Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? (4398 Views)

Help A Jealous Wife / How Do You Relate With A Jealous Close Friend. / How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by packaging(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2013
Kindly check out this pics and tell me what you feel.....

Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by veraponpo(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2013
An event is insufficient to conclude a person's character because character is a repeated habit.

You need more instances.

1 Like

Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by JulianBond007: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2013
What indicates she's a jealous woman in the picture? This thread is meaningless and should be thrown into the trash bin. angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by israel007: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2013
You don't even know with whom the president was speaking. You are not sure if michelle knows her well and u think it suffice to draw the conclusion that she's jealous.

And u think Obama would flirt or attempt to cheat in public and with Michelle seated right next to him. Your thought pattern is wonderful

Classic!
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by martronilla: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2013
I dont think she is Jealous but the look on her face shows she is angry... As for me, I think she is disappointed in her husband's behaviour... he is d president of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and he is easily distracted by chit-chats... For God's sakes, they are at a funeral.... Nelson Mandela's burial ceremony and he is chatting wif a blonde woman like it's no body's business.... but it seems Obama is a very friendly and easy-to-mingle-with kindda man while Michelle has a natural frowning face...
Funny pic tho.... hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2013
martronilla: I dont think she is Jealous but the look on her face shows she is angry... As for me, I think she is disappointed in her husband's behaviour... he is d president of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and he is easily distracted by chit-chats... For God's sakes, they are at a funeral.... Nelson Mandela's burial ceremony and he is chatting wif a blonde woman like it's no body's business.... Funny pic tho.... hehehe
eyaaa. She wasn't too happy grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by slimfit1(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2013
Well I don't see any problem here.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Afam4eva(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls, on what occasion was this picture taken? I doubt the authenticity of the pictures.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls, on what occasion was this picture taken? I doubt the authenticity of the pictures.

Yesterday......mandela's memorial.

Were you sleeping throughout yesterday ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Easy now, why couldn't just imagine he was busy.

Op, the pics are crazy men. Mitchell is on really jealous woman but I still haven't met a woman who isn't jealous sha. Jealousy runs through the veins of every woman angry
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Things dont always seem to be the way it appears but even if it is there is nothing wrong in friendly chit chats.afterall he is human before a president.infact if i was in obamas shoes i will involve michelle in the jist and not get carried away

moreover it is immature to get jealous over your spouse jisting with another person abi he cant socialize because he is married or a president.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2013
teeo:

Easy now, why couldn't just imagine he was busy.

Op, the pics are crazy men. Mitchell is on really jealous woman but I still haven't met a woman who isn't jealous sha. Jealousy runs through the veins of every woman angry

Don't mind us. tongue
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by akintun: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2013
I think d woman he was chatting to is d prime minister of Denmark . Obama and David Cameron were giving her lot of attention.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Dannylux: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2013
You should be glad if your woman is jealous. Be scared if she ain't jealous. That's if she's truly jealous though. People can easily deduce anything from the least tangible things.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2013
adaobi123:

Don't mind us. tongue

Minding Una I won't wink
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2013
She must have been left out of the joke cheesy cheesy grin grin.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2013
Michelle looks sexy when angry lol grin
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by tintingz(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2013
Jealousy Jealousy... cheesy See michelle face like person wey dem slap for left side grin but why obama do like this na in the presence of his wife cheesy and in mandela funeral for that matter, no respect kan kan.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2013
If your woman aint jealous of other ladies being around you then she aint love you much esp when you successful....I noticed that pic in reality yesterday as I watch the mandela's memorial,technically michelle was right but she was obvious and I call it real woman body language cus she aint gotta speak at the point in time.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by juman(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2013
slim fit :
Well I don't see any problem here.

Yeah. no problem here.

Bear in mind that she is not the president. She is first lady.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Afam4eva(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2013
adaobi123:

My internet was bad and light was not constant also.

The picture looks to me as something that was Photoshopped. It looked so surreal.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2013
This her unique mouth. She looks angry but na the shape of her teeth cause am.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2013
JulianBond007: What indicates she's a jealous woman in the picture? This thread is meaningless and should be thrown into the trash bin. angry

Abegi! she's jealous!

But perhaps she's just trying to protect her husband from any Monica Lewinsky scandals......
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by jmoore(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2013
Jealousy is allowed in marriage.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2013
martronilla: I dont think she is Jealous but the look on her face shows she is angry... As for me, I think she is disappointed in her husband's behaviour... he is d president of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and he is easily distracted by chit-chats... For God's sakes, they are at a funeral.... Nelson Mandela's burial ceremony and he is chatting wif a blonde woman like it's no body's business.... but it seems Obama is a very friendly and easy-to-mingle-with kindda man while Michelle has a natural frowning face...
Funny pic tho.... hehehe

Abegi!

So because he's the President of the most powerful nation in the world he cannot socialize again ba? So you guys can say he's proud and stuck up abi?
mtcheeew.

The lady is jealous! Chikena!

But like I said earlier she may just be too scared of a Monica Lewinsky scandal messing up her husband's tenure.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by tpia5: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2013
^ madam, what's your own?

Let the lady be.

First you open thread to badmouth her then you still stalk her on other threads to do the same.

Did she steal your boyfriend?
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Afam4eva(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2013
jmoore: Jealousy is allowed in marriage.
Abi oo
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Lilimax(f): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Michelle Obama is no doubt a jealous lover smiley
She was not too comfortable with her husband's behaviour... undecided
All the same good.
She must protect her own smiley
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2013
There is nothing wrong with her being jealous,her hubby is obviously carried away.Who said men aren't more jealous than women??
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2013
tpia@:
^ madam, what's your own?

Let the lady be.

First you open thread to badmouth her then you still stalk her on other threads to do the same.

Did she steal your boyfriend?

Are you high on contaminated Tpia fish?

Where did I ever badmouth Michelle? A woman I have deep respect and admiration for?

You are one of those who find it difficult comprehending things I say here on NL that's why I have been very quiet these days.

Please I won't be replying any more nonsense from you so don't bother putting on your boxing gloves.
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by demelza: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Obama and David Cameron though. I thought teenagers had the exclusive preserve of selfies. grin
Common Michelle, the man is going home with you. Let him have a little fun. undecided
Re: Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? by tpia5: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Are you high on contaminated Tpia fish?

Where did I ever badmouth Michelle? A woman I have deep respect and admiration for?

You are one of those who find it difficult comprehending things I say here on NL that's why I have been very quiet these days.

Please I won't be replying any more nonsense from you so don't bother putting on your boxing gloves.

Quit following her around, she is not the one responsible for your frustration, check your village for that!

Eod.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Ladies, How True Is This? ( PHOTO) / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls / Unbiased Advised Needed PLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.