Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Person Of Interest - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Person Of Interest (19465 Views)

Person Of Interest Versus Jack Bauer 24 Hours. Which 1 Do U Prefer? / PERSON OF INTEREST Season 3. What Are Your Expectations? / CBS Person Of Interest - Illuminati Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Of Interest by queenet246(f): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
What are u people saying. I have finished the last season na. POI has ended.
Re: Person Of Interest by mrdan(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
queenet246:
What are u people saying. I have finished the last season na. POI has ended.

POI is still on going. Season 5 is currently airing with episode 11 shown on tuesday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Person_of_Interest_episodes#Season_5_.282016.29
Re: Person Of Interest by queenet246(f): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2016
mrdan:

POI is still on going. Season 5 is currently airing with episode 11 shown on tuesday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Person_of_Interest_episodes#Season_5_.282016.29

The last one I bought season 5. The machine has destroyed everything, finch and the others are going home. Please hv u guys gotten to dt side
Re: Person Of Interest by FuckYou: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
queenet246:

The last one I bought season 5. The machine has destroyed everything, finch and the others are going home. Please hv u guys gotten to dt side
that should b season 4... Was root there??
Its actually not possible (I think) to watch what they haven't released undecided
Re: Person Of Interest by queenet246(f): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
FuckYou:
that should b season 4... Was root there??
Its actually not possible (I think) to watch what they haven't released undecided

Root was there and helped in storing the machine.
Re: Person Of Interest by FuckYou: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
queenet246:

Root was there and helped in storing the machine.
lol... She died in season 5
You're watching season4
Re: Person Of Interest by queenet246(f): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2016
FuckYou:
lol... She died in season 5
You're watching season4

Ehya wat killed her
Re: Person Of Interest by damibravo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Why was episode 12 not aired this week?
Re: Person Of Interest by FuckYou: 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
queenet246:

Ehya wat killed her
na one mumu guy like that Samaritan is deceiving

Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
one episode left!!! I don't like the way the creepy old briton died
Re: Person Of Interest by ajasa4link: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
hyzicbond:
one episode left!!! I don't like the way the creepy old briton died
I want to believe it's still part of the simulation. Or is Greer that much of an idealist to die for such silly course?
By the way, I still don't know why Greer took the Samaritan course upon himself from day one. Is he trying to get back at the whole nation or what?
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
ajasa4link:

I want to believe it's still part of the simulation. Or is Greer that much of an idealist to die for such silly course?
By the way, I still don't know why Greer took the Samaritan course upon himself from day one. Is he trying to get back at the whole nation or what?

i think Greer is a man who loves to control everything, that's why i agree with you....
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2016
All hail Jonathan Nolan for a job well done. I enjoyed this series right from the first episode to the series finale, big thanks to my bro @extu for recommending a good series. Now i am eagerly waiting to hear a good news from other network to pick this shit up and this time it will be our darling miss Shaw...
Re: Person Of Interest by BonkoINC: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
One more episode to go... it wasn't written it's the season's finale..... Let see what happens next week..
Re: Person Of Interest by mach7(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
I really followed POI from start to finish, and it was a cool show.

However, I want to note that:
Fusco isn't dumb. He is just like your everyday policeman and reads situations well. Him not knowing about the machine was initially because of trust and later because of safety.

Harold was too soft thruout imo. If not for Root's death, he wouldn't av gone 'no holds barred' against samaritan.

Greer was a powerful man, but we never knew who is employers were, or what REALLY was his motive with samaritan.

John, Root, Shaw & Carter were awesome.

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by mach7(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
ajasa4link:

I am thinking the same about Greer also. Afterall he was Mi6 and had no affiliation with the US of A. He was a strong personality and really good with words
Re: Person Of Interest by Mcowubaba: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
mach7:

Fusco isn't dumb. He is just like your everyday policeman and reads situations well. Him not knowing about the machine was initially because of trust and later because of safety.

Harold was too soft thruout imo. If not for Root's death, he wouldn't av gone 'no holds barred' against samaritan.

Greer was a powerful man, but we never knew who is employers were, or what REALLY was his motive with samaritan.

Lots of unanswered questions...
Who dug up root's grave, to take the cochlear implants?
Did Harold bleed to death?
How did the machine duplicate despite it being Totally destroyed with samiratan ......
Anyway CBS cancelled POI, I believed the final episodes left room for a possible come back or spin off series in the near future
Remember, there is still another 3 member team in Washington DC that helped John nd Sarah shahi in the POTUS case

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just started the show, seems to me as a show I'm gonna love...

Just finished season 1 Episode 14
Re: Person Of Interest by lafuria1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jadonjack:
Just started the show, seems to me as a show I'm gonna love...

Just finished season 1 Episode 14
Wow, amazing, continue, you will surely enjoy it,
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2017
lafuria1:
Wow, amazing, continue, you will surely enjoy it,
Yeah, totally love the show, almost through with season 2
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2017
mach7:

Well, i havn't really gotn far in the show but I think Harold being soft is understandable, he's an introvert. Remember when he was kidnapped by root?! It took him quite a long time to get through the trauma. Even when he was in the surgery room with doctor mads, he wasn't comfortable being in that room.. It's only normal a person like that is soft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Multichoice To Report Social Media Accounts That Live Streams 2019 Bbnaija / Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Arit Okpo Is New African Voices Host - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.