Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (46204 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Andyblaze: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Getting married is a life changing situation and something everybody wants to do right because nobody plans to walk down the aisle more than once…at least nobody in their right mind plans to.

If you are planning to walk down the aisle in the very near future and with the woman you are seeing and you need to be very sure she’s the one, here are qualities that if she’s got, she just might not fit into the role.

1. She’s dependent- On you for everything. When she wants to buy the smallest thing, she dials your number and asks you to buy it for her. When she wants to make any important decision, she stalls and waits till you see each other. When she needs to do things she should be able to handle on her own, she keeps waiting for you to come make the decision for her, then you need to think twice.

Nothing bad in making decisions togethter or helping her buy stuff but everything is wrong when it happens all of the time.

A wife needs to be independent. Be able to run the home when her husband isn’t home and make important decisions when he is busy.

You need an independent one not a dependent person. It is a wife you want not a pet.

2. Her dressing- believe it or not, a wife needs to apply a bit of modesty in her dressing when she gets married.

Now, easy as it is to say she’d change her closet full of skimpy and semi nude clothes when she says I do, she needs to begin to change it now.

You can only be used to things you have started practising.

There’s a difference between a wife and a ho. If your wife dresses like a video vixen all the time or like a stripper, then expect no respect whatsoever when you are out together.

Besides, when the kids start coming, how do you want to explain to them why mommy keeps dressing like she raided a kindergarten store and took all their baby dresses?

3. She’s rude- I know no man wants a woman who cannot respect him. Not as a girlfriend, not as a wife. So if your woman is rude(to you and to every other person around) and she shows no traces of changing, don’t bother making her a wife.

The cracks would soon begin to show and you would hate yourself if you wife her.

4. She’s emotionally unstable- if she is sweet today and she goes from that to extremely rude and not bothered in the next minute and then obnoxious, then you need to relax a bit.

Find out what makes her flaky. If she’s just that emotionally unstable person, then think twice about the relationship before taking the next step.

Bigger things come in marriage. If she can’t handle courtship, she won’t be able to handle marriage.

5. She lies- lying partners are the worst ever. No reason why you should even be with them in relationships talk less of marriage. If she lies, run!

You wife her and it is the beginning of your end!

6. You have absolutely nothing in common- if you both can’t seem to find a common ground, then think twice.

When the initial “gra gra” is gone and all you have left is great friendship, you would need things to spice your marriage up.

This includes things you both love doing together. What happens when you hate what she loves and she hates what you love?

7. She mismanages everything- a woman who would rather buy an expensive weave than spend money on better things or who makes decisions that aren’t smart where money is concerned or who would urge you to spend money on the most expensive cars rather than invest in reasonable things would not make a good wife.

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2013/07/signs-that-your-girlfriend-may-never-be.html

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Bigbello(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
True talk

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by jmoore(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Post your source! Stop plagiarizing.

Modified>> You later posted the source. Next time no one should remind you that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by IAMBREEZY: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Andyblaze's account has been hacked! This cannot be his thread. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi: Andyblaze's account has been hacked! This cannot be his thread. lipsrsealed

sharrap.

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by 190: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi: Andyblaze's account has been hacked! This cannot be his thread. lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

sharrap.
Yeye dey smell undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
Yeye dey smell undecided

Yeah your yeye dey smell.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

Who be this ''notice me''? Taah! Commot for road make i see handsome bobos! Your worwor dey purge my belle! angry

7 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
Who be this ''notice me''? Taah! Commot for road make i see handsome bobos! Your worwor dey purge my belle! angry

*tears her slap*

2 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

....wait a freaking minute! I suspect you! Are u .....? grin
Badt boy! cheesy
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by prettyjo(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
could dis be andy blaze thread...thank God he made a good post today
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
Badt boy! cheesy

lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Olumidzti(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
She doesn't know how to cook. Love and beauty fade, but hunger never fades...

5 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
prettyjo: could dis be andy blaze thread...thank God he made a good post today
His ID has been hacked by aliens! This can not be Andyblaze. He does not think of ''wife'',rather,of girlfriends with brazilian armpit hair and mouth odour!
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

lipsrsealed tongue
Welcome back! cheesy
So u actually went ahead with ur plan,bah? Where is ur paddy by d way?

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
Olumidzti: She doesn't know how to cook.
You too like food! angry
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
Welcome back! cheesy

Yeah i did,thanks to you. It was all your fault. You just won't understand. tongue grin. My padi is somewhere missing you i guess.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

Yeah i did,thanks to you. It was all your fault. You just won't understand. tongue grin. My padi is somewhere missing you i guess.
Iyanmi! I did nothing oooo! Chai,what will happen to wifey naaa? U've made her a widow... grin
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
Iyanmi! I did nothing oooo! Chai,what will happen to wifey naaa? U've made her a widow... grin

Lolzzz grin grin. Wifey dey vex oo.She sey na only you i dey chase around. lipsrsealed
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

Lolzzz grin grin. Wifey dey vex oo.She sey na only you i dey chase around. lipsrsealed
Chai! Wifey don confuse ooo.Tell am sey na all NL babes u dey chase ooo,no b only me. Why she dey underrate u like dis na? Tuale! Baddest toto king ever liveth! grin
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
Chai! Wifey don confuse ooo.Tell am sey na all NL babes u dey chase ooo,no b only me. Why she dey underrate u like dis na? Tuale! Baddest toto king ever liveth! grin

Abeg naa. Na new person be this o. tongue.You sef i don try na.Make you start to dey understand.Habatically sad grin
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

Abeg naa. Na new person be this o. tongue.You sef i don try na.Make you start to dey understand.Habatically sad grin
Oh boy! See packaging oooo! Dis ur ministry don become corporate sometin ooo.But hope u know sey na Mimi u and am follow dey talk? I sabi u wella! Badt boy! U no fit change,e dey ur body! See levels ooooooo! grin
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
Oh boy! See packaging oooo! Dis ur ministry don become corporate sometin ooo.But hope u know sey na Mimi u and am follow dey talk? I sabi u wella! Badt boy! U no fit change,e dey ur body! See levels ooooooo! grin

I swear oo.Na dat thing i wan yan you the day i dey look for you..
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Waspy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Darn, i almost missed this thread, i was like this is gonna be anoda typical "Andy" post. Op, pls whateva you took or didn' t take today, continue with it grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by IAMBREEZY: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

GentleMimi:
San Miguel:

GentleMimi:
San Miguel:

GentleMimi:
San Miguel:

GentleMimi:
Welcome back! cheesy
San Miguel:

lipsrsealed tongue
GentleMimi:
Badt boy! cheesy
San Miguel:

*tears her slap*
GentleMimi:
San Miguel:

GentleMimi:
Yeye dey smell undecided
San Miguel:

sharrap.
you guys should get a room asap you have derailed this good thread

3 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by sexLover1: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
8.the only message she sends to u everyday is 'pls send me credit'

6 Likes

Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
IAMBREEZY: you guys should get a room asap you have derailed this good thread
Sharrap! *punches his flat nose*!
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by GentleMimi: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
San Miguel:

*yimu*...super story tins.
@ topic...Andyblaze,where are u? Pls show face make i know sey them never e-kill u and hijack ur account.
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by subbylee: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
omo Thanksgiving in church tomorrow andyblaze don change
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
GentleMimi:
*yimu*...super story tins.
@ topic...Andyblaze,where are u? Pls show face make i know sey them never e-kill u and hijack ur account.

Nawa for u sha. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Strictly For Men's Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.