Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution (2682 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Bash92(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2013
The National Chairman of the Peoples’
Democratic Party, (PDP), Bamanga Tukur has
responded to the letter written by former
president Olusegun Obasanjo to President
Goodluck Jonathan, advising him to ‘thread
with caution.’ Reactions have continued to trail the December 2nd letter Obasanjo wrote to the President, in which he
accused him of taking actions calculated at destroying
Nigeria. In a statement released by his media adviser, Mr.
Oliver Opara, the PDP chairmandescribed Obasanjo’s
allegations in the 18 page letter as ‘unfortunate and unexpected’. Alhaji Tukur further advised Obasanjo to thread with
caution over his personal attacks or vituperations
against his fellow elder statesmen and patriots
holding exalted positions in this country.
www.channelstv.com/home/2013/12/12/tukur-responds-to-objs-letter-advises-him-to-thread-with-caution/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by saints2(f): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2013
He who pays the viper, dictates the tune, even though the Ebora Owu is not a saint himself, I see words of wisdom and truth in what baba said. Tukur should call jonathan to order

1 Like

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by PassingShot(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2013
saints_1: He who pays the viper, dictates the tune, even though the Ebora Owu is not a saint himself, I see words of wisdom and truth in what baba said. Tukur should call jonathan to order

He who pays the piper dictates the tune, even though the Ebora Owu is not a saint himself, I see words of wisdom and truth in what baba said. Tukur should call jonathan to order.

^^^ Fixed! shocked shocked
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by PassingShot(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2013
God, please let Nigeria split peacefully. Nigerians are completely differnt in everything with which a nation can be discribed. Talk of culture, religion, language, thinking process, etc etc. Nigeria was a mistake and no matter how you try to keep it as one, we will continue to experience mirage of problems without getting close to any solution.

3 Likes

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by lincolnj88: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2013
grin last time I checked gej booted the otta man from pdp board of trustees...... Maybe this time is to send him to liberia
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by donphilopus: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2013
When OBJ supported GEJ in 2011, did Tukur advise him to thread with caution??

5 Likes

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Bash92(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tukur stylishly threatening OBJ that if he is not careful he would be deal with
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by idupaul: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
saints_1: He who pays the viper, dictates the tune, even though the Ebora Owu is not a saint himself, I see words of wisdom and truth in what baba said. Tukur should call jonathan to order

Ogbeni are U a trained snake charmer because this your adage get as e be oo
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Reptyle(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bash92: Tukur stylishly threatening OBJ that if he is not careful he would be deal with

Does that even sound right to you?
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by kettykin: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
OBJ is the worst tribalist , a false patriot and the worst bigot that has ever ruled Nigeria.

A check on the privatisation of the Oil Industry down stream companies when he greedily doubled as the Minister of petroleum and the president of the country (the vociferous Activist like the hypocrite femi falana, wole soyinka all kept quiet)

National oil now conoil was sold to Adenuga at less than the price of the company and yet obasanjo looked the other way
Agip petroleum now Oando was sold to Wale Tinubu at highly discounted price and the whole watch dogs kept mute
Texaco now MRS was sold to Dangote another of OBJ men
African Petroleum now Fort Oil or FO was sold to another of his kins men in the person of Mike Otedola

4 National oil companies 3 were sold to yorubas and 1 to hausa/fulani in a country that is as divers as nigeria and no body said anything or criticised the president even when the sales were fraudulently done

NICON insurance was sold to Jimoh Ibrahim even when he didn't have the cash and the still allowed him to buy Nigeria Airways from Virgin Nigeria

At the End of the day the crude oil owned by Niger Deltans were sold to Yorubas and dangote by the worst tribalist and bigot ever in the history of Mankind

if this is not worse than Apartheid then what can be worse than apartheid and the same devil that wanted a thrid term has the effontery to accuse Jonathan of dividing the country and going for a second term

10 Likes

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Bash92(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Reptyle:

Does that even sound right to you?
Yes sir, or you can explain to me what sounds wrong with my post

