Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here (24317 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Prayn 4 what or against what?while u sit here prayn,the chinese whor unbelivers r taking over ur country and raping it blind
We pray due to man made problems here??unemployment, no light,u ur brodas and sisters r all on strike, boko haram etc..wid a good government we ll solve majority of dz problems!!!its not God's work!!I repeat..d sooner u open ur eyes the better!!!
warrikid:
Of wat use wud the pastors speech abt political ofiicers be to us when the officers are not present?
Dude,its not a political forum man.
Wit all d gud roads in yankee,dem no dey get accident?
Take dis ur speech to a political forum. Christians go dere too,buh dey know its a political forum where dey can address dese issues and get d officers to perform.
Leave d chuuch alone,dey are doin dier part,praying.
Shuuuuuu.

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ichommy(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Titiluvly: Shiloh is a divine mandate given to Gods servant by
God,it is a medium where God changes the story of
men (Joshua 18 :1 - 2)..This year 2013 is not an
exception..God has promised Exceeding Grace that
Make Exceedingly Great..Wherever you are in
Canaanland,Ota Lagos or any of the viewing
centers,Stay Connected and make the most of this
season..

Mind-blowing testimonies were shared
* A 55years old woman that got married for the first
time this year and

* A 54years old woman that gave birth for the first
time after 28yrs of marriage

*23yrs blind eyes was opened while Gods servant was ministering

And many others..

God is still at work!..He says what He means and
means what He says..

Morning Session--6.30am
Night Session--7pm

Exceeding Grace To You!

Jesus Is Lord!

TitiLuvy, eh eh, so you re a winner.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Brezzybone(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2013
When God speaks everything hears
Everyone that cried for mercy in the Bible got their healing
Every other thing might fail but mercy never fail

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2013
I'm a better xtian than u ll ever be..I'm a comfortable guy but doesn't mean I should give a testimony when I see the kind of whirlpool my beloved country is sinking to and we try and ask God to resolve our problems..I luv my country and thatz why it pains me when I c all dz
When u go home and see ur sisters and brodaz jobless at home due to ASUU strike,is that the devilz work?
ayusco85:

U need to give ur life to christ

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by olukuewu(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2013
My mess shall be cleared up by the mercy of God.day2nite awesome experience.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2013
ichommy:

TitiLuvy, eh eh, so you re a winner.

Yes, A Proud Winner!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by bufness(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2013
lorretta u: Ok so I decided to follow my bestie to shiloh today and it wasn't funny

What's with the whistles? Three ladies cardinal points of me made a pact to blow out my brians with their trumpets A.K.A whistles. Won't God answer if they pray without the whistles?
Frankly I couldn't concentrate. When I implored on the lady by my left to pls kindly reduce the pitch,she shrieked at me and appeared ready give any shade of trouble I desired. Needless to say,I quietly shut up

Then the theatrics. Smh
Rev oyedepo via satellite told of how God took him face to face and showed him scores of people suffering in something Akin to hell and how he saw then crying in anguish etc etc. It's not the authenticity of the experience that I'm out to debate rather the reactions of the congregation. It was almost hilarious if it wasn't so noisy.some were kneeling n prostrating. Some women were rolling themselves on the floor in what "I don't know what to call it " state. May be in the spirit things.shouts of " oh Papa,speak Daddy, Daddy oyedepo"etc filled the air. Smh. I'm sure the Rev himself wouldn't want to be revered more than God

Which leaves me wondering "why do women go gaga over Men Of God?

All in all,it was almost very nice if not for the noise. I'm a very quiet person. That was disconcerting.

