Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? - Music/Radio (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? (25946 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2013
covering rihanna's what now !!!!enjoy n critic ps:i have cough so i cnt pitch well..

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Youngtekkey(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2013
mrvocalprowess: covering rihanna's what now !!!!enjoy n critic ps:i have cough so i cnt pitch well..
I think that the cough really affect your delivery ofvthevsong maybe you try again wen you are coughless
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
Am open to any of the two. How abt 'Endless Love' by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross grin.

Jb is ok. That's what it is actually. The luv part is just a qualification/suffix cheesy cheesy.
I can't find it. Only Mariah and Luther version.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
Nice. Let's give it a try smiley. When can you be ready?
i've been working on it,man it aint easy,do i have to do her vocalisations too,well i'm ready when u are ready
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Jbluv55(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I can't find it. Only Mariah and Luther version.
Use this LINK(click here) to download it. Let me know which of the two versions you r more comfortable with.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Jbluv55(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey: i've been working on it,man it aint easy,do i have to do her vocalisations too,well i'm ready when u are ready
You made the suggestion dear. So challenge ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
Use this LINK(click here) to download it. Let me know which of the two versions you r more comfortable with.
I think you knew my voice before picking this song. Diana's voice is just like my head voice. It is a light lyris soprano, just so perfect for me. I can hit all her note. smiley and I hardly ever sang with this voice.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
The problems I am having with Kedike song.

If I sing with my chest voice, it becomes so deep.

If I sing with my head voice, it becomes so light.

Chidima, sang it with a mix vioce, and I dont know how to mix voice.

Wetin make I do :/
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by naijalodge(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox: The problems I am having with Kedike song.

If I sing with my chest voice, it becomes so deep.

If I sing with my head voice, it becomes so light.

Chidima, sang it with a mix vioce, and I dont know how to mix voice.

Wetin make I do :/
a mixed voice is a series of note between ur chest and head voice. ..to master ur mixed voice focus more on singing with ur chest voice then after you've mastered it..jump to your head voice. .after then. .Google some vocal exercise to help master the mixed voice..before 3 weeks using the vocal exercise. you'll become a pro....thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
naijalodge: a mixed voice is a series of note between ur chest and head voice. ..to master ur mixed voice focus more on singing with ur chest voice then after you've mastered it..jump to your head voice. .after then. .Google some vocal exercise to help master the mixed voice..before 3 weeks using the vocal exercise. you'll become a pro....thank me later
I'm good with the chest voice already. I am just discovering the head voice and I think I like it, so I will focus on my head voice for now then google vocal training exercise just like you said.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
yeah this is me warming up, for my duet -avril lavigne
'let me go'ft chad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
national anthem !!!!critic !!wat do u think ? ps:i hav cough so o CNT pitch wel

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
undecided
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Slickest(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
mrvocalprowess: national anthem !!!!critic !!wat do u think ? ps:i hav cough so o CNT pitch wel
Nigga, ur making it boring with ur classical movements, do u sing in d choir?...u sound 2 churchy...bcareful wen u drag ur notes, u go off key nd its not good...stay in range wen u sing....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Slickest(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
I tried ma national anthem cover 2
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
check my national anthem cover out,

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Let this thread be the Derailers paradise of the music section! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey: check my national anthem cover out,
nicee

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
mrvocalprowess: nicee
thanks
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Jbluv55(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey: yeah this is me warming up, for my duet -avril lavigne
'let me go'ft chad
NICE ONE. I'll be ready tomorrow. Is that ok with you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Jbluv55(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I think you knew my voice before picking this song. Diana's voice is just like my head voice. It is a light lyris soprano, just so perfect for me. I can hit all her note. smiley and I hardly ever sang with this voice.
You can say that again. So when can you be ready?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Irshittabey: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
NICE ONE. I'll be ready tomorrow. Is that ok with you?
yeah sure
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
You can say that again. So when can you be ready?
honestly, I dont know. Phcn just dey fall my hand. But they just brought the light so let me reharsed it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Jbluv55(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Irshittabey: yeah sure
cool cool. Am sending you a mail smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Finish rehasing for today but listen to this and enjoy.

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
And another one (original lyrist)

Getting use to my head register.

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2013
mrvocalprowess: national anthem !!!!critic !!wat do u think ? ps:i hav cough so o CNT pitch wel
@Slickest said it all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2013
mrvocalprowess: covering rihanna's what now !!!!enjoy n critic ps:i have cough so i cnt pitch well..
Perfect voicesmiley, wrong song. Tho i have no experience in music or vocal training, i feel you are not utilizing your voice with the right songs, but its just an opinion undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2013
Big.game:
Perfect voicesmiley, wrong song. Tho i have no experience in music or vocal training, i feel you are not utilizing your voice with the right songs, but its just an opinion undecided
sum1 tld me dat too...but which songs r d right songs??
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? by SexyFox(f): 12:57am On Dec 17, 2013
mrvocalprowess: sum1 tld me dat too...but which songs r d right songs??
You will know when you hear it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Wizkid Backs Sesan After Skelewu Video Issues / Naira Marley – Puta (Official Video) / Audio Download - Okpo Records Smooth Criminal Download Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.