Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here (24318 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by tmgtreasure(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2013
PLEASE WHERE IN ITIRE IJESHA @ SURULERE CAN I WATCH SHILOH 2013 SATELITE TV OR GIVE ME THE LINK TO STREAM
IT ONLINE.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2013
Scorpionking: Black people are very s.tupid people. Shiloh my A.S.S

SHILOH=FOOL'S GOLD
WHERE IS PASTOR KUN, FROSBEL AND GOSHEN WHEN U NEED EM?

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by xtian234(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2013
Grace for exceeding greatness! I'm more than a conqueror in all
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2013
kuss:

The The scholarship scheme of the church is for members only, because winners is a very big church the only way we recognize our true members is through the satellite fellowship.and you have to be a member for at least 2 months to be entitled to welfare and scholarships.thanks.
but is it supposed to be so? Why should Oyedepo give scholarship to only his members? That's not how things I done. This is why I like TB Joshua. He helps the needy irrespective of your ethnicity or religion. Non members are helped more than those who are members of his church.
Jesus never discriminated the people he performed miracle on. Jesus never helped only his followers and ignored the unbelievers. Why should Oyedepo do the opposite? I remember when Oyedepo refused helping his sister just because she is a muslim. He even threatened her unless she converts to christianity,he will not help her. Is that how to win souls for christ?
Christianity have been abused and ridiculed by the likes of Oyedepo. cry

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by brownlord: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2013
berem: but is it supposed to be so? Why should Oyedepo give scholarship to only his members? That's not how things I done. This is why I like TB Joshua. He helps the needy irrespective of your ethnicity or religion. Non members are helped more than those who are members of his church.
Jesus never discriminated the people he performed miracle on. Jesus never helped only his followers and ignored the unbelievers. Why should Oyedepo do the opposite? I remember when Oyedepo refused helping his sister just because she is a muslim. He even threatened her unless she converts to christianity,he will not help her. Is that how to win souls for christ?
Christianity have been abused and ridiculed by the likes of Oyedepo. cry

go get a life, You have nothing meaningful to say

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by vanguard1(m): 7:02am On Dec 12, 2013
EPOMA:

I am still waiting for that man Oyedepo to apologised to the girl he slapped. Even a governor regretted his act when he said go and die. Not saying much oooooooo.
He gave the girl the slap of God. Scammers in Godly clothings.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uncle2010: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2013
uncle2010: Welcome to day 2 of shiloh 2013 exceeding grace.....don't beeft out on what God is doing in the life of his children. Be blessed as you tune ur spirit to shiloh
I don't know if you grabbed that word of God from papa's mouth: "SURELY their is an END and thy expectation SHALL not be cut off(Prob 23:18)
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by dojumav: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2013
Awesome.... As if shiloh should continue forever.... Every blessed day...
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uncle2010: 7:20am On Dec 12, 2013
According to papa "what you don't expect you are not permitted to experience" pls sharpen your expectation....I feel like dancing.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ujahboy(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2013
uncle2010: Shiloh 2013 starts now.......7pm 10th December 2013.......get ready for your exceeding grace miracle in Jesus name. Remember to share ur experience and testimonies here as the power of God hit you in this year's shiloh.
which tv station is showing it pls
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Jessicavizzy(f): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2013
uncle2010: This words just hit me from the man of God....he said "is grace that makes great and therefore exceeding grace will make you exceedingly great. Therefore receive the exceeding grace of God. I receive it now. Thank you Father.
....I receive it IJN Amen.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Atmosfear: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2013
Shiloh.

"spiritual" recycling industry.
The white man must be shaking their heads at the black man's delusions

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by ovokeiv1(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2013
Nigerians enjoy talkin nonsense....... we go insult GEJ, PEJ, OBJ, SENATORS, GOVERNORS, etc
Those ones no reach us, nw na men of God b our nxt targets abi I beg una in d name of God to stp dis madness n face ur own biz, leave d men of God 4 God to deal with.
Dis thread ws 4 sharing shilow xperiences n nt a religious war thread.......if u dnt beliv in shilow i wonder y ure in dis thread.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Alikaxon(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Richmartbest(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2013
It was wow........I got dis "it is who you follow that determines who follows you" also Papa said Christ has paid for Health & vitality. health=a sickness free life. While Vitality= unique enegy
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by uncle2010: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2013
The price to live a healthy life has been paid for once and you cannot pay for a goods twice.