1 Like

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by danot1030: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
lincolnj88: grin last time I checked gej booted the otta man from pdp board of trustees...... Maybe this time is to send him to liberia
u ar wrong, he resigned, u may hav 2 go back and check.
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by ochukoccna: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ kettykin,
I saw your same exact post on another thread shocked shocked
Tell us, is that what you were paid to do for work today as part of the laptop squad? tongue tongue
Do try and get a life and a real job grin grin

@ thread,
If the best Tukur could reply to OBJ's weighty allegations was ‘unfortunate and unexpected’, Nigeria is really in trouble

1 Like

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Pukkah: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
ochukoccna:

@ thread,
If the best Tukur could reply to OBJ's weighty allegations was ‘unfortunate and unexpected’, Nigeria is really in trouble

Of course Nigeria is in trouble.

Just imagine Tukur's so called response. Ironically, it's Tukur's response that's 'unfortunate and unexpected'.
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Bash92(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
kettykin: OBJ is the worst tribalist , a false patriot and the worst bigot that has ever ruled Nigeria.

A check on the privatisation of the Oil Industry down stream companies when he greedily doubled as the Minister of petroleum and the president of the country (the vociferous Activist like the hypocrite femi falana, wole soyinka all kept quiet)

National oil now conoil was sold to Adenuga at less than the price of the company and yet obasanjo looked the other way
Agip petroleum now Oando was sold to Wale Tinubu at highly discounted price and the whole watch dogs kept mute
African Petroleum now Fort Oil or FO was sold to another of his kins men in the person of Mike Otedola

4 National oil companies 3 were sold to yorubas and 1 to hausa/fulani in a country that is as divers as nigeria and no body said anything or criticised the president even when the sales were fraudulently done

NICON insurance was sold to Jimoh Ibrahim even when he didn't have the cash and the still allowed him to buy Nigeria Airways from Virgin Nigeria

At the End of the day the crude oil owned by Niger Deltans were sold to Yorubas and dangote by the worst tribalist and bigot ever in the history of Mankind

if this is not worse than Apartheid then what can be worse than apartheid and the same devil that wanted a thrid term has the effontery to accuse Jonathan of dividing the country and going for a second term
Y are u repeating this same post in this thread, cant u tink of anything to say except these?

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by mascot87(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
For everyone that think GEJ is a very good
man and he is doing well as the president of
our great country please say amen to this
prayer that nay God govern your life and lead
your life the way GEJ is governing and
leading Nigeria and Nigerians
Say Amen
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by enigmang: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
mascot87: For everyone that think GEJ is a very good
Say Amen

AMEN!!!

Doesn't change anything bro....
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Bash92(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Say Amen
Na curse b dis na,if no be say i read ur post all over again, i nearly say Amen
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Say Amen
Pls, kindly rephrase ur prayer to include PDP. Maybe I can suggest dis, may Almighty God rules the lives of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's strong supporters the way he rules Nigeria economy/nation and lead their good fortunes as he leads the ruling party PDP. AMEN.
But that ur post or so call prayer is too funny oooo.
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by mascot87(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
enigmang:

AMEN!!!

Doesn't change anything bro....
Sealed,so shall it be for you with your Amen
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Bash92(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
mascot87:
Sealed,so shall it be for you with your Amen
Lol
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by jamace(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
idupaul:

Ogbeni are U a trained snake charmer because this your adage get as e be oo
grin grin LWKMD. grin grin Choi, Nairaland! grin grin grin
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
it is always like this whenever election is by the near,but a statement from a past leader should not be taken with very little seriousness even though the old soldier seems more of a spent force to me,i stand to be corrected anyways.
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by karlmax2: 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Say Amen
amen

and may ur life be run the way obj ran nigerian. And if u and ur family ever use any infrastructure gej built or remodelled or made efficient then death would be your portion... ....

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Jman06(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2013
kettykin: OBJ is the worst tribalist , a false patriot and the worst bigot that has ever ruled Nigeria.

