Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

What Year/time Was Relationships More Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Year/time Was Relationships More Romantic (517 Views)

Are Distance Relationships More Intimate? / Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa? / Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Year/time Was Relationships More Romantic by Phranciz(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Is it the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's or our time.
To me I would pick the 60's because back then relationships were romantic, the feeling fly on ol' skool hair and attire, the love letters, the walk in the park, and most especially the feeling that one is really loved. Unlike now where material things is now the order of the day.
Re: What Year/time Was Relationships More Romantic by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
This era is the best,i mean 2000s
Re: What Year/time Was Relationships More Romantic by Phranciz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
olala32: This era is the best,i mean 2000s
And what would be your reason, I see this our time as a time of material love.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Husband Happy / A Woman Or A Wife / Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.