When God speaks everything hears including the dead.

Redemption reconnects you to the prophetic root of Moses.

Nothing moves Jesus to heal than mercy.

The mercy of God is a failure proof access to the healing virtue

One of the evidence of salvation is joy unspeakable.

The joy of the Lord is my strength
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Jessicavizzy(f): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: Instead of you youths to march to aso rock and demand d impeachment and stoning of d government and politicians in power u prefer calling on God to solve ur man made problems...
U pray against road accidents and bloodsuckn demons that cause accidents in 'mber months!!!morons!!ffs, the roads r bad and even if u pray against accidents fron nw till thy kingdom come there must b accidents..aint no wishes
80percent of d youths flockn to shiloh r jobless,on ASUU strke etc and y' all flock to shiloh
Tell me something y'all..the pastors who preach to u in shiloh,did he for once condemn the minister of transport for not repairing all roads in the country leadn to 'shilooh' which he knwz majority of his congregation would pass through? Oh, I forgot,he has a private jet that takes him directly there.
Did/do any of d pastors condemn the government and minister of education for playn wid the future of d nigerian youths who are members of his congregation?oh I also forgot,the pastors' children r all abroad or in private universities?
B4 u condemn me of been an unbeliever, I must state I'm a xtian but nt a blind one and if most of u have been abroad u would understand my points.
Most of u dnt knw that martin luther king junior was a baptist minister..he DDnt sit down in church prayn against the problems of black segregation..instead he called out d 'enemies' and fought for his peoples rights...john d baptist boldly looked at king herod in d eye and told him to stop his 'sinning'..jesus boldly condemned d pharisees,saducees and ruling peeps in hz time...ellisha/elijah went in2 hiding for speaking his mind against d ruling king?
R u all gettn my point?please we need to start reasoning like enlightened peeps.havnt u asked urslef that upon all d prayers we say in churches,mosques etc nigeria seems to get worse?most of u 'shiloher' r the worse tribalists we v here? From calln people 'omo nna', 'nde ofe mmanu etc'
I read a page from a nairalander and I ll post it here so that y'all can meditate as I meditated
...sorry to say,U r d biggest Fool of the year.Go n solve ur problem,lemme tell u,u are the one that is jobless and i advice you to Get a life and dont attract Gods wrath.U jobless Human.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Jessicavizzy(f): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2013
lorretta u: Ok so I decided to follow my bestie to shiloh today and it wasn't funny

What's with the whistles? Three ladies cardinal points of me made a pact to blow out my brians with their trumpets A.K.A whistles. Won't God answer if they pray without the whistles?
Frankly I couldn't concentrate. When I implored on the lady by my left to pls kindly reduce the pitch,she shrieked at me and appeared ready give any shade of trouble I desired. Needless to say,I quietly shut up

Then the theatrics. Smh
Rev oyedepo via satellite told of how God took him face to face and showed him scores of people suffering in something Akin to hell and how he saw then crying in anguish etc etc. It's not the authenticity of the experience that I'm out to debate rather the reactions of the congregation. It was almost hilarious if it wasn't so noisy.some were kneeling n prostrating. Some women were rolling themselves on the floor in what "I don't know what to call it " state. May be in the spirit things.shouts of " oh Papa,speak Daddy, Daddy oyedepo"etc filled the air. Smh. I'm sure the Rev himself wouldn't want to be revered more than God

Which leaves me wondering "why do women go gaga over Men Of God?

All in all,it was almost very nice if not for the noise. I'm a very quiet person. That was disconcerting.