My dear God bless you for laying these facts bare for the world to see. All these happened in a country that call itself one. Oh! i just pray Jonathan doesn't succumb to all these campaign of calumny and decide not to contest in 2015. Let him contest and win let's fight that war once and for all. I'll rather die fighting for liberation of my people than remain alive while my kinsmen are subjected to slavery in a country that is supposed to be theirs. Let the war start! Rubbish!
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Jman06(m): 1:38am On Dec 13, 2013
ochukoccna: @ kettykin,
I saw your same exact post on another thread shocked shocked
Tell us, is that what you were paid to do for work today as part of the laptop squad? tongue tongue
Do try and get a life and a real job grin grin

@ thread,
I think nigeria is in trouble because you read @kettykin's post and choosed to ignore it only to jump into conclusion that he's a''laptop squard'' you decided to turn blind eyes to the facts in his post. Well, i believe you are the one who's the paid agent here. Smh for you!
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Jman06(m): 2:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Say Amen
AND TO YOU AND YOUR LIKES THAT HAVE CHOOSEN TO TURN BLIND EYES TO THE VAIOUS DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECT BEING EXECUTED BY GEJ PLEASE SAY AMEN TO THE FOLLOWING PRAYERS: 1. AS WE STEP INTO A NEW YEAR,MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS DIE FROM ELECTROCUTION ANYTIME ANY OF YOU WANT TO USE ELECTRICITY PROVIDED BY GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION IN JESUS NAME. 2. MAY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE ACCIDENT AND DIE ANYTIME YOU PLY ANY OF THE FEDERAL ROADS RECONSTRUCTED BY GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION IN JESUS NAME. 3. MAY GOD CEASE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF ACTUALLY GEJ HAS DONE SOMETHING WHILE YOU ACCUSE HIM OF DOING NOTHING IN JESUS NAME. PLEASE I'LL LIKE TO HEAR A LOUDER AMEN TO ALL THESE PRAYERS IF YOU REALLY MEAN THAT GEJ IS SO INCOMPETENT.
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by DerideGull(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2013

I have written previously that Olusegun Obasanjo is a walking corruption and disinherited tribal bigot. He is among the few swine that thought by helping Nigeria win the civil war is a license to pillage the country.

The imbecilic OBJ is worried sick because GEJ is bent on convening the SNC. OBJ has concluded the wild goose which have been laying the gold eggs for him is about to be killed. OBJ is among few Nigerians who would sleep well at night if Nigeria stays the current course.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by EzeCanada: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2013
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is the King. GEJ's performance so far is miles ahead that of past Nigerian leaders Obasanjo inclusive.

Obasanjo's lust for power and relevance has finally come to an end. Baba is dead! Long live the King Jonathan.

..... and King Jonathan gave the Otta farmer the biblical Naman's treatment. Afterwards Nigeria lived happy ever after.
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by MayorofLagos(m): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2013

Please stop your nonsense. Did Nigeria own Texaco or Agip or any of these oil companies? Does Nigeria own Shell? So if Fashola becomes major share holder in Shell tomorrow you will say Tinubu sold it to him, right? Watch how you lie.
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Brimmie(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Tukur Responds To Obj’s Letter, Advises OBJ To Thread With Caution by Bash92(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Please stop your nonsense. Did Nigeria own Texaco or Agip or any of these oil companies? Does Nigeria own Shell? So if Fashola becomes major share holder in Shell tomorrow you will say Tinubu sold it to him, right? Watch how you lie.
Dont waste your tym replying the guy, he has been copying and pasting this same post in to all Obasanjo/jonathan thread since yesterday. Obviously they are still aggrieved with the Yoruba's on the civil war, because i cant see any reason why there judgement could be so clouded with tribalitic sentiment on everything Jonathan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Revealed Why They Didn't Kill Obasanjo / 2015: Yerima Joins Presidential Race / Abuja Protesters Demand No Postponement Of Polls Beyond March 28.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.