Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad (1660 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Buhari's Death Squad Invades Rivers Community Of Onelga In ’20 Military Truck / We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2013
Reading through the purported letter Obasanjo wrote to El retardeeno President Goodluck Jonathan, it is very troubling that he has been accused of training snipers for political purposes. Quote-“training snipers and other armed personnel secretly and clandestinely acquiring weapons to match for political purposes like Abacha and training them where Abacha trained his killers”

The source of this statement could be regarded as highly credible given the past and present status of the writer. Political thugs and snipers are two different things. Even a nine year old knows that snipers outside the security forces are trained assassins.

The question now is who will they unleash all these squads on? Political opponents? Rights activists? Protest leaders? Protesters? ordinary citizens? You? Me?

I am worried. You should be worried. Nigerians should be worried.

Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by saints2(f): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Exactly my main worry in the letter is what you just point out, everyone ought to be afraid at this junction... 2015 will be bloody
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Wsdm: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Prof.Iyayi's death comes to mind.
This is thesame man that have not quenched any security threat in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Am over worried oo!
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fresh air

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by EzePromoe: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
If this is actually true then it is in preparation for the 'baboon'. Because the president was been the nice man he was, he instigated his kinsmen to waste the blood of innocent corpers who had spent over 20 years schooling to get a better future.
How would they know the value of a corper when they can't even get a primary education, rather they chose to waste in almajirism.
Curse shall never depart from their land for that single act.
Like the baboon himself said;
THE DOG SHALL LICK THE BLOOD OF THE BABOON angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by drnoel: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
1stCitizen: Reading through the purported letter Obasanjo wrote to El retardeeno President Goodluck Jonathan, it is very troubling that he has been accused of training snipers for political purposes. Quote-“training snipers and other armed personnel secretly and clandestinely acquiring weapons to match for political purposes like Abacha and training them where Abacha trained his killers”

The source of this statement could be regarded as highly credible given the past and present status of the writer. Political thugs and snipers are two different things. Even a nine year old knows that snipers outside the security forces are trained assassins.

The question now is who will they unleash all these squads on? Political opponents? Rights activists? Protest leaders? Protesters? ordinary citizens? You? Me?

am not worried. All u need to do is close ur eyes and place OBJ and GEJ side by side then ask urself who could do what and who is more unscrupullous than the other person. GEJ look too dumb to do such but OBJ on the rother hand is another issue. Have learnt never to believe a word that OBJ says, if u know whats better 4 u all u learn not to too...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Awalla: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
1stCitizen: Reading through the purported letter Obasanjo wrote to El retardeeno President Goodluck Jonathan, it is very troubling that he has been accused of training snipers for political purposes. Quote-“training snipers and other armed personnel secretly and clandestinely acquiring weapons to match for political purposes like Abacha and training them where Abacha trained his killers”

The snippers shall be comming after you and your likes
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Awalla:

The snippers shall be comming after you and your likes

Is that meant to be an infantile rant or an attestation to the fact that these snipers actually exist?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by obyrich(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Who turned Odi into a wasteland? GEJ or OBJ?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Peterwins(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
There's no need to worry. The president (GEJ) does not have a death/killer squad as alleged. He has two independent brigade of guards (unprecedented, a tactical move and a surprise to his real enemies) to safe guard himself / FCT.

There are so many undercurrents in the polity right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
T
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Peterwins(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Also be informed that as the country faces insurgencies such as boko-haram, there will be special and secret military training to combat the terrorists. These are often state secrets. I guess someone privy to such sensitive information can actually mislead the gullible public to achieve his/her mischievous objectives.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by GeeOh(f): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
another boko boys on the way, which way nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by sirwilly1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2013

Why should i be worried? Does that improve the development of the country? Does it stop tribal sentiments? You asked a question. You answer it yourself.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
sir willy:
Why should i be worried? Does that improve the development of the country? Does it stop tribal sentiments? You asked a question. You answer it yourself.

Positive developments in the polity are a recipe for economic, infrastructural development and unity.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by atlwireles: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just watch your head.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by onemopol: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is the part of the memo that makes me feel the report was in bad fate. How can someone of OBJ's caliber with his much talked about love for the country add a line like this in a open purported letter to the president ?

OBJ just wants to heat up the polity . nothing more
Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by Peterwins(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
one mopol: This is the part of the memo that makes me feel the report was in bad fate. How can someone of OBJ's caliber with his much talked about love for the country add a line like this in a open purported letter to the president ?

OBJ just wants to heat up the polity . nothing more

Indeed it was written in bad fate no matter the purported noble intentions of the former president. Very soon when some other members of security organisations such as the NPF, NN, NA, NAF, SSS, DMI and others go for special and secret training overseas they will claim the President (GEJ) is training assassins.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be Worried About Gej's Alleged Death Squad by bamssy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
baba obj m disappointed in u, dnt tink we dnt kw ur deeds n rememba dat u seek 3rd term during u tym. Wel dnt wori ur so calld sniper wl soon turn in ur dxn..... Wel done GEJ jst ignore em as u said in ur replie

(1) (Reply)

Son Of American Ebola Patient, Says She Is ‘fighting Through It’ / WHAT Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Pastor Chris Okotie Have Common / Here Comes Imperialist America!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.