Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Trump Supporters Look On In Shock - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Supporters Look On In Shock (1313 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Trump Supporters Will Regret Their Support. Wanna Bet? / Retaliation: Trump’s Supporters Hits Back, Releases Naked Portrait Of Hillary Cl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by datGuyJoo: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2016

It's funny as hell
Have a look at this picture. Everyone looks uncomfortable listening to this guy. lol. It's comical.
Everyone is looking away from him. The two older couple listening to him are actually embarrassed to the point of laughing. It's funny lol

Read more: http://forum.naijarepublic.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=147&p=282

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by Abra4real(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Space booked.
Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by iflywithbuhari(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
OP go and watch the video. The old man and his wife were suprised, not shocked. And also, come november 8, Trump will win by the biggest landside in history
Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by Lucasbalo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
OP go and watch the video. The old man and his wife were suprised, not shocked. And also, come november 8, Trump will win by the biggest landside in history
I know you will cast your vote for Tramp on November 8. You will be shocked on November 9 when Hillary becomes the President Elect because I and tens of millions of American will decide that.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I know you will cast your vote for Tramp on November 8. You will be shocked on November 9 when Hillary becomes the President Elect because I and tens of millions of American will decide that.

Lucas - my buddy, when Trump wins or assassinated , just make sure my $100,000 is handy. grin cheesy grin
Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by ValerianSteel(m): 12:03am On Aug 18, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
OP go and watch the video. The old man and his wife were suprised, not shocked. And also, come november 8, Trump will lose by the biggest landside in history
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by Lucasbalo(m): 12:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Zoharariel:

Lucas - my buddy, when Trump wins or assassinated , just make sure my $100,000 is handy. grin cheesy grin
We have a law in US that we call Lemon Law. It means Americans can't be sold a defective products. Tramp is defective in so many ways that he will lose in November in a landslide unseen before in American history. So therefore, you won't get anything . Still want to hit you up in December when I will be in town for Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by Yarduni: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yarduni:
grin grin grin grin grin

Iya Dunni - You're laughing at ValerianSteel's clownish ways abii? grin

I intend to pay him a condolence visit in Tel Aviv as soon as Trump is sworn into the whitehouse.

I only hope he'd be able to survive Hamas & Hezbollah's Anti-Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) before then. grin
Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by datGuyJoo: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
haha, ok I'm confused. is anyone here actually planning on voting for this guy(trump)?
Re: Trump Supporters Look On In Shock by Lucasbalo(m): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2016
datGuyJoo:
haha, ok I'm confused. is anyone here actually planning on voting for this guy(trump)?
All the people on Nairaland huffing and puffing on how great Tramp is have no vote . ValerianSteel, CFCman and I and few other people here are having a real say about the election. Most of Americans on nairaland are voting for Hillary to the detriment of Tramp lapdogs.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

US Navy Deploys Four Warships, Including Aircraft Carrier, / Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balabluuuu / Putin To Create A 100km Wide No Man's Land On Ukraine Soil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.