May God answer our prayers smiley
dont tell me dz or 1st tym of attending a big gathering ,if I've bin to rccg b4 den u may jst know d true meaning of noise, anyways hope u enjoyed urslf
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by lonelydora: 12:16am On Dec 12, 2013
uncle2010: Reporting live from shiloh ground.....choir ministration gong on now...
Instead of paying attention to what is going on, you are there trying to update on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by kellyeternity(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Shiloh 2013 Day 2 evening was awesome. The God of Shiloh had mercy on me and attended to my desires. To Him alone be all the glory forever. Amen
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by cybergee(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2013
I was blessed tonight, our viewing center was filled with God's power.lfc nkpolu port harcourt..several testimony like insanity disgraced by the power of God. I won't miss holy ghost service by 5:30 am 2moro morning.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glen87: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2013
I represent Eligbam branch Portharcourt. Infact my life has changed forever and I'm now among the era of new generation to conquer the world soonest. We will lead the children of the world. I really got a hand of grace upon me yesterday. To God be the glory
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 12, 2013
People who reason like u are part of dz nations problems!!!!
Dd john d bapst speak to herod face to face?dd elisha/elija condemn king ahab/ahaz/jezebel face to face?
My point is wid the kind of fellowership from d media and nigerians these pastos enjoy,do u realise what an earth shaking statement by for example chris oyakhilome condemning the. Ministers of education,transport etc would have on d citizenry and nigerians as a whole? The press would surely carry it up and who knwz what would happen from there..I dnt condemn shiloh or other public xtian gatherings but I condemn the kinda message thatz passed across...
So,u knw most of our political oFficers r all church goers.
If I was a man of God and 50per cent of my members r youths who haven't been in sch for close to 5months,it should/would touch me.
There r no demns caging us in nigeria..the ministers of education,road and transport,ferma etc r the physical demons we have here who God has revealed to us...faroul lawan is also amongst them..includn the NNpC which siphoned several billions of dollars..those r the people holding us down..those r the people u shouldbe casting and stoning and binding
warrikid:
Of wat use wud the pastors speech abt political ofiicers be to us when the officers are not present?
Dude,its not a political forum man.
Wit all d gud roads in yankee,dem no dey get accident?
Take dis ur speech to a political forum. Christians go dere too,buh dey know its a political forum where dey can address dese issues and get d officers to perform.
Leave d chuuch alone,dey are doin dier part,praying.
Shuuuuuu.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Ama80(f): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2013
no accusation of d enemy maters when mercy is@work.i plead for mercy upon my financial life.God of shiloh wl visit my family by hs mercy.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Am in lagos and didn't know it has already started,please is it holding tomorrow?
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 12, 2013
Be careful hw y'all take God for granted!!even a useless governor like theodore orji was one of d peeps layn hands on jonathan in israel...
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by kevoneal: 12:30am On Dec 12, 2013
Vic-jay:
i just came bk from Sapele road Benin city viewing centre. it was awesome. Exceeding grace. Grace that breaks human protocols. God said it, i believe it and that settles it. A year and ten months pregnancy. That one go don grow teeth inside belle

Wow! I was priviledged to be @ d viewing centre as well in sapele road Benin city...it was an awesome service. It particularly felt good to see great Generals like Dr pastor Paul Enenche and Dr David Ibieyiomie @ d meeting . God is just too Big beyond description!!!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by kevoneal: 12:32am On Dec 12, 2013
arcbabe: Am in lagos and didn't know it has already started,please is it holding tomorrow?

Oh! Yes tomorow morning session by 5:30am, evening session by 7pm. Shiloh rounds up on sunday. Cheers!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by warrikid(m): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: Prayn 4 what or against what?while u sit here prayn,the chinese whor unbelivers r taking over ur country and raping it blind
We pray due to man made problems here??unemployment, no light,u ur brodas and sisters r all on strike, boko haram etc..wid a good government we ll solve majority of dz problems!!!its not God's work!!I repeat..d sooner u open ur eyes the better!!!
I see u r trying to feel my point.
A natural man cannot understand spiritual things,dey r foolishness to him.
Let politicians solve d political errors and let the chuuch handle the spiritual part and also attend to d personal travails of believing citizens. Shikena. *smiles*
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by bufness(m): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2013
choir ministration ....amazing

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 12, 2013
Its here we attribute every wrong thn to spiritual levels.unemployment we say its spiritual.ditto for kidnappn, terrorism,bombing,air aaccidents,road accidents..HOW THE FLYING Bleep ARE THESE SPIRITUAL
Read d second post by this nairalander and u ll also feel my point
https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim
warrikid:
Let politicians solve d political errors and let the chuuch handle the spiritual part and also attend to d personal travails of believing citizens. Shikena. *smiles*
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by inikamoze(m): 12:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Do not say what YOU DO NO WANT!!

