Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. (8334 Views)

Airforce Fires At Canoes Conveying Stolen Oil, Barges Explode (Video) / Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by drss(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Abuja 9:12am Saturday 5, 2015.
In a bit to save himself and his image as a man of intergrity and global repute to the international community, Obasanjo had issued series of warnings to President Buhari about the latter's plan to fight corruption beyond the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan. In a statement issued by his media assistant, Mr Obasanjo warned that going back in time to probe prevous administrations will spark an unending volcano that could lead to the explossion of Nigeria. According to Mr Obasanjo President Buhari shouldn't embark on a journey he can't finish or bring to a logical end, saying sleeping dogs should be left alone. It would be recalled that President Buhari, following the backdrop of the $2 billion arms deal investigations expressess his resolved to probe the administartions of Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha, Abdusalam Abubakar, and Olusegun Obasanjo, all of whom had military ties to root out corruption.
President Buhari's commitment to probe beyong the Goodluck Jonathan's era was coming at the hills of investigations by reputable investigators which descovered that 85% of Nigeria's stolen wealth were pepetrated pre Goodluck Jonathan era.
Source: DI.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by drss(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
So according to d ota ape, only GEJ must be probed? angry d thunder way go fire dat him dirty mouth dey smoke russian weed for sambisa forest.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by merry02(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2015
Obj is a thief....

16 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by stjsd(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2015
hmmm
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by loopman: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2015
Myndd44
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by delishpot: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
Did Buhari ever respond to calls to be probed in the past? If NO then I say let no man respond to his probes; if YES then all probees must submit themselves to his probe panel

Last time I checked Buhari refused to appear in the Oputa probe panel. angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by northvietnam(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Buhari can't probe obj cs all his dirty looted money will be exposed and his involvement in BOKo HARAM

so if buhari is sincere enough and claims he is a saith , let him probe obj
I bet he can't cs he is not better than the Ogun monster

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by CharlyNick: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2015
good/reliable source cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by DaBullIT(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2015
I don't think so
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by omogin(f): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2015
Gej's God is squeezing Obj's balls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by drss(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2015
northvietnam:
Buhari can't probe obj cs all his dirty looted money will be exposed and his involvement in BOKo HARAM

so if buhari is sincere enough and claims he is a saith , let him probe obj
I bet he can't cs he is not better than the Ogun monster
true talk. Any probe restricted to GEJ only is a witchhunt.
Team probe all previous govt including d ota ape!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by AhmadMind: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2015
[size=28pt]PMB.....Civil Society will Support YOU![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by viktagorion: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2015
Fake news.

Made in China.
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by Khd95(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Is he a god,even some gods are probablegringrin

obj is crook,saint Buhari is not afraid of u

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by nogames: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2015
drss:
In a bit to save himself and his image as a man of intergrity and global repute to the international community, Obasanjo had issued series of warnings to President Buhari about the latter's plan to fight corruption beyond the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan. In a statement issued by his media assistant, Mr Obasanjo warned that going back in time to probe prevous administrations will spark an unending volcano that could lead to the explossion of Nigeria. According to Mr Obasanjo President Buhari shouldn't embark on a journey he can't finish or bring to a logical end, saying sleeping dogs should be left alone. It would be recalled that President Buhari, following the backdrop of the $2 billion arms deal investigations expressess his resolved to probe the administartions of Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha, Abdusalam Abubakar, and Olusegun Obasanjo, all of whom had military ties to root out corruption.
President Buhari's commitment to probe beyong the Goodluck Jonathan's era was coming at the hills of investigations by reputable investigators which descovered that 85% of Nigeria's stolen wealth were pepetrated pre Goodluck Jonathan era.
Source DI? YOUR TYPES DESERVE SOCIAL MEDIA ACT

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by 2sex(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2015
drss:
you are a bastard if you can not post a credible source and a link. May you never see success as you try to instigate divides among fellows. Degenerated brain
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by zico530(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Nina will not explode
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by menix(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Thunder!!!!!!!!!!! Oya wait make I find who u go fire...

OBJ the confused drummer man..
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by drss(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2015
2sex:
you are a bastard if you can not post a credible source and a link. May you never see success as you try to instigate divides among fellows. Degenerated brain
wetin concern me with ur pain

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by osazeeblue01: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Buhari is not real he is just after GEJ. May be Buhari is scared of OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by AishyWemsy(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Ebora owu faraya. Baba mi ero o.
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by Firefire(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy who born monkey to probe OBJ, BUBU no fit. grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by otimize(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2015
PMB should probe Jona's administration, cus that's his predecessor. Going as far back 1999 will be hard to yield any meaning. Jonathan is a name synonymous with corruption.
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by benzion72(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2015
You don believe this quack journalism. This is in the imagination of the writer. Source or Idontbelieveit
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by Eleniyan15: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2015
I think PMB need to learn From OBJ the corrupt father
itesiwaju Naija ni mo fe ooo
billion of naira missing under (GEJ Administration) baba keep probing
Kirikiri needs patient
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by emzila(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2015
NOW WE HAVE A PRESIDENT, EVEN THE ''MIGHTY'' IS SCARED
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by funmijoyb(f): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2015
drss:
So according to d ota ape, only GEJ must be probed? angry d thunder way go fire dat him dirty mouth dey smoke russian weed for sambisa forest.
no be u people vote am
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2015
fake news. as fake as the poster. yeye dey smell.
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by Swizdoe(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Na wa ooo......

Meanwhile interested applicants should check my signature
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by androsurf: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2015
I can't laugh oooo... Baba dey fear prison. Thought he already been there...just saying undecided
Re: Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. by coolzeal(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2015
otimize:
PMB should probe Jona's administration, cus that's his predecessor. Going as far back 1999 will be hard to yield any meaning. Jonathan is a name synonymous with corruption.
Your write up is full of hypocrisy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt. Bans Operations Of IPMAN's State Chapter / General Kills Kidnapper / President Buhari Welcomes Ramadan Fasting, Asks Muslims To Feed The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.