Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Chinese Spacecraft Lands On Moon - China Has Arrived! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Spacecraft Lands On Moon - China Has Arrived! (2020 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Ban Ki-Moon At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Eight Die As High Tension Cable Lands On Traders In Ibadan / Pandemonium As Presidential Aircraft Lands On School Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Spacecraft Lands On Moon - China Has Arrived! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Witches and wizard don dey fly to the moon before armstrong!!! grin grin
Re: Chinese Spacecraft Lands On Moon - China Has Arrived! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

relax my friend.

Fam, my bad, I was multitasking yesterday and when I saw "mrknowitall", I expected something decent from the handle, not the gibberish you posted. Hence why I decided to curse you out. Even if the technology is 50 years old, how many countries have been able to achieve what china achieved? - just two. And the American Space Technology has retrogressed, hence why a lot of American space explorations right now go through Russian space stations. Also, the Chinese spacecraft that landed on the moon is more advanced than what the Yanks and Ruski's sent there about three decades ago.Gun powder technology is more than 2,000 years old, however, how many African countries can build proper rifles? Car technology is more than 100 years old, however, how many African countries can build cars?

The essence of space technology is also militaristic in nature, to show who the most powerful countries are. I posted a comment on a thread in the Foreign Section a few months ago (would check my post history so see if I can find it) about the simulation done at the Pentagon about how a war between America and China would be fought - and about 60% of it would be fought using space technology warfare, from satellites, to other miscellaneous things involving space technology. That's the essence. Also, if you follow international politics - you should have noticed the reactions in the different capitals of the powerful countries in the world after Iran sent another monkey into space a few months - and brought it back to earth. That shows that the Iranian missile technology is capable of producing ICBMs with nuclear warheads that can reach anywhere on the planet.

So, when trying to critique next time by letting the innate negro pull-him-down syndrome override your sense of reasoning - think critically and let your brain do the talking.

Shalom! cool
Re: Chinese Spacecraft Lands On Moon - China Has Arrived! by ubongutioh(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Mr Knowitall: China has arrived? Arrived where to the 1950s? The first unmanned mission to land on the moon was done by the Soviet union in 1959. The first manned mission to land on the moon was done by the United States In 1969. China is more than 50 years behind and you are saying they have arrived? Don't be silly. The United states left the moon 40 years ago and are now on Mars and planning how to put a man on Mars. China is still very much a developing country the vast majority of it's citizens live well below poverty line.
So because USA went to Moon 40years ago China should fold their arms and sit down like your country. They have arrived joor, its a great achievement... And mind it, they are developed nation.
Re: Chinese Spacecraft Lands On Moon - China Has Arrived! by Horus(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Ruled Over Out Fathers NOW Wants to Rule Over Us??? GODFORBID / TRUTH ABOUT Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant By Jonathan / Buhari Floors Jonathan In Obanikoro, Bode George, Agbaje’s Wards - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.