Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Christmas Gift Hampers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Gift Hampers (11420 Views)

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth / Christmas Gift Idea For A Mother-In-Law / Christmas Gift Ideas For 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2013
HAMPERS FOR YEAR END GIFT

Hello all,

It’s that time of the year when we express our love and share gifts with loved ones. If you are still thinking of what to give that special someone or family, you can consider our lovely hampers and gifts suggestions…

Available in different sizes

- Mini pack : N8000
- Standard pack – N15, 000
- Bumper pack – N25, 000
- Customized Family size

Cakes, cookies, chocolates, wines and other gift items also available at affordable prizes.

Delivery services available anywhere within Lagos - Ibadan - Abeokuta axis..

Contact us: tfunevents@gmail.com or call: 08185342912, 08034457064

Merry Christmas in advance!!!

Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by RoyalRoy(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Nice idea.

Especially for the men who always complain of not knowing what to buy.

Place this hampers under ur Xmas trees this year with each family member getting one.

Nice.
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Waoh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Mynd44: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2013
I want one!!!!!! Or two if possible grin
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Tgirl and RR, I guess if I created this thread here, you will trash it sharp sharp undecided.
Follow the rules, no adverts angry

Thank you !

6 Likes

Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2013
Chillisauce: Tgirl and RR, I guess if I created this thread here, you will trash it sharp sharp undecided.

Thank you !

That is not true. I do allow family related ad threads and move it later if need be because those that need the info are here. CC can testify to that.

Secondly, I move mostly ad threads that are company related, where all the post in it is just for one person.

So, it depends on the content.
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2013
Chilli do vex!

Chilli darling, no vex. U hear.
Meanwhile I want to do cowleg. Any idea on d condiments?
YPP don suffer. Chai!
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2013
Chillisauce: Tgirl and RR, I guess if I created this thread here, you will trash it sharp sharp undecided.

Thank you !

Oya no vex ooo chi. This is more like a needed family advise. Hoping to get a few for some family friends. Its a perfect gift to senior friends who where good to me in the year. grin grin
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Branded Electric jug...

It's part of a bigger hamper I am doing later this weekend.

Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Chilli do vex!

Chilli darling, no vex. U hear.
Meanwhile I want to do cowleg. Any idea on d condiments?
YPP don suffer. Chai!

Lol

Make Chilli no vex o. cheesy

YPP, cowleg? grin

No worries, we fit deliver lion head sef for ya doorstep. grin the other day, you wanted horse hair. Hahahahaha
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2013
teeo:

Oya no vex ooo chi. This is more like a needed family advise. Hoping to get a few for some family friends. Its a perfect gift to senior friends who where good to me in the year. grin grin

Lol

Buzz me sharply. smiley
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by damiso(f): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Nice hampers Tgirl.

So Tgirl based on Chilli's observation, is it really true I can create a similar thread? I wanted to publicise a one day sales event I am organising and I read the rules and decided against a thread.I mentioned it in the Funroom but waited till yourself or RR allowed it before I mentioned it on the thread.
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2013
damiso: Nice hampers Tgirl.

So Tgirl based on Chilli's observation, is it really true I can create a similar thread? I wanted to publicise a one day sales event I am organising and I read the rules and decided against a thread.I mentioned it in the Funroom but waited till yourself or RR allowed it before I mentioned it on the thread.

Well, I see threads like that around a lot that are for a short period it's for personal use and I usually allow it for a short period cos the people intended for may not see it in d ad section.
That is why I recommended the Family section having it's own ad section.

However, as you have rightly said, there is a section for ads.
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2013
shocked Did I say cowleg?
Pls don't mind me o.
Its cowtail.
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
yellowpawpaw: shocked Did I say cowleg?
Pls don't mind me o.
Its cowtail.

And isn't that worse? U want cow tail in ur hamper :O

Lol
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by ifyalways(f): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tgirl,what are the contents of the hampers ?
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

That is not true. I do allow family related ad threads and move it later if need be because those that need the info are here. CC can testify to that.

