Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President (2046 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Lets Rally Round To Support Donald Duke For President Come 2011 / Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by angelchi2(f): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2013
I had a dream that current governor of lagos state became the president while former governor of cross river Donald Duke became his vice. Nairalanders do you that dream to come true?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by emmyw(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2013
for whereeee
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by Mynd44: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2013
You shouldn't have woken up
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by Smuthx(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Dream of about how you and your family will attain greater heights in life and society. Dont dream about Nigerian politicans. They are all liers and big thieves. They dont care about the masses (you inclusive)
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by kokoA(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Do you have malaria?
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by angelchi2(f): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2013
They are two very powerful people that would probably make a difference.
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by israel007: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2013
[size=15pt]your dream is a bad one[/size]
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by ojeka1(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2013
ok na
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by acethean(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2013
Why not duke for president and fashola vice, beside duke was a better Governor

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by donphilopus: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2013
Your dream is from the pit of hell! grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by Controversy: 7:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Op get your self anti malaria medicine ASAP
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2013
those two are presidential materials.. not those pot belled people you've been voting since independence ..
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by daylae(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2013
not a bad dream. thought about the duo too becoming it. they both seems to have different mentality uncommon to a regular Nigerian politician.
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by mascot87(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2013
The witchcrafts on nairaland will condemn your dream because as you know,witchcrafts will never want progress but setbacks.May God destroy all demonic and witchcraft spirits that is hindering the desired transformation for a better Nigeria in Jesus name.Amen
Note:I am expecting you witchcrafts to have a contrary opinion & attack me,don't worry I am covered by the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Dream on, u don't need a sorcerer to tell u dat it wud neva come to past, u can't have both the President and d Vice president from the south, no matter how qualified both them are. Smbodi wud always be available to teach u abt northernization policy as they call it. So dream on.
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by tyson99(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Can you see dat it is a bad dream ?...you can't even spell Donald grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by donphilopus: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2013
Controversy: Op get your self anti malaria medicine ASAP
Why have you not still removed your controversial pic from your profile na?? It has done more harm than good to some people oo! I've witnessed an e-fight upto 3 times, because of this your pic.
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by peleson: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2013
acethean: Why not duke for president and fashola vice, beside duke was a better Governor
Duke is by far better. Don't mind the OP.
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by revolt(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2013
it's Donald not Donna
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by CircleOfWilis: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2013
come back to reality
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by kolubo(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2013
This is the results of drinking gari before you went to sleep.
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by solomon111(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Donald duke,one of the best governors of all time.
A true visionary and in a different class from fashola and the rest of the mediocres we have now.
It's a shame that he may never clinch the presidency EVER.
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by oilykid(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2013
i wont be surprise if dis makes fp sad sad sad
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by OgologoDimkpa: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2013
Your malaria fever is becoming complicated angry.

You need extra dose of the tablets.
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by Gamji007: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2013
I had a dream nightmare that Doyin Okupe became president, Ahmed Gulak became vice president and Reuben Abati the Senate president...
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by juman(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2013
hmmm
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by angelchi2(f): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2013
mascot87: The witchcrafts on nairaland will condemn your dream because as you know,witchcrafts will never want progress but setbacks.May God destroy all demonic and witchcraft spirits that is hindering the desired transformation for a better Nigeria in Jesus name.Amen
Note:I am expecting you witchcrafts to have a contrary opinion & attack me,don't worry I am covered by the blood of Jesus
Lol

donphilopus: Why have you not still removed your controversial pic from your profile na?? It has done more harm than good to some people oo! I've witnessed an e-fight upto 3 times, because of this your pic.
Don't know how to. Besides, wetin you concern you? Comot your eyes
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by angelchi2(f): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2013
scipher: those two are presidential materials.. not those pot belled people you've been voting since independence ..
Thank you Scipher
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by johnmartus(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2013
lygn19: Dream on, u don't need a sorcerer to tell u dat it wud neva come to past, u can't have both the presidentd Vice president from the south, no matter how qualified both them are. Smbodi wud always be available to teach u abt northernization policy as they call it. So dream on.
who force you to comment? you did not even know south between west does Donald is from southwest? you are from Mali not Nigeria citizen
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2013
I had a dream where the Op was taking alomo before going to bed undecided

Donald Duke will take this country to a greater heights IF given the chance but the big questions is WHEN
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by donphilopus: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2013
angel chi:
Lol

Don't know how to. Besides, wetin you concern you? Comot your eyes
U don show yourself today! So you're even the one using "controversy" Anyways! E concern me because, people have been fighting, because of the controversial pic!
Re: Babatunde Fashola And Donald Duke For President by BlackPen15: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Everything Fashola achieved, he learnt from Donald Duke...A student cannot lead the teacher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impeachment Saga-fayose's Commissioner Arrested With Weapons,acid&charms(photos) / APC Sets To Capture Three South Eastern States / Islamic State Deputy Leader 'killed'(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.