Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. (12218 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by lincolnj88: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
this year is my greatest academic yr, which saw my cgpa hit 4.53 ...praise the lord

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Donkunxex(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
ok
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ademega(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yes sir . Agreed at ur conclusion about me .

Zither: hmmm. I shudder at your response. First, how did you come about the conclusion that God kept him from getting a job for four years? Secondly, even if God did that, who has known the mind of God so that he can counsel Him? I am baffled @ your answer. That question is bereft of intelligence and should be treated as a rhetorical question....to avoid further meaningless debate.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by dynamicbuzz(f): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
i thank the Almighty God for my mum's life,she was pale and sick through half of the year but God healed her. Lord, i also give thanks for all of my family, you've never given us reason to shed tears this year. May your name be highly lifted,i am very much grateful. For those doubting the hands of God in our lives, why not open up your heart to him in this 2014, give him a little chance to fill up that void that no one else can fill.

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Really?!

Do you want to know my expectations for 2014? Click here: www.nairaland.com/1575864/expectations-2014
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by honeeyplum(f): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
What a year 2013.......started this year with an inconsisent contract job with USAID,had little financial help coz evrybdy thought am so rich.Trusted God for another job and on the 9th of Dec,I resumed at my new job.
My sister also graduated with a first class.
Another one gained admission.It has been a season of Divine Favour.
Trusting Him for greter exploits in 2014.
My God is faithful

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
I did not bury any of my parents this year
That in itself is a testimony
The devil was shamed
Thank you Jesus
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by 18wheeler: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
lost my former job january 2012, got a new one january 2013 on a higher grade and also completed my MBA by then. by june am heading a 2nd unit, in a 2nd location even when unconfirmed. who do I attribute all this to if not God?

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by skyface00(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Started like a joke but I thank God and sheun for creating nairaland, I remembered my 1st in business section where I met so many nice n down 2 earth ppl discusing business, one of the one dat got my attention most is boxers business,I gave dis nice guy a call and he xplained everytin 2 me about the business, I started with just 20k,though I risk it because av never seen him before,but now I supplied most shops and individuals, within 6month d boxers business of 20k now worth 250k, from dere I picked another buiness of ghana wax which luckly 4 me I met d supplier on nairaland again,I started with him with 50k but now I ordered goods worth of 200k every 2weeks from him, now I av more than 7businesses of my own and also empowering ppl,hope them 2 be self employed by given dem my goods without asking dem for kobo and they pay me back when they finished selling.thanks 2 good ppl of nairaland 2 me is not jst a forum again but family forum .hapi new year

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by boolet: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
rioemmanuel:
Who is impressin Who
D question is damn Simple

So why should you be questioning me when you have yours to thank God for? Park well.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Akosbaba(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year peeps
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Josh121(m): 12:37am On Jan 01, 2014
God was so good to be in 2013, gave me , a wife, 2 cars , 6plots of lands in good location , now am starting my house project . I love you Jesus . Will always worship you , I know more blessing and uncommon favor await me
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by juman(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2014
God is good.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Perfecter4real(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2014
2o13 was a great year...in 2o13 God bless my family with a car.my elder brother did his youth service & got a job all in 2o13 God gave me success in all the exams i wrote i infact the list is endless. gaskiya God is 2much.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ifewise(m): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by ochukoccna: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2014
I got my Tier 4 entry clearance in the past year
Years of wishing and praying finally became reality
Now studying in and environment with all bills paid
I thank God for that
I really do
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by DutchesSsS(f): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2014
My life, My family and all I know and have is a testimony of GOD's work in my life, will serve you forever LORD!!!
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Halleluyah.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Redman44(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2014
I just want to thank God for making 2013 a splendid year for me. I got married this year. Glory be to God. I also thank God for giving me great business ideas in 2013. Ideas I am still working with. I was also delivered from a mysterious illness that enveloped me after I returned from Nigeria to my base in Europe. God is good.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Flyingngel(m): 1:40am On Jan 01, 2014
2013 was indeed a blessed year for me. I came back frm NYSC and in less than 6mnth i was employed. I return all the Glory to the most high God. He is the only one that can turn impossibilities to possibilities.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Jazzgreen(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2014
my own miracle was getting admission into ABSU on merit to study medicine and surgery. Thanks to the Almighty who said that writing JAMB twice wasn't my portion. thank you Lord, I know I owe you but I'll fulfill my promise this year in Jesus name -AMEN

1 Like

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by prosper86: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2014
2013: I resigned from my job started my own business,made a lot of good friends ,No loss of anyone in my family,my dad bought 3 cars and my mom started her poultry business. Also met my fiance.

Faithful God thank you for year 2013 and 2014 cos of greater things you will do
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by 2sexyus: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, it wasn't written for you to change your belief. People are posting their opinions so did I.

Anyway, I don't want to find that truth. I already know the truth so you might not bother with the prayers.
bros, na laff I dey laff o.

