Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,387 members, 7,826,505 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt (16584 Views)

DSP Faces Dismissal Over Bribe / Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / Man Murdered Behind My House (GRAPHIC PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is how this young man died..please read.

Some of his colleagues went to buy diesel for the office generator.(Lunberg Services Ltd behind Coca Cola in Port harcourt Trans Amadi). and as they were bringing the diesel jerry cans into the office premises,Some JTF police men trailed them from the filling station t into the office premises.

JTF policemen began harassing the guys who bought the diesel in Jerry cans. Donbraye Akangbou one of the high ranking employees on site came out of the office to mediate on the issue at hand.

After he tried to explain to the officers for 30mins without luck... One of the police officers got impatient because he thought they were not going to grease his palms with money.
He wanted to use the head of his gun to hit one of the employees, instead the gun went off and short Donbraye in the stomach at close range... All his intestines came out...

They rushed him to BMH A & E, and as usual the hospital delayed to treat him because it was a gun shot wound and they needed a police report... Donbraye died an hour later.

He got married in June 2013 and his wife is three months pregnant.

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2013/12/donbraye-akangbou-killed-by-port.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
R.I.P. dunno what else to say than to pray for Nigeria as a whole embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by livingstoneony(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
I wish fela is alive...RIP MR D. God will be yuh judge.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Justice must be served.. This is just too painful and for how much? The Force must produce those officers, convict them, and pay a substantial settlement to the man's widow..

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Aphrodite4: Justice must be served.. This is just too painful and for how much? The Force must produce those officers, convict them, and pay a substantial settlement to the man's widow..
Honey, and u think that will happen in our present day nigeria
Except the man has strong people to fight otherwise only God can give justice. i pity the woman alot..

3 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
aanumama:
Except the man has strong people to fight otherwise only God can give justice. i pity the woman alot..
I pray the family fights hard for justice.. We can also help them by putting the story out there n demanding justice..

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Aphrodite4(f): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Really heart breaking.. :-(
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
wow. he just got married sef, we need to do something about the way uniform men treat civilians it is not fair

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Gone just like that. May God give his Family and friends the strength to bear this loss.

RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
embarassed one of the reasons I would pray and listen to the voice of God concerning a life partner. Me and my husband must live long and none of us shall die an untimely death! The poor wife! Tsheeeeeeew rip!

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Alishachris: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
another victim of accidental discharge! RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by boogiejay(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
may sango comfort his soul... grin am a sango worshipper!!! no offence!!

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: wow. he just got married sef, we need to do something about the way uniform men treat civilians it is not fair

Took a life because of greed. Wickedness has no bounds.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
aanumama:
God will end ASUU.
God will end poverty.
God will end corruption.
God will do everything SMH. The family shud do something about it immediately, go to court or something, enuf with all these pitiable disma pisma.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Emma94(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
what a pity may God fight ur battle.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by 01mcfadden(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
no be for Nigeria? i'm nt suprised!
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by WHIZBRO(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Police again!!!! RIP Mr Dombraye.

This country is a Banana Republic and I'll rather be a second class citizen in Norway.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Emma94(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
No evil commited go unpunish
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
dats bad

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Dre19: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
Corruption +Police= MURDERERS cry

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by dedons: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
PISHURE or it didn't happen shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by moscobabs(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Police is your friend.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by cannonnier(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
angry blame it on GEJ. ;B angry
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by nekaa(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
how many more lives would we have to lose to these guys ehn? they are too carefree when dealing with human life and its nt fair at all. They would have to tell that kid his/her dad died by a bullet for no just reason o!
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by izeek(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
How Nigeria has grown to this state is still shocking to me, an innocent life over a few thousands and yet the government seems to think nothing is going wrong?
Hopeful, something would be done, and if nothing is done am sure the young mans blood will be required from him by the almighty! People just bring generational curse on their families for no reason at all.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Focal(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nigerian police even kills more than criminals themselves.... RIP...
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by Sijo01(f): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
ohhh, whatta handsome dude.
RIP.
May God console your family, wife and foetus.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by NEROSKY(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nigeria my country, i weep
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by philip0906(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
[size=14pt]As for me and my family, no policeman who messes with us will go unpunished. . .an eye for an eye. Rabbish angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by atikubaba(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
O my GOD!!!! just married in July.
Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by otijah(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Who will take care of that beautiful woman nw? Please @op tell me the mans residence so I can discuss with the wife on how to continue her sex urge, that woman cannot be left like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Government Re-arraigns Four Ex-sars Officers For Abuse Of Office / A Truck Thief Knocked People In Congo Escape Through Uganda, Drove Towards Kenya / NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.