Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Is It A Sin To Own A Private Jet? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Own A Private Jet? (1772 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It A Sin To Own A Private Jet? by macof(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
mayim:
Well, that's my cue. Peace

Good cause u never had anything to say.

Just like one JW woman that disturbed me this morning, telling me about "why we await the 2nd coming of Jesus"

I was like "Jesus is dead and gone, dead people don't have 2nd coming....unless u mean their souls return to earth as a reincarnation in another life"

She said "No, Jehovah sent Jesus to come and die for our sins and he would come back to take Jehovah's children to paradise"...."you have to give ur life to Jehovah so he can be ur friend"

There I just hit her "Eledumare sent Sango to come and die for our sins and he is coming again soon to take us to Ikole-Orun"

She started lamenting "Sango is the devil bla bla bla"

I told her "Esu has cursed u with confusion" this made her fear and started praying against devils

Then I said "if u don't believe my story which is very similar to yours, why should I believe your story"

Her junior sister in the Lord Jehovah had to call her to leave the debate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Christians Wish Their Human Enemies Dead? / 10 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Dr. Myles Munroe / How To Register Your Ngo, Church, Mosque, And Other Associations With CAC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.