The God I know wouldn't save you when he has given you a way to save yourself. If you like fast for 365 days, he wont!

Sometimes, people can find solution to their problems and solve whatever is plaguing them, but the want God to come from heaven to do it... My brother, God does not work that way.

Why doesn't God put food in your mouth? He knows you have hands and can feed yourselve.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Onyiido: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=rationalmind]

The bolded answers my question. The same way there are few people earning more than you, there should naturally be few people earning what ure earning. It has nothing to do with God.

Funny enough, some of the ones earning more than you are atheists or pagans [/quote. U should rejoice wit him nt castigating him on y he thought God could av done it for him. Besides don't u think ur being alive is a testimony. Watch how u talk.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by amazing2013: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Gbam!
Zither: what a dumb question from someone who thinks he is parading intelligence. Did God tell you He kept Op jobless for four years? Did Op imply God kept him jobless for four years? He merely opened the thread to testify that God blessed him with a job after many years of joblessness and invited people to share their testimonies. And here you are proudly parading ignorant assumption in your clueless zeal to diminish his testimony because you did not read properly before commenting.

Ok. Wait. Lemme guess. Maybe God kept him jobless for four years so that Op will value any job given to him when he gets one even if he found a job as a janitor, or bricklayer or something....or perhaps God kept him jobless because He could not find a decent job for Op for four years and when He luckily spotted a vacancy, God in His infinite mercy granted him that job even though the salary is poor (I think God told him to make do with his current job as economy is harsh)....or, yes, God absolutely forgot Op had graduated and was in need of a job but before He realized, four years had come and gone...poor Op. Poof! Beats me why God allowed world war I and II, why He allowed fire to raze a couple of buildings resulting in the loss of lives of many occupants, why He sent lightning that killed about 8 people in Malawi, why He just stared helplessly as Adolph Hitler sent millions to the graves, why He brought Colombus to the land that would become America and let him set his dogs on the original native indians of that land, killing them brutally, and worse, why He waited four years to give Op a job..mtcheww

Always answer a fool according to his folly so that you will not be seen as a fool, too.

Op, nice testimony. Shows God never abandons His children.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Brother got a good job
Another brother was promoted to bank manager
Parents came to visit ( dad hasn't been back in the USA for 10 years)
Husband moved higher at his place of work
God blessed us with a new house with a large master bedroom closet grin
Children healthy and loving God
Our needs are met
God is faithful

Thank you Jesus!!
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by uwa234: 2:21am On Jan 01, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, for those ones who are still jobless, it is all for the glory of God.
@rationalwatever, if indeed you are truely as smart as you think you are, you should know that there are different levels of intelligence. So far you have been asking questions and answering them but it seems you dont even know that you have answered your own questions. I'll say that you are a confused soul. Take you time to see the Glory of God in all things, the earth is filled with it. There is a set time for everything. You cant be asking God why He created you in this century or why u are black or white or whatever, or why u come from the family u come from? GOD has a purpose for everything. Seek your own purpose, dont use ur lack of discovered purpose to question that of another man. I am recommending a book for you, its called " what on earth am i here for"?

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by mactonnyso: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2014
Glory be to God. since i relocated to nigeria 3 years ago, 2013 has been a breakthrough year for my business. At a time my colleagues in US and Europe where still contemplating whether to relocate to nigeria, i have opened the 6th Branch of my company in 4 states of nigeria still growing. proud to be employer of labour.
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 01, 2014
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!

2013: I became chartered public relations practitioner.

November: I was called for an interview and had series of interviews afterwards.

December 30th: I got a call from the Head Admin to resume work on Monday, Jan 6th.

It is God's work because the job role was IT, I don't av a formal "qualification" in IT/Engineering but was self-taught unlike other applicants(BSc Elect/Computer).
We did written, Oral and Practical interview sessions.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

* Also, my elder brother secured a pharmaceutical job in PortHarcort in August*

To those seeking employment, cheer up, God will grant your desires In Jesus Name (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by zube01(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2014
my testimony goes like this....after graduating from sec skool in 2009 I stayed at home for almost two Yrs...got admission into the uni in 2011 with an incomplete o level.....to cut the story short last yr 2013 I wrote Waec nd got my complete papers.....
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Chinwem(f): 2:41am On Jan 01, 2014
I thank God for many blessings on me and my family in past year
I m so grateful
Re: The 2013 Testimonies Thread ! God Is Good. by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 01, 2014
rationalmind:

God should had made him jobless for ten more years so his name can be fully glorified.

Moreso, that will even make him have more compassion on others and be more eager to help them, No?

I am led in my spirit to warn you. . . God is not a man, or a son of man. . . Honor Him. . Dont blasphem. . .

He is a consuming fire. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness_ Evangelist Olufumilayo #series One. / Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today / Pastors And Thier Role In This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.