Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry (619 Views)

Buhari's Revanchist Tendencies And Ethnic Bigotry Revisited / Epz Groundbreaking Ceremony: Itsekiri Accuse Jonathan Of Ethnic Bigotry / Genocide: The Consequence Of Ethnic Bigotry? (Hotel Rwanda) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by realborn(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thought I should start a page for signatures to end ethnic bigotry, party jingoism, defence of corruption, mediocrity, laundering of bad politicians (all political parties), hate and spite on Nairaland.

A thousand signatures are being sought as a minimum. Thereafter, we shall collectively address the issues besieging our dear nation and jointly proffer solutions and ideas through another designated thread to the Government of the day.

The project to revive Nigeria starts with you and I. Our image has been unduly plundered and thus high time we laundered it to limelight. I am strongly opined about the erudite intellectual capability and quality of Nairalanders. The impact of Nairaland in the online media sector is absolutely inestimable with reference to its strong member base and host of guests who throng in daily to contribute or peruse.

Let us drive a new Nigeria come 2015. Let us prove to the world and the nay sayers that we shall not disintegrate but resuscitate. Let us attempt to correct the ills and rewrite history for our children. The journey starts now.

My Signature - #iconcurwithanendtotribalism
#icondemnbadleadership
#ibelievethelandisgreen
#isupportanewnigeria

1 Like

Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by realborn(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Y una no gree sign na? Dis wahala no dey tire una? Una c reason y dem no go gree accept say young people (wey neva reach 45) sef dey naija? Ok oo. I leave tori for mathaias. Long tins no dey!
Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
do you think its possible to end all the listed on nairaland? grin
Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by juman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
The country should be divided or return to federalism that worked well for the country.

1 Like

Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by bigass(f): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
first of all: go down low ............tell me your tribe!
Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by emeka94(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
My Signature - #iconcurwithanendtotribalism
#icondemnbadleadership
#ibelievethelandisgreen
#isupportanewnigeria

One naija
One love

1 Like

Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by emeka94(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
juman: One nigeria is senseless.

The country should be divided or return to federalism that worked well for the country.

Are you high on e-igbo. Sorry I meant real made in warri Igbo. Before na parliamentary abi na confederate system we dey practice.
Finally it is too late to divid Nigeria into regions or pratice confederate system. The psyche of Nigerians has been so tribalised that it can best be called villagised or senatorial minoritism. even if you divide nigeria into more states, some people will keep crying MAGINALISATION.
Personally I think federalism is the best for Nigeria because it gives no region, tribe, party complete and utter control of the center government as opposed to the 1960s when majority members of parliament formed the government and since in nigeria political parties are formed and belonged to depending on ethnicity and not ideology, it therefore foist one single party/tribe as the center govt for years and at the end of the day, people-even members of the ruling party- will keeping on shouting MARGINALIZATION

1 Like

Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by realborn(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2013
bigass: first of all: go down low ............tell me your tribe!

Make I yarn my tribe? I no get any. I rep Naija. E no get tribe wey neva join sometin good add for my life since I open eye. So no long tins.

In absolute truth, I give no hoot about who rules this country and where he or she is from. My sincere desire and prayer is for the Almighty to provide us with true and sincere leaders.

When Obj was President, neither did the yorubas gain any major infrastructure nor any other zone of this country. Under GEJ, nothing special is happening in the Niger Delta or any other zone of this country. President Yaradua's tenure was quite short for an effective appraisal.

Anyone who ventures to other countries with similar revenue nomenclature as Nigeria will be amazed at the level of industrialization, creativity, technological advancement, infrastructural sophistication amongst others. This should be our demand as the new generation and not baseless fights about PDP and APC. We should save the energy tuned towards being umpires for who is winning between OBJ and GEJ in the nonsensical #openletterswars for more meaningful requests.

The past leaders like OBJ should continue to wallow in shame for their failures. The present government of the day should strive for more noble and iconic projects. The world has transcended revamp of locomotive engines and set up of almajiri schools.

I strongly believe through the NL platform, U and I via our collective cerebral intellectual cognitive ability, energy and exposure can assist the present administration on the way to go and also monitor and control same for apt delivery of the dividends of democracy to every door step in this country irrespective of tribe and political affiliation!

Make I go bath abeg. My guy dey marry today (I no sabi wetin make am put am for Monday sef).

1 Like

Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by realborn(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2013
emeka94: My Signature - #iconcurwithanendtotribalism
#icondemnbadleadership
#ibelievethelandisgreen
#isupportanewnigeria

One naija
One love

Many blessings for you Mekus!

2 Likes

Re: Collective, Concerted And Cultivated End To Tribalism And Ethnic Bigotry by lloydtruth: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Anybody involved in tribalism or ethnic bigotry is only limiting his success, tribe be like barracks, soldier come soldier go tribe still remain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Is Time Magazine Person Of The Year 2013!! / Interpreter At Mandela Event: I Was Hallucinating / Means "Some" Security Agents Extort Money From Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.