Kai!! Last night's ministrations was AWESOME!!!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim
Y'all should spend tyme readn dz link
desdichando: Instead of you youths to march to aso rock and demand d impeachment and stoning of d government and politicians in power u prefer calling on God to solve ur man made problems...
U pray against road accidents and bloodsuckn demons that cause accidents in 'mber months!!!morons!!ffs, the roads r bad and even if u pray against accidents fron nw till thy kingdom come there must b accidents..aint no wishes
80percent of d youths flockn to shiloh r jobless,on ASUU strke etc and y' all flock to shiloh
Tell me something y'all..the pastors who preach to u in shiloh,did he for once condemn the minister of transport for not repairing all roads in the country leadn to 'shilooh' which he knwz majority of his congregation would pass through? Oh, I forgot,he has a private jet that takes him directly there.
Did/do any of d pastors condemn the government and minister of education for playn wid the future of d nigerian youths who are members of his congregation?oh I also forgot,the pastors' children r all abroad or in private universities?
B4 u condemn me of been an unbeliever, I must state I'm a xtian but nt a blind one and if most of u have been abroad u would understand my points.
Most of u dnt knw that martin luther king junior was a baptist minister..he DDnt sit down in church prayn against the problems of black segregation..instead he called out d 'enemies' and fought for his peoples rights...john d baptist boldly looked at king herod in d eye and told him to stop his 'sinning'..jesus boldly condemned d pharisees,saducees and ruling peeps in hz time...ellisha/elijah went in2 hiding for speaking his mind against d ruling king?
R u all gettn my point?please we need to start reasoning like enlightened peeps.havnt u asked urslef that upon all d prayers we say in churches,mosques etc nigeria seems to get worse?most of u 'shiloher' r the worse tribalists we v here? From calln people 'omo nna', 'nde ofe mmanu etc'
I read a page from a nairalander and I ll post it here so that y'all can meditate as I meditated

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 12, 2013
If d ghost of martin luther king junior was to appear in front of u,I hope u would repeat dz statement word 4 word
He was a senior baptist minister u know..google s ur friend..thatz my idea of a man of God
warrikid:

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ExpressBooking(m): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2013
God in the race of man is called Grace. His Exceeding grace,divine wisdom and 7 redemptive treasures of salvation are being made manifest in our lives. A divine encounter with the Almighty Creator is repositioning our destinies. I know who God says I am,what He says I am, where He says am at....oooooh I know who I am, walking in power and walking in Miracle. From a chosen generation called forth to show His blessings
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 12, 2013
@ Deschidando, let it go pls

You've to understand that some ppl are too religious beyond reason. Why waste your mb explaining?
As long as the earth rotates around the sun and the moon revolves around the earth, a time will come when most ppl will know God the way he wants them to know him and not the way another man dictates for them.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glassman: 12:55am On Dec 12, 2013
for d first time ever, i heard papa's first son(pst david oyedepo jnr) teach in d mornin session. man,it was awesome.he taught wt grt understanding of scriptures and authority.he taught on PROVOKING EXCEEDING GRACE THRU WISDOM
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ExpressBooking(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: https://www.nairaland.com/1402108/igbos-yorubas-hausas-xtian-muslim
Y'all should spend tyme readn dz link

I would advise you speak with caution. You said you are a Christian yet you undermine the protective power and Hand of God. It is not appointed unto you to judge anyone's belief. Private jets or abroad universities, you must learn to respect and acknowledge God's hand and Grace upon our lives and society cos we ain't better than others but He still keeps us.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 12, 2013
I knw and I feel u..I just wanted to point out to dat guy one or 2 thnz!!!I v brodaz and sisters who r @ home twiddling their thumbs due to ASUU. And its so painful that no one says anything..I rewatched dz old movie few days ago 'V for Vendetta' and it reallly got me thinking and reflecting
lorretta u: @ Deschidando, let it go pls

You've to understand that some ppl are too religious beyond reason. Why waste your mb explaining?
As long as the earth rotates around the sun and the moon revolves around the earth, a time will come when most ppl will know God the way he wants them to know him and not the way another man dictates for them.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 12, 2013
kevoneal:

Oh! Yes tomorow morning session by 5:30am, evening session by 7pm. Shiloh rounds up on sunday. Cheers!
thanks
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Spot d difference between dz two groups
Group 1
Desmond tutu
Martin luther king jnr
Mahatma gadhi
Mother theresa
Mary slessor

Group 2
Chris oyakhilome
Ayo oritseajfor
Okotie
Pastor (interject here)
Lfyi:both groups r religioud peeps/men of God
ExpressBooking:

I would advise you speak with caution. You said you are a Christian yet you undermine the protective power and Hand of God. It is not appointed unto you to judge anyone's belief. Private jets or abroad universities, you must learn to respect and acknowledge God's hand and Grace upon our lives and society cos we ain't better than others but He still keeps us.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by lancee(m): 1:03am On Dec 12, 2013
SERVICE WAS AWESOME , VEIWING FROM MARYLAND/D.C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Have Never Earned Money From My Book Proceeds" - Bishop Oyedepo / Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.