Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,265 members, 7,842,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt (16591 Views)

DSP Faces Dismissal Over Bribe / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Tuntheycr7: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nawa for some people on this forum sef.
May God console his wife.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by latitidejavu: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Now i dont know how many youths will read this my post, i just know many will and i have to tell you. WAT HAPPENED TO THIS GUY WILL HAPPEN AGAIN and it could be YOU. Looooooooool, did i just hear God forbid. IT COULD BE YOU NEXT TIME. I just hate writing anything iin nairaland cos i will just be among the many guys ranting online.

We as youth ARE RESPONSIBLE for the state of this country. We lack the brain power to strategize our generation out of this mess. We cannot even hold a gathering without being violent. We cannot even form sleeper cells where we plan on our to infiltrate political parties and wrestle power for YOUR safety. I feel depressed because i interact with nigerian youths a lot and i dont see hope.

WE CANNOT DISCUSS WITHOUT TRIBALISM COMING UP IN THE DISCUSSION.

Our universities which should be the bed of ideologies have been taken over by touts as NANS leaders and by student pastors who further kill reason and intellectual brainstorming.

We spend the evenings drinking and watching football while our future is bleak.

We do not understand the severity of what we are into.

Honestly, i dont know how to start or where to stop but i have one sentence for nigerian youths including me : SHUT THE Bleep UP! I

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by paparazzi1987(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
otijah: Who will take care of that beautiful woman nw? Please @op tell me the mans residence so I can discuss with the wife on how to continue her sex urge, that woman cannot be left like that
E no go beta for you..Donkey brain sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by ifycent2: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
moscobabs: Police is your friend.

WHO IS YOUR FRIEND?
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by sdavirus: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
Raymondenyi: I n my colleague, @ BMH n some other nurses were the ones that attended to that man, when he was rushed to the hospital, contrary to that report; pls no time wasted in the hospital, immediately he wwas rushed in, we pounced into action, buh he was bleeding internally, so badly, as the spot he was hit, was very delicate (pls his intestine, never came out)...
I cee deaths, buh there re some I cee that weakens n so bitterly pains my inner man, this is one of those cases. A very healthy n vibrant looking youngman, its such a pity... Buh this shouldn't end here, I bbelieve this could have happened to any one of us or our relatives; just like that, the careless overzealousness of d NPF; has become tooo much, it has to be tamed. I 1da, d kind of pain, they would have caused d family

Bbecos of this, I was talking with a mobile police man, since, he is an insider, if there was a way he could, advice to go about this, n he categgorically told me, that d present comissioner of police in rivers (mbu) does not joke with this kind of case!!! That d family should go to a policae station n report! N mek the news go widespread n @ least get to the CP! That that police officer will b charged wt muder n could pay dearly for this misdeed with his life...
Pls Nairalanders , let's try n dissipate this news, dis mans death must not be in vain, it has to cee justice n serve as a deterrent to others alike; pls... The family can get across to me.. I could help meet peole

We are family friends, I can relay your messages to them. Let me know how to contact you.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by talktimi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
niyitogun:

Unfortunately I am not sure the law gives doctors this right.
i know doctors dont have such rights for now but it has been muted severally and it really should be considered because it could be any one of us or our loved ones tomorrow. Its a simple thing of getting relevant legislation from state houses of assembly approved. Something really has to be done fast
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey: embarassed one of the reasons I would pray and listen to the voice of God concerning a life partner. Me and my husband must live long and none of us shall die an untimely death! The poor wife! Tsheeeeeeew rip!

I knew there was going to be a religion-deluded human being like you on this thread.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by imauri: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
otijah: Who will take care of that beautiful woman nw? Please @op tell me the mans residence so I can discuss with the wife on how to continue her sex urge, that woman cannot be left like that

you are a fool... how exactly do u intend to do that? with ur techno 1? goat fucking monkey....
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by delishpot: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Aphrodite4:

Leaders will not change until the people demand change.. Look at America, they would still be a British Colony if the people didn't rise up and demand better lives for themselves..
We need to rise up.. It's now or never..
Let's come together to demand better for ourselves.. Tomorrow, it might be another family that suffers such. We need this to end now..!

My dear, no mater howmuch blood and sweat we shed in demanding for justice, unless the leader new or old and his officers are truly commited to change , it will be the same old tune played again, and again, and again.
If this crazy officer is sacked and jailed, it Wont change others like him.
I feel you sha, I also think that justice be sought but, I would have prefered him to be alive by spending 5k and then going to report the mater for extortion and if change is possible the leaders will see desperation.
I still wish he bribed his life out. Well, talking from a mothers view point.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by TellBlazer(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
[quote autho=DDombraye never knew it wil be like this,saw you last at afss ph,Used to be a vary gentle guy.RipAphrodite4] This is how this young man died..please read.

Some of his colleagues went to buy diesel for the office generator.(Lunberg Services Ltd behind Coca Cola in Port harcourt Trans Amadi). and as they were bringing the diesel jerry cans into the office premises,Some JTF police men trailed them from the filling station t into the office premises.

JTF policemen began harassing the guys who bought the diesel in Jerry cans. Donbraye Akangbou one of the high ranking employees on site came out of the office to mediate on the issue at hand.