Secondly, I move mostly ad threads that are company related, where all the post in it is just for one person.

So, it depends on the content.

Oya Damiso, package your wares lets create a thread sharp sharp cheesy. Xmas bonanza.
Where is Madam CC.
YPP Oya come on.
Online order for cowleg cheesy

Let's go there.

Btw, most hampers looks good on pics, when you order you see peanuts, cornflakes, biscuits, juice and that's it!
What's in the content?
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
yellowpawpaw: shocked Did I say cowleg?
Pls don't mind me o.
Its cowtail.

Cowtail o, cowleg o...it's same procedure. Just get a good pressure cooker, make the meat very soft and use for nkwobi.

embarassed embarassed now I'm hungry.
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by r231(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
do you deliver ma
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
ifyalways: Tgirl,what are the contents of the hampers ?

Well, it depends on the size and the person u wanna give. But some things are constant. Provision (sizes vary according to the size), cookies/candy/biscuits, wine (vary depending on the size), cashewnut/groundnut/pringles, Wheat/Semo/poundoyam/ofada rice, a small gift item (usually sum'n useful around the house) and a major gift item according to size. Some items can be customised.

It depends really. For example, I prefer Horlicks to milo/bourvita, honey to sugar, skimmed milk to cream milk, green tea instead of black tea for the older folks. So, it depends on who you wanna give and how much you are willing to pay.
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Chillisauce:

Btw, most hampers looks good on pics, when you order you see peanuts, cornflakes, biscuits, juice and that's it!
What's in the content?

You are so right! That is part of what motivated me to venture into this. It's so annoying, you purchase hamper of 15k and all u see are old stuff that are almost expired on the shelf. And make the thing look very big.

I go for the best, except if u don't wanna pay. grin
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
r231: do you deliver ma

Of course Sir @ a reasonable fee. smiley
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Fynestboi: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=18pt] hello...[/size]
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by debosky(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
This looks like a very good product. I am keen to patronise your services ma'am - let's talk details wink
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yaaaay!!! At last cheesy

No need to rack your brains folks, Ishilove accepts all sizes of hampers so hurry while the season lasts! Tgirl is a phone call so quickly dial her number and get Ishilove that hamper you've been eyeing. May God bless you as you do so wink cheesy

Tgirl, nice smiley
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
debosky: This looks like a very good product. I am keen to patronise your services ma'am - let's talk details wink
Wow, egbon, so this is the surprise you were telling me about?? cheesy

Okay, thanks for surprising me. I would like the regular/standard sized hamper. Yels debosky, I know you want to get me the bumper pack as per big bros levels, but the standard pack will do just fine smiley grin
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
r231: do you deliver ma
Chief r231, good evening. I would like the Customised family Pack angry

I know you have been pleading with me to accept the bumper pack, but no sirree!! The customised family hamper is what I want for christmas angry
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Fynestboi: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=16pt] nu well you are sighted which do u want??[/size]
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Tgirl4real(f): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pictures.

Lol @ Ishilove. grin

@ Debosky, let's talk in camera. smiley

Fynest, I see u. tongue

Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Fynestboi: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tgirl4real:
Fynest, I see u. tongue
smiley
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by debosky(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Wow, egbon, so this is the surprise you were telling me about?? cheesy

Okay, thanks for surprising me. I would like the regular/standard sized hamper. Yels debosky, I know you want to get me the bumper pack as per big bros levels, but the standard pack will do just fine smiley grin

Hehehehe see famzing. Calling me Egbon even. grin
Re: Christmas Gift Hampers by Ishilove: 2:44am On Dec 21, 2013
debosky:

Hehehehe see famzing. Calling me Egbon even. grin
Fin yen le grin

Oya the hamper wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUST READ: 10 Experinces That Signal You're In Love / Ladies Help A Bush Man Out !!!! / Does Your Family Eat Together With Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.