Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... (3898 Views)

Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by rodeo0070(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2013
This happened on my way to Benin from Ibadan. Lives were lost, including two Babies.
Pictures below...

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by 175(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2013
Nawa ooo
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by rodeo0070(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Gory sight it was...

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2013
I drove pass that road last week
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by bastien: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2013
OMG!!!!! Person wey him hrt no strong like ASUU own no go fit view dis kind pix

Dis is the worst accident pix hv seen,this is wow o!!!!

RIP 2 d dead
God na ur hand I dey if I dey drive and I dey waka,make me cross dis year safely

Amen!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by bastien: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2013
KIRIJI: I drove pass that road last week
that 1 na last week ni dis 1 na 2day or dis week
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Osama10(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2013
shocked cry cry cry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by rodeo0070(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
It happened this morning. Around 9:03AM. I give it to the men and women of the Osun state Emergency Response team. Those guys did a lot to help the wounded and the unconscious. They were there less than 35mins considering the fact that there was no network on that particular spot. A young lady everyone thought is dead was revived by these guys. I'm highly impressed!.Thumbs up!

3 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Tolexander: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
rodeo0070: It happened this morning. Around 9:03AM. I give it to the men and women of the Osun state Emergency Response team. Those guys did a lot to help the wounded and the unconscious. They were there less than 35mins considering the fact that there was no network on that particular spot. I'm impressed!.Thumbs up!
o-ambulance

4 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by achi4u(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
oh what a tragedy!

This is a family car that was involved in this accident.

RIP the little kids and those involves.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by nerodenero: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
I feel for the dead and their families. I wish they could return if possible but alas, I can only say RIP. On your hand we commit our lives and we pray not to encounter any form of accident as the year draws closer, amen oooooo.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by sammyyoung2(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Blood of Jesus........Save us, and comfort the families
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Snoggy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Over speeding!

God help us!

May the dead rest in peace.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by DrOBD(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by jmaine: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
rodeo0070: It happened this morning. Around 9:03AM. I give it to the men and women of the Osun state Emergency Response team. Those guys did a lot to help the wounded and the unconscious. They were there less than 35mins considering the fact that there was no network on that particular spot. A young lady everyone thought is dead was revived by these guys. I'm highly impressed!.Thumbs up!

Kudos to the Osun state ambulance service . . .even in the face of this sad and painful event, we still have some positives in terms of the emergency health care to the survivors
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Rufex07(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dr_OBD: May the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace
amen
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by musiwa112: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
ile ife to ondo is about 30 minute drive.

they use to walk from ile ife to ondo on foot.

am i still fake. they use to walk. it is just 30 minute by a car.. someone can walk from ile ife to ondo in less than 1 day. so the story was correct.

the story of oyo is a fake story. it is igbo people who came up with the story
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
OMG!! Is that a woman with her child on her back? Lord Jesus have mercy!! cry

RIP to the dead. embarassed
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by omenka(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
musiwa112: ile ife to ondo is about 30 minute drive.

am i still fake. they use to walk. it is just 30 minute by a car.. someone can walk from ile ife to ondo in less than 1 day. so the story was correct.

Musiwa, not on this thread please angry

May God rest the souls of the departed, amen.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by cremeandchic: 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
musiwa112: ile ife to ondo is about 30 minute drive.

Ki la nso, ki lon nso? undecided
RIP to the deceased.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Y
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Saopedro(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lord have mercy!!!
Chei, embarassed embarassed embarassed @ dis period of time?

R.I.P to those that lost there lives and quick recovery to the survivors

Baba God I dey beg oooo, "má mà jẹ́ n rìn lọ́jọ́ tébi n pọ̀nọ̀ ooo" including my family members, friends,and fellow nairalanders
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by musiwa112: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
che..

ADEmusiwa. the meaning is the origin of religion and culture of Yoruba people. I am from the family of the first child of oduduwa.

why my name is ADEmusiwa.

the fake story by igbo people about oyo.. is fake...

that why they are showing there is a road call ife to ondo road.

Akanbi was not the first child of oduduwa... my family was the first child of oduduwa.. i will never lie to you. i know so because most of my family member know that.

oduduwa had twin children.. and my great, great greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat father was that first child. i will never tell lies. this is what i am trying to show you.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by MayorofLagos(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
May these souls rest in prace.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by princetoye(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
just as xmas nd new year is arnd d corner!! may their soul rest in peace. lets reduce our speed level as either ways we go reach our destination no matter how late!!!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Something is wrong with this Musiwa of a fellow. Why are you talking to yourself in public? Your words have no head nor tail.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
This Thing called Musiwa is a useless thing..I really don't know how it got to the internet. We are alking of lives of men, women and babies lost on the road, people looking, no emergency rescue and this musiwa thing is making noise, poor grammar and lack of common sense...Family of Oduduwa kor, Family of DADAKUADA ni. ODE

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed.RIP.

@Musiwa grin grin grin angry
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by DICKtator: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
musiwa112: che..

ADEmusiwa. the meaning is the origin of religion and culture of Yoruba people. I am from the family of the first child of oduduwa.

why my name is ADEmusiwa.

the fake story by igbo people about oyo.. is fake...

that why they are showing there is a road call ife to ondo road.

Akanbi was not the first child of oduduwa... my family was the first child of oduduwa.. i will never lie to you. i know so because most of my family member know that.

oduduwa had twin children.. and my great, great greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat father was that first child. i will never tell lies. this is what i am trying to show you.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by wawaboy1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
I dont believe musiwa is a person. May be a spam.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by BCELLS(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
The new freaking trend now is snapping every occurrence with cell phone either bad or good...see everyone of them,even those with nokia 3310 still held it firmly maybe they could record the event.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra: embarassed embarassed embarassed.RIP.

@Musiwa grin grin grin angry

Musiwa's number 1 Fan.

By the way, it is very possible the accident wasn't the result of speeding on the part of the car. There's a picture of an overturned truck. I think it is safe to assume that the truck ran into the car.

May God direct our path, and protect all ur going and our coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Past Presidents: Your Opinion / General IBB Speaks On The Postpoment Of The Election On Twitter / Post SE state rojects Here,..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.