Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

How Can One Solve Relationship To Booty Call Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Solve Relationship To Booty Call Problem (512 Views)

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Solve Relationship To Booty Call Problem by cj1080(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
I current facing this dilemma in most relationships I have had coming from last year till date.

Almost every girl I meet starts of with going into a relationship and as we progress things digress to mainly about sex when they comes around.

The beginning parts of my relationships involve the getting to know, then the asking out, the going out, then that's when it doesn't move to the getting too intimate, and connect level. It just pauses at when are you coming over and how long are you staying.

It use to be fun but this lad's getting older.

My questions is, how to move a relationship beyond being just about sex,
Or is it the kind of girls I date or is it me.
Re: How Can One Solve Relationship To Booty Call Problem by Taiwo20(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Communication!
Have you talked about it?

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Nigerian Men As South African Women / British Women Can Check For Partner’s Violent Past Record / Have U Tried Any Of These That Worked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.