Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Person Of Interest - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Person Of Interest (19462 Views)

Person Of Interest Versus Jack Bauer 24 Hours. Which 1 Do U Prefer? / PERSON OF INTEREST Season 3. What Are Your Expectations? / CBS Person Of Interest - Illuminati Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Of Interest by jorhney(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
shaw is dead N000000000000!!
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 6:19am On Jan 14, 2015
The actress that plays Shaw, Sarah Shahi, is pregnant, so she asked to be written out. It looks like the creators are trying to give her some leeway to return, by not actually showing Shaw's death.

To be honest after Carter's death, I kinda hope they make it permanent, even though I'm a fan of Shaw. I'm not sure I could handle the whole let's look for her phase, just get Root to go HAM on Samaritan & its crew. I'd watch that with some popcorn & M&Ms, you know it would be awesome... I know we keep hoping for Fusco's death, but they want the loss to really hurt & the clueless one just doesn't cut it.

Oh well, I guess I'm grateful for Carter's death, it gave us Cookie Lyon (Taraji P. Henson's character on Empire).
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2015
cao:
The actress that plays Shaw, Sarah Shahi, is pregnant, so she asked to be written out. It looks like the creators are trying to give her some leeway to return, by not actually showing Shaw's death.

To be honest after Carter's death, I kinda hope they make it permanent, even though I'm a fan of Shaw. I'm not sure I could handle the whole let's look for her phase, just get Root to go HAM on Samaritan & its crew. I'd watch that with some popcorn & M&Ms, you know it would be awesome... I know we keep hoping for Fusco's death, but they want the loss to really hurt & the clueless one just doesn't cut it.

Oh well, I guess I'm grateful for Carter's death, it gave us Cookie Lyon (Taraji P. Henson's character on Empire).

Here I was hopeful that she was not dead undecided At least she can come back sha. I was meant to be starting Boardwalk Empire but I am suffering from Grey's anatomy withdrawals and can't bring myself to start another series. That Shonda Rhimes must be a drama queen in real life!!!
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijababe:

Here I was hopeful that she was not dead undecided At least she can come back sha. I was meant to be starting Boardwalk Empire but I am suffering from Grey's anatomy withdrawals and can't bring myself to start another series. That Shonda Rhimes must be a drama queen in real life!!!

I avoid Shonda like the plague, I like my heart to still beat normally, I don't have the energy for her brand of crazy.
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Gay couples are the rage for every prime time show now, the gay fans have long been waiting with bated breath for Root and Shaw to get it on, maybe she will come back to couple up with Root.
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2015
naijababe:
Gay couples are the rage for every prime time show now, the gay fans have long been waiting with bated breath for Root and Shaw to get it on, maybe she will come back to couple up with Root.

i personally thinks gay couples are what trending in our screens right and i know the gay fans will be happy with the development.

back to the topic i just want these guys to wrap up this finding Shaw thing jare. There is a lot bigger fights around; samaritan vs machine, Dominic vs Elias. Am waiting for the role the phone call guy will play in future
Re: Person Of Interest by Blazinraj01(f): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Coming late; I see an alliance between Control and the Machine smiley
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
cao:

I avoid Shonda like the plague, I like my heart to still beat normally, I don't have the energy for her brand of crazy.

Shonda is a drama queen and her series is not suitable for people with high blood pressure
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Coming late; I see an alliance between Control and the Machine smiley

Me too, add Elias to that side while Dominic will be used by Samaritan of course.
Re: Person Of Interest by Blazinraj01(f): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
naijababe:

Me too, add Elias to that side while Dominic will be used by Samaritan of course.
Yes. I look forward to seeing Elias again. I like the guy's style (Loyalty). smiley I don't really feel Dominic's crew. I'll see what he is up to
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
So true, I'd actually forgotten about Elias & Dominic.
hyzicbond:

Shonda is a drama queen and her series is not suitable for people with high blood pressure
As in, her shows should come with a medical warning.
Re: Person Of Interest by gottoboy(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2015
cao:

Help M̶̲̥̅ƺ with Links to Empire
Re: Person Of Interest by gottoboy(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2015
But the actress ιѕ pregnant with twins and doesn’t see a legitimate return to acting for two years.
While I am all for †ЂA̶̲̥̅† they think Samaritan is hiding her (Äη∂ there is some history there, the Decima Corporation saved Kara from being blown up and had ᵗᴴᵋ world pretend she was dead) unless ᵗᴴᵋ team thinks she ιѕ actually dead they (specifically Root Äη∂ John) won’t stop
looking for her.
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
gottoboy:

Help M̶̲̥̅ƺ with Links to Empire

If you're watching through a mobile device, you will be able to download from the site. I'm sorry if the files are too big.

EP1 http://vidbull.com/qomipts4yzwi.html (115MB)
EP2 http://vidbull.com/sax5mlyg4fl0.html (119MB)
EP3 http://vidbull.com/3yul406s3if4.html (108MB)
Re: Person Of Interest by gottoboy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
cao:

If you're watching through a mobile device, you will be able to download from the site. I'm sorry if the files are too big.

