Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha (3895 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Nkem4040: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
victory at last. Go and sin no more
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Oche211(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
na just bail na...

1 Like

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by 9jabull: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ana agwo ona ere, Biafra must come

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
upload pictures please...
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
upload pictures
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by victorvezx(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
People celebrating bail with conditions that is almost prison like. Illiterates full east
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by weyabcom: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
victorvezx:
People celebrating bail with conditions that is almost prison like. Illiterates full east

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by afonjaninja: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by BudeYahooCom: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
victory at last. Go and sin no more

yorubaman...Where did he sin?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oche211:
na just bail na...

na you dey mind them...they cared about releasing that mulatto from london than biafra......

nigerians should be celebrating too....kanu killed biafra movement to get his freedom and keep on pissing off women.....

kikikiki.... grin

other biafran movements will hate ipob from now on..... grin grin grin
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by GrandGarcon: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

na you dey mind them...they cared about releasing that mulatto from london than biafra......

nigerians should be celebrating too....kanu killed biafra movement to get his freedom and keep on pissing off women.....

kikikiki.... grin

Chai the pain is too much to bear. Just use sniper to cool yaself you hear?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Yorubasgreat(f): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
victorvezx:

Your quasi-diction gave you away as an illiterate..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
victorvezx:

well...they think winning a battle is more important than winning the war.....

this remember me of the story of the biafran woman that could hold her ground on the borders in the biafran war....other tribes were afraid to attack her....but a northerner came that was not christian and shooot her......sooooo,the offensiv continued till that illlegal biafra declation was completly defeated in only 3years.....
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Afobear: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

kikikiki.... grin

i can feel your pains...now stop wailing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afobear:
i can feel your pains...now stop wailing

kanu is not a nigerian no more....read the sentence again......i dont have time to explain anything to you....
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

well...they think winning a battle is more important than winning the war.....

this remember me of the story of the biafran woman that could hold her ground on the borders in the biafran war....other tribes were afraid to attack her....but a northerner came that was not christian and shooot her......sooooo,the offensiv continued till that illlegal biafra declation was completly defeated in only 3years.....

I am guessing you mistook NL as your weed smoker's den.. Where you burn and gobble unfiltered grass and talk without brain-booting properly..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
naija,,,how far....that was a hugh victory for nigeria......!!!!... grin grin grin grin
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Afobear: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

kanu is not a nigerian no more....read the sentence again......i dont have time to explain anything to you....
chaii...stop crying and say that again

4 Likes

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

I am guessing you mistook NL as your weed smoker's den.. Where you burn and gobble unfiltered grass and talk without brain-booting properly..

eve...please....let me be.....you fvcked up in the garden of eden,what makes you think i will take you serious now....

be happy that we didnt matyred your mulatto from london.......more is not possible....
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

kikikiki.... grin

'will hate'

Why do you always want one Igbo group to hate the other.. They have proven you wrong time and over yet you keep sipping rotten Kunu at ur backyard with undiluted Oshogbo weed and thereafter ooze out to be talking rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afobear:
chaii...stop crying and say that again

read the judgement again...short and clear....

break 3 points...the 4th point is his death!!!!!.......
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

'will hate'

Why do you always want one Igbo group to hate the other.. They have proven you wrong time and over yet you keep sipping rotten Kunu at ur backyard with undiluted Oshogbo weed and thereafter ooze out to be talking rubbish..

we are all igbos.....!!!...per se....

dont you get it...the yorubas and hausa/fulanis are igbos toooooo...!!!!!...
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
bantudra:

eve...please....let me be.....you fvcked up in the garden of eden,what makes you think i will take you serious now....

be happy that we didnt matyred your mulatto from london.......more is not possible....

Now you confirmed I was mistaken by replying you.

Your low IQ disgusts me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by freethesheeple(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oya over to the children of Hate..una welcome oooo..if u cant bear the Pain take Snipper,its 50naira or less now...

Aje ku ne!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

Now you confirmed I was mistaken by replying you.

Your low IQ disgusts me..

iq......
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by victorvezx(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

Your quasi-diction gave you away as an illiterate..
Have u sold gala today

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by ojobek: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yoruba should stop behaving like enemy of progress,nothing wrong with what Nnamdi kanu is agitating for.forget all those conditions,definately we will cross over the bridge when we get there.watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
victorvezx:

Have u sold gala today

Yes.

Far better than lying all day at home, looking for neighbour's underage children to impregnate after consuming codeine bought with stolen money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
victorvezx:

Have u sold gala today

not necesery......the igbos are our brothers and sisters....

even they are combating each other....we nigerians shouldnt take it too serious....but dividing nigeria is out of the question....!!

that,we shall not discuss.!!!!!!
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by bantudra: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

Yes.

Far better than lying all day at home, looking for neighbour's underage children to impregnate after consuming codeine bought with stolen money.

are you even a woman sef??...i dont know any woman that thinks like this.....
Re: Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

yorubaman...Where did he sin?
He sined the day he called you an animal because untill your request which i solemly support is granted, you still remain a nigerian living in mental zoo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Ask Pastor Enoch Adeboye To Call VP Osinbajo To Order / Shocker! Kano Governor, Ganduje Caught Pants-down In Another Bribery Video / National Peace Awards 2019 Set To Honour Peace Advocates Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.