Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle (1328 Views)

Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly / North Korean Leader Kim Jong II, 69, Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by infonubia(m): 3:28am On Dec 13, 2013
In the biggest upheaval since his father's death, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered the execution of his uncle for trying to overthrow the government, the Korean Central News Agency reported early Friday.

The North's official KCNA news agency said Jang Song Thaek had been executed after a special military tribunal found him guilty of treason, only days after he was stripped of all posts and expelled from the ruling Workers' Party.

Earlier this week, North Korea stripped Jang of his power and positions, accusing him of criminal acts including mismanagement of the state financial system, womanizing and alcohol abuse.

Jang Song Thaek was previously considered the second most powerful man in the secretive state. He was seen as helping Kim Jong Un consolidate power after the death of his father, Kim Jong Il, two years ago.

I feel bad for North Koreans. I'm sure there's nothing like freedom of speech in the face of such extreme brutality.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/12/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-execute.html
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by Afam4eva(m): 3:31am On Dec 13, 2013
I think this is one country that the US needs to invade and i support this more than ever before.

Btw, i was confused with the article as i kept on seeing "Un Executes" and i was thinking if it meant that he was executed and then unexecuted or pardoned. I forgot the the name of the supreme leader is "Un".
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by infonubia(m): 3:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this is one country that the US needs to invade and i support this more than ever before.

Btw, i was confused with the article as i kept on seeing "Un Executes" and i was thinking if it meant that he was executed and then unexecuted or pardoned. I forgot the the name of the supreme leader as is "Un".

Hahaha....Afam, same thing came to my mind as I posted it.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by paulmarkino: 4:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Hmmmmm!

Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by Rotiix(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2013
I think that lad is really power drunk, that is how he ordered the execution of his ex few months ago because she featured in an x-rated flick, stating that as an embarrassment!
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by infonubia(m): 5:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Rotiix: I think that lad is really power drunk, that is how he ordered the execution of his ex few months ago because she featured in an x-rated flick, stating that as an embarrassment!
You are so right. I forgot about that.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by Emmyk(m): 5:34am On Dec 13, 2013
That round-head psycho...
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by Omexonomy: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2013
As the saying goes power corrupt absolute power corrupt absolutly
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2013
So the baby faced boy leader finally executed him.....Kim Jong Un is a sadistic kid worse than his murderer father,.hope he doesn't transfer his aggression on South Korea and create unnecessary tension in that region
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by Licensed2Kill(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2013
I guess everybody in north korea shld be worried. I would be worried.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by Underground: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2013
Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin are having a summit meeting in Moscow.

During a break, they're bored, and they decide to take a bet to see whose bodyguards are more loyal.

Putin is on the 20th floor and calls on his bodyguard Ivan, opens the window, and says: "Ivan, jump!"

Sobbing, Ivan says: "Mr. President, how can you ask me to do that? I have a wife and child waiting for me at home"

Putin sheds a tear himself, apologises to Ivan, and sends him away.

Next, it's Kim Jong Un's turn. He calls his bodyguard Lee Myung Man and yells: "Lee Myung Man, jump!"

Not hesitating for a split second, Lee Myung Man is just about to jump out the window.

Putin grabs Lee Myung Man to prevent him from jumping and says: "Are you out of your mind? If you jump out this window, you'll die! This is the 20th floor!"

Nevertheless, Lee Myung Man is still struggling, trying to escape Putin's embrace and jump out the window: "Mr. Putin, please let me go! I have a wife and child at home!"

1 Like

Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by Dannylux: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2013
North Koreans are brutal. Damn! Who knows what would have been if South hadn't seceded.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by vanhelsing2099(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2013
What do u expect?

D power blinded guy executed his girlfriend

D lion king fins
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by infonubia(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
I guess everybody in north korea shld be worried. I would be worried.

For real. This guy will terrorize his people.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by prymesolution: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is one heartless guy. Someone who could kill his own girlfriend, and now his uncle, would kill anyone who steps on his toe.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by MrKnowitall: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
If am ever dumbb enough to travel to North Korea out of my own stupidity and get jailed and sentenced to execution, I ask

American and Nigerian people to have no pity on me.

1 Like

Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by MrKnowitall: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this is one country that the US needs to invade and i support this more than ever before.

Btw, i was confused with the article as i kept on seeing "Un Executes" and i was thinking if it meant that he was executed and then unexecuted or pardoned. I forgot the the name of the supreme leader is "Un".

Why are you calling on the U.S to invade North Korea? Why cant Nigeria do it?
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by infonubia(m): 2:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Mr Knowitall: If am ever dumbb enough to travel to North Korea out of my own stupidity and get jailed and sentenced to execution, I ask American and Nigerian people to have no pity on me.

Well said smiley
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2013
For people that are hell bent on travelling out, I have a visa to North Korea for free. If you are interested text go and die to 666 grin
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by gbadexy(m): 8:15am On Dec 14, 2013
The charges are likely trumped up. He used the uncle to consolidate his powers and feels the man is the only threat he has left hence the execution.
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by infonubia(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: For people that are hell bent on travelling out, I have a visa to North Korea for free. If you are interested text go and die to 666 grin

Lol...wickedness on high places
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by stevecantrell: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
I hear he's a bastard son.
He's gonna kill them all...brothers, sisters, aunts.. What a mad man !
Re: North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un, Executes His Uncle by infonubia(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
steve_cantrell: I hear he's a bastard son.
He's gonna kill them all...brothers, sisters, aunts.. What a mad man !

Bastard son? That's news to me.

(1) (Reply)

US Supplies IS With Weapons And Food / Hitler’s Alleged Pet Alligator Dies At 84 / 'over 300 Taliban Terrorists Killed In Panjshir Battle': Afghan Resistance Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.