the Akwa-Ibom State House of Assembly, Sam Ikon, was recently spotted at a social function with the mace, a symbol of authority of the Assembly.
The lawmaker was photographed at the event with Don Etiebet and his wife.
As gathered, the Speaker was neither at a state function nor on the floor of the Assembly, where the mace is supposed to be used or placed. The mace was carelessly laid on the table.
Some have already described the act as ‘shameful’ and have called for the impeachment of the Speaker.

Source: http://aproko247.com/2013/12/10/photonews-a-ibom-speaker-takes-mace-to-social-function/

Re: PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function by adezjamz(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2013
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function by fr3do(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2013
Impunity
Re: PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function by quality01(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2013
Sincerely I don't understand what this country is turning into. Imagine a speaker attending social function with the state's symbol of authority. This is enough to impeach the idi.ot from office.
Re: PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function by Tolexander: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2013
fr3do: Impunity
i first thought maybe he was using it as a walking stick until i saw the lady beside him.

He dey use am do show for the woman say na e be the speaker.
Re: PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2013
I dont believe just everything i read here these days cuz the Apc i know can distort fact to score cheap political point
Re: PHOTONEWS: A-ibom Speaker Takes Mace To Social Function by Blazinraj01(f): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tolexander: i first thought maybe he was using it as a walking stick until i saw the lady beside him.

He dey use am do show for the woman say na e be the speaker.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Asks PDP To Demolish Party Secretariat! / Rivers Factional Speaker Evans Bipi Denies Plot To Impeach Amaechi / Federal Govt To Privatise Our Refineries: ''for'' Or ''against''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.