Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Teachers Screening Exercise That Lead To Sacking Of Teachers In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teachers Screening Exercise That Lead To Sacking Of Teachers In Ogun State (724 Views)

Behind The Scene Plots That Led To Sacking Of Barrister Obetta By Nnamdi Kanu. / How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard / Ifeanyi Ubah's Revelations Leads To Sacking Of Maduaka From Access Bank Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Screening Exercise That Lead To Sacking Of Teachers In Ogun State by Boll2010: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Someone just told me now that a screening exercise was conducted to primary school teachers in ogun state......I don't know what this is,but truly the huge number of people sacked is appalling! Some people expecting retirement in next 7years were given sack,imagine they were even told to pay the amount of money they have received. I heard a head teacher was told to pay 5years salary collected back to government! I think the state government need to do something about this, before people start getting stroke. If you are to create employment,you don't drop the people at work anyhow.
Re: Teachers Screening Exercise That Lead To Sacking Of Teachers In Ogun State by seanet02: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Boll2010: Someone just told me now that a screening exercise was conducted to primary school teachers in ogun state......I don't know what this is,but truly the huge number of people sacked is appalling! Some people expecting retirement in next 7years were given sack,imagine they were even told to pay the amount of money they have received. I heard a head teacher was told to pay 5years salary collected back to government! I think the state government need to do something about this, before people start getting stroke. If you are to create employment,you don't drop the people at work anyhow.
You are deliberately being misinformed.
What actually happened was that some people deliberately spent more than the 35 years they ought to have spent.
Some also were above 60 before nemesis caught up with them
If they feel cheated, the Court are there for something
Re: Teachers Screening Exercise That Lead To Sacking Of Teachers In Ogun State by Boll2010: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
seanet02:
You are deliberately being misinformed.
What actually happened was that some people deliberately spent more than the 35 years they ought to have spent.
Some also were above 60 before nemesis caught up with them
If they feel cheated, the Court are there for something
and some people are told to return a 5years salary? Man such things shouldn't be pulled! Sack not refund! Where is the goddam economy! All because of what? IGR.......bro is bad!!!!
Re: Teachers Screening Exercise That Lead To Sacking Of Teachers In Ogun State by seanet02: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=Boll2010] and some people are told to return a 5years salary? Man such things shouldn't be pulled! Sack not refund! Where is the goddam economy! All because of what? IGR.......bro is bad!!!! [/quote
what is bad in returning what you should not have earned in the first instance?
Re: Teachers Screening Exercise That Lead To Sacking Of Teachers In Ogun State by Boll2010: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=seanet02][/quote] okay no problem young man! Okay for instance I heard a woman in abeokuta south was told to refund 2million naira....if 2million naira is deducted from her entitlement,it means she served the government just like that!

Okay a man was worked as a teacher in the state I heard during 80's when there are fewer teachers,this man resumed job but later saw he needs to further education,he later resigned as a teacher with a letter to the teaching commission! And when through with schooling,he re-applied for teaching again! When he got there at the screening,they calculated the former years he onced used with the new job! Which makes him finishing work by august this year! But now they told him his going to refund payment from august to december........is this some kind of december gift from the government

(1) (Reply)

Who Is APC Presenting As A Presidential Candidate For 2015? / Bad Constructed Road By NDDC / No Work, No Pay, Oshiomhole Tells Striking Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.