Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,322 members, 7,842,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt (16592 Views)

DSP Faces Dismissal Over Bribe / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by sayso: 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please people stay away from those idiots called police and their likes. RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by iahmed(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
so sad
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by omonla555: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
uhmmmmmmmmm
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
What does it mean when a gunshot wound cannot be treated until they see a police report?

I mean, what the f..uc.k does it mean!!!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by adieleom: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
So painful, we were together on Tuesday, my friend, brother.
We'll miss u, while God will judge them.
R.I.P Don-B

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ewoooooooooo embarassed cry
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is why i show no pity for those men in black when niggas jam dem. See how a promising young man's life was wasted, His people should also waste the life of de modafuka who killed him. Arrant Nonsense
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by gluv01(f): 1:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
cry cry I'm almost crying...I know that diesel station. Just 6months marriage and the man is dead. FREAKING WHIP THAT POLICE, give him real torture in detention. Dunce! Douche bag! Damn!
Poor lady, 3 months pregnant? angry

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by passionate88: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey: embarassed one of the reasons I would pray and listen to the voice of God concerning a life partner. Me and my husband must live long and none of us shall die an untimely death! The poor wife! Tsheeeeeeew rip!
so for ur mind nw u dey try to talk say dm no pray to God b4 them marry?. U think say d man plan to die like that?. Na wa to u o

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
I n my colleague, @ BMH n some other nurses were the ones that attended to that man, when he was rushed to the hospital, contrary to that report; pls no time wasted in the hospital, immediately he wwas rushed in, we pounced into action, buh he was bleeding internally, so badly, as the spot he was hit, was very delicate (pls his intestine, never came out)...
I cee deaths, buh there re some I cee that weakens n so bitterly pains my inner man, this is one of those cases. A very healthy n vibrant looking youngman, its such a pity... Buh this shouldn't end here, I bbelieve this could have happened to any one of us or our relatives; just like that, the careless overzealousness of d NPF; has become tooo much, it has to be tamed. I 1da, d kind of pain, they would have caused d family

Bbecos of this, I was talking with a mobile police man, since, he is an insider, if there was a way he could, advice to go about this, n he categgorically told me, that d present comissioner of police in rivers (mbu) does not joke with this kind of case!!! That d family should go to a policae station n report! N mek the news go widespread n @ least get to the CP! That that police officer will b charged wt muder n could pay dearly for this misdeed with his life...
Pls Nairalanders , let's try n dissipate this news, dis mans death must not be in vain, it has to cee justice n serve as a deterrent to others alike; pls... The family can get across to me.. I could help meet peole

11 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Huh! I will marry his wife. R.I.P to the dead. undecided
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by chinex276(m): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
OMG Diz nikompoools were suppose 2 protect d guys lyf... May d souls of all d fauthful departed tru d mercy of God rest in Peace AMEN!
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey: embarassed one of the reasons I would pray and listen to the voice of God concerning a life partner. Me and my husband must live long and none of us shall die an untimely death! The poor wife! Tsheeeeeeew rip!

You are a complete and utter ret..ard.

He that Looks upon the Rain will never sow. Keep waiting for GOD to talk to your ears.

I can bet you typed this post while hawking water melons in orile.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by chinex276(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
doze ninkompoools were suppose 2 protect his lyf. May d souls of all d faithful departed tru d mercy of GOD rest in peace... AMEN
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Okijajuju1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
I don talk am say make dem replace police gun with pepper spray..

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Worwor: Huh! I will marry his wife. R.I.P to the dead. undecided

dude seriously??

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by nerodenero: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
That is why I try as much as possible to avoid these monsters like plague. In fact, I practically run away whenever and wherever I see them.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by nerodenero: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Worwor: Huh! I will marry his wife. R.I.P to the dead. undecided
That is not funny angry. Life goes on sha but is that not too early ?
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by ennon92(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
what life partner has to do with d issue on ground...is he not a being?
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by juliuscaesar(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
cannonnier: angry blame it on GEJ. ;B angry
dnt mind shallow minded peeps, is d governor not d chief security officer of d state, why is he not blamed for this? But u dull headed fellas will blame Gej for anything wrong concerning Nigeria . What is good for d goose is good for d gander.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Polio: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Smh... Another one cut down over nothing!

