Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,742 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos (64256 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today / Dakuku Peterside Resumes Work As NIMASA DG Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by vivianblog(f): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Babatunde Fashola -(Lagos) Minister of Power, Works and Housing, who was the former Governor of Lagos state has just visited ministry of works, meets with acting. Permanent Secretary and Directors to prepare grounds for the task ahead, wishing Him great days ahead see photos from the resumption of duties below.

source http://viviangist.com/minister-of-power-works-and-housing-fashola-resumes-work-see-photos

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by vivianblog(f): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2015
May God ... Give Him power
Strength and Trust .... Congrats Fashola Fmr Gov Lag

Posted By

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Notify me with likes when it hits fp

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2015
And God said "Let there be light and there was light"
And Darkness(Wailers) comprehended it not

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by baski92(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Nigerians can now feel the wind of change

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by StPete: 7:36am On Nov 12, 2015
This man is the master strategist.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Mutuwa(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2015
commitcrime:
And God said "Let there be light and there was light"
And Darkness(Wailers) comprehended it not

yes o! good prayer.

BTW

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters

358 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Rapoo(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2015
I believe he left those grey hair because of the proverb dat says,
grey hair are signs of wisdom

8 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by divinehand2003(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2015
We must see results by all means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Tunami(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2015
he will design strategies that he used in developing lagos to the power, works and housing. Thats my man baba fashy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by themilanway(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
For once in a very long time,you can feel a huge optmism and hope from almost everbody regarding Fashola's portfolio.

Even the children of hate couldn't agree less and feel the same wave of optimism and hope for this wonderful country that was damaged beyond repair by PDP for 16yrs.

God bless Fashola

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by wachakuta(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2015
Ah shoki!!!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Dannyset(m): 7:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola na confirm Workaholic! grin.
If he is not sabotaged, I bet you he's going to deliver more than 65%.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by kaywhynoni: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
B.R.F..........we believe so much in you, pls don't let us down!

May God help you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by kossyablaze(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Mutuwa:

yes o! good prayer.

BTW

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters
Really?All in d bid to get likes from dimwits and brainless peeps.So south-east universities don't admit Yoruba n Hausa peeps?where now do I know Talatu Kwasu and Suleimon Abiodun from?Ova 1million Hausas reside in Anambra state alone and they all about thr everyday business,no one disturbs them.Yorubas are less in number cuz they chose to be.Atleast my favourite restuarant is owned by a yoruba. There are somethings I will see here on NL,I ll be motivated to keep praying for Nigeria cuz many have brain buh can't think.All they av in mind is preach Hate.What do u gain from this false propaganda?U can do beta bro.Stop hating on d Igbos.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Beremx(f): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2015
Fashola the master strategist. A great achiever whose legacies in Lagos will never be forgotten.
We lagosians really miss you as our governor. cry cry

I wish you all the best in your new job. cool cool

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Some people aren't happy about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by dridowu: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
What a big task for Barr Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN).
Brighter Rewarding Future For Nigerians
Metalokan
May Allah grant him the strength to deliver.

GBN

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Bibidear(f): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2015
This man is hardworking

5 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by JingoOAU(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Oh boy see grey hairs....only God knows when last this man have time to have quality sex sef

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by kamair237(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Herding to d top... naija
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by mofayodeyahoo: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Mr Babatunde fashola, Okunrin Meta!, 3 in 1 power pack man
with this now can you give us another definition of loyalty?

7 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulations to SUPER MINISTER...

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by phlemzy: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Prime Minister

7 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by phlemzy: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Rapoo:
I believe he left those grey hair because of the proverb dat says,
grey hair are signs of wisdom
Do you want him to be painting them black against reality?
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Mutuwa(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
what do u gain from this false propaganda?u can do beta bro.stop hating on d igbos.

no body is talking about hatred. I.I never hated any tribe,coz I have friends all across,including childhood friends.But there is a sense of reality and fact in this write up.Never shy away from the truth please,even if it is against your own parents plz.Its only in this part of the world that no body goes wrong,(everyone is impeccable).
No tribe is perfect please.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Burger01(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Minister Fashola my guy smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Goke7: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
JingoOAU:
Oh boy see grey hairs....only God knows when last this man have time to have quality sex sef

the grey hairs de fear me no be small, I just pity his wife in all of this, when she celebrated her fiftieth birthday, she said she can't wait for her husband to finish his tenure to have him all to herself, that na state level o, now she has to share with at the National level, she must be a great woman though, respect.

11 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Reekadict04: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by ichidodo: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
He's just a lawyer... what does this horribly inept and clueless square peg know about electronics, electricity and concrete bridges?... This warped phenomenon is a dumb first from President dulladeen from Daura village

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos by Caliph69: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Good to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.