May God answer our prayers smiley
...lemme rmind u again that in the presence of God ders Fullness of Joy.Y not concertrate on wat brot u to shiloh dan concertrating on wat odas are doing..Tnks!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Perfecter4real(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Yesterday shilo service was awesome, especially when the men of God asked us to cry out for MErcy i felt Jesus God bless you sir.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Our God is Real..

*A 49yr old woman gave birth for the first time after 16yrs..

*22yrs broken marriage restored 3weeks to shiloh

All via shiloh sacrifice

Haleluyah!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Atmosfear: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2013
ovokeiv1: Nigerians enjoy talkin nonsense....... we go insult GEJ, PEJ, OBJ, SENATORS, GOVERNORS, etc
Those ones no reach us, nw na men of God b our nxt targets abi I beg una in d name of God to stp dis madness n face ur own biz, leave d men of God 4 God to deal with.
Dis thread ws 4 sharing shilow xperiences n nt a religious war thread.......if u dnt beliv in shilow i wonder y ure in dis thread.

The shiloh experience is that u will be broke financially after. Only the business man of god gets the "overflow". Daydreamers. Some of u will not even. Have transport fare to return home.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Dec 12, 2013
Its a matter of choice. Many are called but few are chosen.

Am not surprised because in everything there must be negative reviews.

Everyone can never dance to the same tune.

May God forgive us all.

Exceeding grace to everyone who believes.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Jessicavizzy(f): 7:50am On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1: Another business strategy by the private jet flying pastorpreneur. The scam called oyedepo. God is in trouble
...Do u know u are a fool?..For crying out loud y cant sum humans mind dia business juz for once
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2013
Adedayo layo: I can't be in canaanland but will be at the viewing centre at LFC Offa garage Ilorin believing to receive the same grace
same here bt my own is @ gaa-imam, ilorin. Wish to know u faah!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by doubleportion: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2013
There is something spectacular about the Spirit of faith, it makes you do what even yourself know you cannot do naturally. It's awesome!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by mekzyjoe(m): 7:52am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: Be careful hw y'all take God for granted!!even a useless governor like theodore orji was one of d peeps layn hands on jonathan in israel...
Shut ur trash boy,,,,is it a must u must comment,,,boy go to aso rock n do dat,,,,,,
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by doubleportion: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2013
Beware! I will soon metamophosized into EXCEEDING GRACE.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2013
Kelvo88: Whr can i view it in Asaba?
winners chapel Ibusa Road Asaba.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2013
Atmosfear:

The shiloh experience is that u will be broke financially after. Only the business man of god gets the "overflow". Daydreamers. Some of u will not even. Have transport fare to return home.SMH

When you sow with understanding,you can NEVER be BROKE..Shiloh sacrifice is a medium which God uses to Prosper His people..God is not a joker

Pls say what you know and stop SYH
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Lumyboi(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2013
nutty_hnic:

I was about to loose hope in the youth of this generation until I saw your post. Bright young man.

Let me add this. Most youths are plain st..pid sorry to say. If you set any expectations about their behavior you will be sadly disappointed..

These bunch of lazy assss niggers don't want to use their brains. There mates abroad are brainstorming and inventing new stuffs while they are asking for grace to buy them.
It's effing ridiculous.

The Nigerian youth is lazy just like our politicians.

It is important that I point out that at the end of the day, the grace they are looking for boils down to MONEY. That's all it is. Greedy bunch of people!!!

Isn't it ironical that biblically, these are the kind of people we ought to pray against?

At least sm youths r stil sane. Nice write up. Its so disheartenin rili wen u c ow sm "leaders of tmao" reason. Nt gud to tlk bad abt "a man of G/god" bt the bible is there for us al to learn. I advice we open out eyes to c d real truth n not wot sm1 wants us to bliv. more lik brainwashin. God v mercy on us al.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fight At Assemblies Of God Church Kaduna, 20 Injured / "I Have Never Earned Money From My Book Proceeds" - Bishop Oyedepo / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.