EP1 http://vidbull.com/qomipts4yzwi.html (115MB)
EP2 http://vidbull.com/sax5mlyg4fl0.html (119MB)
EP3 http://vidbull.com/3yul406s3if4.html (108MB)
Criously Big, though ill see what ican do
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2015
gottoboy:
But the actress ιѕ pregnant with twins and doesn’t see a legitimate return to acting for two years.
While I am all for †ЂA̶̲̥̅† they think Samaritan is hiding her (Äη∂ there is some history there, the Decima Corporation saved Kara from being blown up and had ᵗᴴᵋ world pretend she was dead) unless ᵗᴴᵋ team thinks she ιѕ actually dead they (specifically Root Äη∂ John) won’t stop
looking for her.

all i just want from the crew is to focus on the big task ahead...
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2015
POI returns Feb 3 and ready for download Feb 4 and it wrapped up the POI trilogy titled "MIA". The search for Shaw continues in the next episode...
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
The last episode was good. The search for Shaw by the crew seems like chasing shadows...
Re: Person Of Interest by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Awww shaw is alive
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Awww shaw is alive

yeah but in the devil's mouth...
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
genderruler:

yeah but in the devil's mouth...

I think Greer is now happy to capture Shaw knowing that she's better than most of the Samaritan agent and will be a great addition or maybe he want to use Shaw as a bait to take down the machine once and for all...
Re: Person Of Interest by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2015
hyzicbond:

I think Greer is now happy to capture Shaw knowing that she's better than most of the Samaritan agent and will be a great addition or maybe he want to use Shaw as a bait to take down the machine once and for all...
True nd great shaw isnt dead but d actress who plays her character sarah shahi is pregnant as we all know (7 months) the long coats and all dat shaw wore was to not show that so even though shaw aint dead sarah wont be able act all that now I doubt we wud see her for some time.
Re: Person Of Interest by lafuria1(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2015
The latest episode, episode 15 was the episode I was waiting for about the lady that was recruited by samaritan , brilliant done.

Harold : This game was played to a draw

Maybe next episode will be Elias vs Dominic, it's been a while they faced off.
Re: Person Of Interest by proudly9ja(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2015
POI still has a long way to go so I still expect Shaw to return perhaps next year Depending on when the next season is scheduled for. She's my favourite character in the show though I must admit I also like some of Frusco's dry jokes.

My best episode so far must be the one where the machine had to play several scenarios before deciding on best course of action. My everyday job has to do with machine learning so you can understand my excitement. That episode and the one where young Fitch developed the machine and the machine said it's first words are my best POI episodes
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Greer and his crew may have Samaritan but heck Hrold Finch is too damn brilliant, he's managed to plant some doubt in the head of that 'chess girl'. I want to see Dominic next, not so much Elias, but where Dominic will fit in the Samaritan/machine war.
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
naijababe:
Greer and his crew may have Samaritan but heck Hrold Finch is too damn brilliant, he's managed to plant some doubt in the head of that 'chess girl'. I want to see Dominic next, not so much Elias, but where Dominic will fit in the Samaritan/machine war.

finch is a genius, he knows the girl was hiding something the problem was hes heart was too soft and that made him fall a lil bit. if not for root who came to his rescue...
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijababe:

Dominic was featured in the last episode and the guy really got a lot of people working under him. I think we might be having another Shaw....
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Harper or whatever her name is might just take over from where Shaw left off, only difference is where Shaw was all about guns and being badass, this on is about guile and con. I hope that's npt the last we see of her. Really nice episode.
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijababe:
Harper or whatever her name is might just take over from where Shaw left off, only difference is where Shaw was all about guns and being badass, this on is about guile and con. I hope that's npt the last we see of her. Really nice episode.

like Harold said, she's still coming back cos Harold like her that's why he had to stole something precious to her. The questions is whether she's coming to stay or of and on like Zoe Morgan, I would have that cop lady to join the crew but she's so dramatic and she get issues
Re: Person Of Interest by genderruler(f): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2015
i kinda like harper cos she's a con artist and she will be a great addition to the team

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by lafuria1(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2015
It's been a while, I bet everyone kept a tab on every latest episode on person of interest. The season finale was brilliant, samaritan is just evil.

It was an awesome season 4, the show just keeps getting better . My favorite episode was the 11th episode' if then-else ' the episode where the machine tried different options in other to get the team out safely but unfortunately ms Shaw got shot.

See you guys for the next season in September.
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2015
lafuria1:
It's been a while, I bet everyone kept a tab on every latest episode on person of interest. The season finale was brilliant, samaritan is just evil.

It was an awesome season 4, the show just keeps getting better . My favorite episode was the 11th episode' if then-else ' the episode where the machine tried different options in other to get the team out safely but unfortunately ms Shaw got shot.

See you guys for the next season in September.

appreciate your comment, if then else also remains the best episode so far on poi. But i hate the fact rhat greer keep kicking this guys a55 since season 3, all i want is a win for them and am happy they a partial victory in the seson finale.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija / Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Arit Okpo Is New African Voices Host - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.