Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Person Of Interest - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Person Of Interest (19534 Views)

Person Of Interest Versus Jack Bauer 24 Hours. Which 1 Do U Prefer? / PERSON OF INTEREST Season 3. What Are Your Expectations? / CBS Person Of Interest - Illuminati Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Of Interest by BonkoINC: 8:02pm On May 06, 2016
I soo much love person of interest.... Looks like samaritan days are numbered..... #Hope!! looks like our favourite AI is gonna be back and better ...

Re: Person Of Interest by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2016
FuckYou:
Season five right
So there won't be season 6
Yh no season 6 but theres a petition among fans to ensure another network or premium channel picks up, there was a rumour that netflix might but nothing is sure yet.

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2016
FuckYou:
Season five right
So there won't be season 6
Double Post.
Re: Person Of Interest by pxjosh(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2016
Please....can someone suggest a movie as captivating as prison break or person of interest? I'm having a hard time picking a seasonal to start now. Movie maniacs help me suggest very sound seasonals especially those related to technology. Thanks
Re: Person Of Interest by FuckYou: 8:30am On May 07, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Yh no season 6 but theres a petition among fans to ensure another network or premium channel picks up, there was a rumour that netflix might but nothing is sure yet.
OK o..
This movie deserve better than all this bullish!!t
Re: Person Of Interest by FuckYou: 8:31am On May 07, 2016
BonkoINC:
I soo much love person of interest.... Looks like samaritan days are numbered..... #Hope!! looks like our favourite AI is gonna be back and better ...
name if that website pleaseee
Re: Person Of Interest by BonkoINC: 8:38am On May 07, 2016
FuckYou:
name if that website pleaseee
o2tvseries.com.... I dont know if that answers your questions anyway... if it dosent pls ask again.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by FuckYou: 8:49am On May 07, 2016
BonkoINC:
o2tvseries.com.... I dont know if that answers your questions anyway... if it dosent pls ask again.. thanks.
thank you
Re: Person Of Interest by helloftis: 10:20am On May 07, 2016
Am also a great fan of Person of Interest series.
Re: Person Of Interest by BonkoINC: 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
pxjosh:
Please....can someone suggest a movie as captivating as prison break or person of interest? I'm having a hard time picking a seasonal to start now. Movie maniacs help me suggest very sound seasonals especially those related to technology. Thanks
I totally recommend "The blacklist" for you... there are others I follow.. and some re done.. as in ended.... ended shows I recommend : Bourne notice, Leverage, The mentalist, Monk, Sherlock Holmes Uk... then the TV shows i'm currently following which I recommend... errm. Okk.. The Blacklist, Agents of Shield, and ofcus our fav Person of interest.. there are others I follow...pretty much just following them cus I foolishly started them.. lol dont mind me... here are : Arrows, IZombie(which I kinda abandon for now), Flash, Super girl, and the most recent.. Legendsof tommorow.. lemme stop here and wait for your reply..

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2016
Season 5 opener for me was a bang, it really worth the wait. hope another network pick it up....

did you guys notice that samaritan is brewing up something for fusco....
Re: Person Of Interest by pxjosh(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2016
BonkoINC:
I totally recommend "The blacklist" for you... there are others I follow.. and some re done.. as in ended.... ended shows I recommend : Bourne notice, Leverage, The mentalist, Monk, Sherlock Holmes Uk... then the TV shows i'm currently following which I recommend... errm. Okk.. The Blacklist, Agents of Shield, and ofcus our fav Person of interest.. there are others I follow...pretty much just following them cus I foolishly started them.. lol dont mind me... here are : Arrows, IZombie(which I kinda abandon for now), Flash, Super girl, and the most recent.. Legendsof tommorow.. lemme stop here and wait for your reply..
oh thanks. I'm gonna check out blacklist.
Re: Person Of Interest by BonkoINC: 11:31pm On May 07, 2016
hyzicbond:
Season 5 opener for me was a bang, it really worth the wait. hope another network pick it up....

did you guys notice that samaritan is brewing up something for fusco....
Yes the way those charges were dropped... nigga knew something wasnt right.. buh i'm sure His patner got him covered...
Re: Person Of Interest by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2016
Yesterday's episode was good hopefully the machine she's fully back nd seems she has something in store, waiting for today's episode.
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 12:36am On May 11, 2016
Person of Interest wants to kill me-o. I just hope the series finale goes out with a bang. Did anyone have a moment when Carter's name appeared as an asset, while the Machine was running through its "staff"? Or was it just me?
Re: Person Of Interest by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:11am On May 11, 2016
cao:
Person of Interest wants to kill me-o. I just hope the series finale goes out with a bang. Did anyone have a moment when Carter's name appeared as an asset, while the Machine was running through its "staff"? Or was it just me?
I really really hope it gets picked up POI is just to awesome to be cancelled.
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 3:34am On May 11, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

I really really hope it gets picked up POI is just to awesome to be cancelled.
It's done, this is the final season.
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 12:27am On May 26, 2016
Wow, this week's episodes (3 in total) were awesome! Shaw was on point. Finch is kinda pissing me off with his always right approach. Samaritan scares the hell out of me.
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 6:36am On May 27, 2016
every episode of this season keeps me on edge, i love shaw's perseverance and am happy she got the message from root when hope seems diminished.
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
I LOVE POI

They must pick it up o by first by fire
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 9:46am On May 28, 2016
Root and Shawn chemistry get as e be oo *smiling*
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 9:33am On May 31, 2016
Harold has gone rogue. He allowed Elias to take a life.shocked. This is a sign that the machine is ready to go bazooka. smiley
Re: Person Of Interest by Cetona(f): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2016
cry cry cry This episode is the worst after the episode that saw the death of Carter. Root and Elias gone!!! Very sad.

Finch had better avenged her (their) deaths.

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by Ray1251(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lovely episode lol
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2016
now the self righteous finch will go on offensive...
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
daretodiffer:
Harold has gone rogue. He allowed Elias to take a life.shocked. This is a sign that the machine is ready to go bazooka. smiley
bae what sup with you? Happy Ramadan!
Re: Person Of Interest by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:45am On Jun 08, 2016
wow i was wondering when the old numbers would come to their rescue, three in this episode super nice.
Re: Person Of Interest by Trojan2010: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2016
pxjosh:
oh thanks. I'm gonna check out blacklist.
don't get your hopes too high because it has a crappy ending ....
Re: Person Of Interest by Trojan2010: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2016
Cetona:
cry cry cry This episode is the worst after the episode that saw the death of Carter. Root and Elias gone!!! Very sad.

Finch had better avenged her (their) deaths.
spoiler alert!!!!!!
Re: Person Of Interest by pxjosh(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Trojan2010:
Damn. okay maybe you should suggest another super interesting one for me.
Re: Person Of Interest by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Trojan2010:
The blacklist still has an upcoming season.
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

The blacklist still has an upcoming season.

The writers have ruined that show with that death faking sub-plot. Five seasons later, we still don't know what Reddington is hiding from Liz The last three episodes were such bores .........

I am awaiting OITNB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Khalid, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations / Pictures From Bbnaija Beach Themed Saturday Night Party (week 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.