Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (52036 Views)

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) / Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kadiri Street of Fadeyi Lagos State was thrown into pandemonium as they were awoken to the sight of a dismembered corpse, who was brutally murdered late last night between the hours of 9pm and 10pm. Witnesses however said before the victim was murdered in cold blood, he was seen drinking at a joint located on brown-lane subsequently a brew ensured between him and the assailants. The assailants who where about six in number shot and repeatedly stabbed the victim to the chest stomach and face, before dragging him to the back of my house, where he was dismembered and dumped. Another witness had also reported that as at when the victim was been dragged, he was still breathing and pleading for mercy, but all his pleas fell on deaf ears. The witness also added, that having dumped his body behind my house one of the assailant suggested that the victim wasn't properly dead, the assailant therefore stabbed the victim repeated again to the chest, face, dismembered him and also suggested that his body be dumped on the rail track or in the carnal. Traces of blood could still be seen flowing from the scene where he was stabbed to where he was dumped. As at the time of filing this report, it has not been known what might have caused the rift between the victim and the assailants and his identity is yet to be ascertained. We are however excepting the police to come move the corpse.

3 Shares

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by peterovanski(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dear God,
Pls let a day come that we will not hear that something bad happen anywhere on earth. And that this kind of tragic incident won't happen to me,my family,friends,nairalanders and my enemiessss. IJN
Yours faithfully
Me

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Shebarh(f): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
I hope Nigeria police don't call u for investigation

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by greatness22(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
WTF!!! Dear Lord, what is this world turning into?
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is not my potion in JESUS name, amen

RIP

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Twaci(f): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
God have mercy! People are indeed heartless! Regardless of what he had done, he certainly didn't deserve this.

OP, u and your witnesses sef, hope no be dem-say-dem-say we dey undecided. If u don't know the full story better stay away from the police.

CC: lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Aminat508(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
shocked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Aminat508(f): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Shebarh:
Abi ooo
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
blood of Jesus!! embarassed May the killer never be happy in life!! angry how can someone be wicked lyk this doesn't the soul mean anything to u??

11 Likes

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by midolian(m): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Shebarh:
lool.. cheesy
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Omotayor123(f): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
God have mercy! Some people are just heartless.

Op this news is in the wrong section!
Modify ****

Lala is working!
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Ezerbullet(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
May God help us
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by ladyF(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh my....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by justi4jesu(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked :oHoly Moses but Op that body doesn't look dismembered to me cry

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Funjosh(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh Lord.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bloody! God forbid bad thing
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Harkinyhemmy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
RIP
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by olafum1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
I can't look.. this is bad lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
naija . . .
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by skyface00(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hope u readying to be questioned, get urself a lawyer before police get to that place, nigeria police can be funny

5 Likes

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by MzzTega(f): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jesus!!!
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by money121(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry

Awon omo fadeyi again

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Pavore9: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
How killing a fellow human being thrills some still baffles me and when they are finally apprehended they blame the devil! angry
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by hensben(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wicked Naija
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by sushieater: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wetin that guy dey touch again na, abi the words "Crime Scene" no dey exist in Nigeria? Abi na too much American movies dey worry me wey dey complain? grin grin

RIP man.
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by kennyman2000(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Richie0974: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wickedness has really eaten deep in the heart of men.... Killing a human like them now seems like killing chicken... cry
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
and its probably over a petty disagreement or something having to do with money. May the guy rip sha
Re: Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
brainycute:
Kadiri Street of Fadeyi Lagos State was thrown into pandemonium as they were awoken to the sight of a dismembered corpse, who was brutally murdered late last night between the hours of 9pm and 10pm. Witnesses however said before the victim was murdered in cold blood, he was seen drinking at a joint located on brown-lane subsequently a brew ensured between him and the assailants. The assailants who where about six in number shot and repeatedly stabbed the victim to the chest stomach and face, before dragging him to the back of my house, where he was dismembered and dumped. Another witness had also reported that as at when the victim was been dragged, he was still breathing and pleading for mercy, but all his pleas fell on deaf ears. The witness also added, that having dumped his body behind my house one of the assailant suggested that the victim wasn't properly dead, the assailant therefore stabbed the victim repeated again to the chest, face, dismembered him and also suggested that his body be dumped on the rail track or in the carnal. Traces of blood could still be seen flowing from the scene where he was stabbed to where he was dumped. As at the time of filing this report, it has not been known what might have caused the rift between the victim and the assailants and his identity is yet to be ascertained. We are however excepting the police to come move the corpse.

Do you understand English?

Do you know the meaning of "dismembered"?

You just use terms you have heard without understanding the meaning?

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) / Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam / I’m Our Gang’s Armourer —robbery Suspect(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.