After he tried to explain to the officers for 30mins without luck... One of the police officers got impatient because he thought they were not going to grease his palms with money.
He wanted to use the head of his gun to hit one of the employees, instead the gun went off and short Donbraye in the stomach at close range... All his intestines came out...

They rushed him to BMH A & E, and as usual the hospital delayed to treat him because it was a gun shot wound and they needed a police report... Donbraye died an hour later.

He got married in June 2013 and his wife is three months pregnant.

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/12/donbraye-akangbou-killed-by-port.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1[/quote]
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Why can't we disband this current Police force and employ graduates sitting at home, doing nothing?
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
Okija_juju: I don talk am say make dem replace police gun with pepper spray..

There should be three level of Police Men in Nigeria.

1) One with just kondo olopa, peppery spray and taser

2) One with sidearm, pepper spray and taser.

3) SWAT.

There is no reason for this to happen. This was not a case of tailing a hardened criminal adn even so I heard the NPF will just run away until after the bullet stops flying. At most an olopa with kondo is enough for a case of diesel theft if that was the case.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by TellBlazer(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
U are such a fool
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by stanlink(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color] please op do not blame this one on the Police not becourse they are any saint; they even delayed me and my Boss all day, but becourse they don't have a hand in it, it was an accidental discharge from the barrel of one of the Military men attached to RCC along Slaughter.

i am an eye witness, i was at the Trans Amadi Police station when they brought in the military man who shot him it was an accidental discharge, always verify your report before copying and posting thanks
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
The hospital should be shut down.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Beync(f): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
I can't believe this young man just died like that in the hands of money hunger police men
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by hardywaltz(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
RIP my man Dunbi (in tears)
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by jabdock(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
RIP
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by empron(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
R.I.P bro, we work together before I was transferred to calabar never knew I Will not see you again. I was shocked when I heard the news today very hardworking guy.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by phlame(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2013

This isn't funny... F*O*O*L

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by pickabeau1: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
sandijey:

People pray even when faced wiv death and they still die! It doesn't still stop others from praying! Am not saying she didn't pray, but we must all keep praying and seek the face of God.

That is good advice but people still face challenges
Your initial post seemed to say perhaps the young bride did not seek God's face; that is why she is a widow now
I dont think that is a sensitive thing to say considering it could happen to any one

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya died in a plane crash,,, does it mean she did not pray?

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
If you follow this story then you will rilly understand police. Just try and read. U won't regret it

https://www.nairaland.com/1549151/police-life-short-story-faithful#20105694
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1549151/police-life-short-story-faithful#20105694
Follow this story and understand polce. I promis u won't regret it
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by 617aircav: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
this is the country that has a bright future? no way.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Justice must prevail..
I dunno why police personnel should be wielding a rifle in the midst of civilians with the safety off and his finger on the trigger..
I dunno why a hospital would choose not to treat a bullet wound victim before a police report (what happened to the Hippocratic oath they all swore to uphold?). Even if the person is a criminal who made health workers judge, jury, and executioner?
I dunno why businesses would be running their operations with no hope of consistent electricity and have to buy diesel every other week.
I dunno why justice almost never prevails in this country except through Providence or Karma.
I dunno why personal security is now an elite luxury enjoyed only by politicians n those with large bank accounts.
I dunno how my nation got to a place where we're the laughing stock n object of scorn to almost every nation on earth.
I dunno where rock bottom for this country Nigeria is or when we will get there because it seems we fall a little more every day.

What would you do if Donbraye was your best friend, husband, son,sibling or father?

When will enough really be enough in this country Nigeria?
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by otokx(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
When we tell people that there is no electricity in Port Harcourt, they will say we are telling lies. They went to buy diesel because electricity supply in Port Harcourt is poor. Now which would have been better? to give the police 1000 naira and they go or to make a 3 month pregnant woman a widow. Lets see what police commissioner MBU will do about this.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
otokx: When we tell people that there is no electricity in Port Harcourt, they will say we are telling lies. They went to buy diesel because electricity supply in Port Harcourt is poor. Now which would have been better? to give the police 1000 naira and they go or to make a 3 month pregnant woman a widow. Lets see what police commissioner MBU will do about this.

You say things without facts. First of all no city in Nigeria has 24 hours power supply. Definitely not PH. That doesn't mean power is poor. In PH, there is an area called Federal housing. The power there is almost constant. Yet once in a while people go to buy fuel to power their generator sets, does that mean the area has poor power supply?

By the way the power in PH has really improved, that doesn't mean it is 24 hrs week in week out. Even the areas with gas turbines lose power some weekends.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by GentleFrank(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Na waa ooo !
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
May such faith befall u and may some one also take care of ur wifes sex urge.. Animal
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
pcnwamadi:

Please don't let him make you lose your temper and say things you don't mean. We are dealing with a loss here. What he said is too bad but we shouldn't lose ourselves. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by kingChijioke19(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
coward
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Etianwanokon: 4:02am On Dec 14, 2013
GOD WILL MAKE THAT POLICEMAN TO DIE VIOLENTLY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Re-arraigns Four Ex-sars Officers For Abuse Of Office / Bandits Attack Zango Village In Katsina, Many Feared Killed - Daily Trust / Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl After Luring Her With Biscuit In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.