Fu...ck the Nigerian Police!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by delishpot: 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2013

Una don carry come? So his wife did not pray enough or you holly pass? So if one looses a child or a loved one its cos they did not listen to God on how to concieve or make friends or marry or if a child loosea a parent its cos that child did not ask God before comming to the world for a long living parent? Hian ..... oh, God have mercy.
Back to topic, biko my people until leaders improve and start implimenting laws and punishing injustice, biko please, bribe any police or army man with Gun sharp sharp offer them drink before they ask give them money as soon as they ask. Dont blow big gramar o, they hate people that are well schooled, dont show them that you did law or if you choose it should go like you are a friend who is well learned and schooled and you feel where they are comming from and you want to settle the mater peacefully.
In Nigeria a bloody civilian has no right, you are just a bloody civilian gorrit? So, biko dont fight for right remember mommy and daddy and bros and sis and wifey and sweerey and lill baby tata that just joined family from baba God. Biko, even if they kill that mopol, his life cannot be restored he cant see his unborn baby.
Poor poor wife.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by ennon92(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
dedons: PISHURE or it didn't happen shocked shocked shocked
blind man talking....lol
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by ifyalways(f): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
otijah: Who will take care of that beautiful woman nw? Please @op tell me the mans residence so I can discuss with the wife on how to continue her sex urge, that woman cannot be left like that
You are a sick iiiidiot !

7 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by wizzymate(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Only God can console d wife n family. Another sad one for d Dsc community.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by ennon92(m): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
philip0906: [size=14pt]As for me and my family, no policeman who messes with us will go unpunished. . .an eye for an eye. Rabbish angry[/size]
dude, no pray for their wahala o
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by santa62(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
So painful to imagine we will not be seeing or hearing from you again donbraye, your friends, and family love you and will miss you. Rest in peace my brother and a friend. please join us and sign up for justice.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/nigerian-human-rights-commission-prosecute-killer-cop

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
nerodenero: That is not funny angry. Life goes on sha but is that not too early ?
bro, I'm not trying to be funny. I know that lady back in school.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
This shouldn't happen anymore in this country.. We need to take a stand by demanding better, not just passively n in Internet forums where we are anonymous but in our everyday lives.
Demand better electricity
Demand a better judiciary
Demand better health care
Demand better roads
Demand better education
Demand better careers
Demand better telecoms..

And if/when our demands are not met then we need to drive the matter home forcefully..

Personally I feel we need to follow this matter closely.. I dunno their contacts but if anyone does, we shouldn't allow this matter end in this thread..

Does the Nigerian police have a twitter or Facebook account? Is it active? We need to bombard their accounts with this matter..

Donbraye's blood will not be silent until his family gets justice..

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by dipotech: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lord, please deliver us, this is becoming too much. What is Nigeria turning to?

Please let all of us that believe in prayer intensify our prayer for Divine intervention.

o ti n poju.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by tellwisdom: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ewoooo embarassed cry
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by bastien: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
All dis police self RIP sire

Na so dem take kill my friend papa,for badagry express road,opp army barrack,he wan collect bribe 4 conductor,n d conductor refuse na him crack gun,b4 people go know,bullet come out,go meet d man wey sit down jeje inside d motor for belle,na d man die on d spot,we no knw we they drink for outside when ma padi fone ring,thinkin say na him papa,na 4 am to hear lady voice,"saying the owner of d fone just kick bucket,n him body dey ground for front of cantoment sha" na my padi shout,burst tears begin run wit play pant and singlet go d place" but d people around dere don dey do weitin we suppose come do,dem don d scatter everywhere,say d police man must come out,me no go ever forget d mumu name "Shittu" na army come later come after dey see say d man na uniform man,dey burst der say if dem no release d bastard,dem go shoot they compound anyhow lol,na dem release the mumu,but him dey serve now sha

RIP sir, Daniel Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Re-arraigns Four Ex-sars Officers For Abuse Of Office / Bandits Attack Zango Village In Katsina, Many Feared Killed - Daily Trust / Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.