Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons (750 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by dami212: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
The level of ignorance of some Nigerians sometimes make me sick. I wonder why Nigerians will believe that APC will be a party that will develop Nigeria or change things in this country. If I may ask, who are the members of APC? Are they angels or are they sent from heaven. Buhari, Tunibu, Ameachi and the rest what special thing ve they done in their respective states that makes us to feel that if given the opportunity they will transform Nigeria. Someone should enlighten me about Buhari,a man who toppled a democratic government and ruled for some years without any meaningful achievement. Pls I want to know what Buhari forgot in Aso rock that he wants to go back and take. At his age, Buhari is suppose to behave like Nelson and retire from politics. Omo it's time for us to shine our eyes oh and throw away these old men before they destroy our future and the future of our children.
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Here we go again. I smell an e-debate coming
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by donphilopus: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
The fear of APC don dey catch some people.so,the fact that those in apc are not 4rm heaven is a justification to deny nigerians d oportunity to have an alternative to PDP? What was GEJ' s achievement as a governor 4 about 19months ?pls,leav buhari and co alone and let them be.what is bad in a man exercising his fundamental right as a nigerian by vieing 4 political office of his choice ?OP,instead of preachin ur gospel to buhari,concentrate ur effort on enlightening jonathan on why it is good to serve 4 one term(as in d case of mandela) and allow others to try their luck.
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by clemmonce(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
op God bless you. Nigerians are too forgetful some months ago or lets us years tinubu was calling all PDP members and governors corrupt now it is the same governors he is wooing and have even joined his party tinubu does not have Nigerians at heart he is just concerned about himself alone.I just feel sad that buhari joined him too sad. PdP is not doing too well but it is better than apc 1000 times.
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by dami212: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
The fear of APC don dey catch some people.so,the fact that those in apc are not 4rm heaven is a justification to deny nigerians d oportunity to have an alternative to PDP? What was GEJ' s achievement as a governor 4 about 19months ?pls,leav buhari and co alone and let them be.what is bad in a man exercising his fundamental right as a nigerian by vieing 4 political office of his choice ?OP,instead of preachin ur gospel to buhari,concentrate ur effort on enlightening jonathan on why it is good to serve 4 one term(as in d case of mandela) and allow others to try their luck.
Kunle ur brother obasanjo wanted to amend the constitution to suit is greedy and selfish third term bid and u want Jonathan not to excercise is foundamental and constitutional rights. U must be dreaming or high on marijuana. Mandela refused to go for second term becos of Age not something special. Yorubas and their tribalism,selfish, and ethnocentric attitude. If because south south dey rule wey dey make una 1 die, make una die well well. Rubbish. Gej will handover to an Igbo man and thank God the chief of army staff is an Igbo man and SSS DG is from south south, if u guys mess up we will use d military to deal with u. Nonsense tribalist
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
dami212:
Kunle ur brother obasanjo wanted to amend the constitution to suit is greedy and selfish third term bid and u want Jonathan not to excercise is foundamental and constitutional rights. U must be dreaming or high on marijuana. Mandela refused to go for second term becos of Age not something special. Yorubas and their tribalism,selfish, and ethnocentric attitude. If because south south dey rule wey dey make una 1 die, make una die well well. Rubbish. Gej will handover to an Igbo man and thank God the chief of army staff is an Igbo man and SSS DG is from south south, if u guys mess up we will use d military to deal with u. Nonsense tribalist
do u believ there is rule of law in nigeria?so,gej wud just direct COA and DG SSS to trample on the rights of yorubas. U' re a clown!
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by mumumugu(m): 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
No difference b/w apc and pdp

1 Like

Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by Kanwulia: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2013
More like sink holes and bastards! kiss
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by biafranqueen: 12:32am On Dec 12, 2013
All the parties are full of thieves I don't think one party is better then the other at this point. We the people have to form a grassroots organization that keeps these parties and individuals in check. Let us stop fooling ourselves if we don't make an effort to make them work for us we are wasting our energy talking about which party is the best. All the current leaders are thieves because the citizens refuse to take responsibility.
An irresponsible leader can not rule a responsible people!
Re: APC, A Party That Is Built On A Sandy Soil And Occupied With Prodigal Sons by agbameta: 12:38am On Dec 12, 2013
The hunter is now the hunted. I feel your pain. Ndo..lmao

(1) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo’s Furniture, House Upgrade Gulp N2.1 Billion In Four Years / Federal Civil Servants Threaten Strike Over Delayed Salary / Activist Lawyer Bamidele Aturu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.