Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender (829 Views)

Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Person Of The Same Gender Before??? / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by gbengaola: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Everybody knows that no one is capable of remaining the same in a relationship once their spouse cheated,but i am wondering will you still be as hurt if your partner was caught with someone of their gender.

For example,you are a man and got home from office only to find your wife in the act but with another woman what would u do?if you are a woman and you caught your husband too,what would be your reaction?

the questions are,would you still feel betrayed,jealous,angry and make big deal out of this,if yes,to which extent, but in my view i think one can quickly get over this.
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by kingofpool: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Definately! She is gettin the hell outa my houze, since she is a dyke maybe if i had any failure since i married i ll put the blame on her..... Mostly for religiouz nd african way of life u re goin
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
cool
I likely won't be bothered at all if I found a woman on top of my GF or vice versa (I would probably find it hawt) tongue...but the other woman would have to be attractive. undecided

But if she were a spouse, I think a wife needs to have gotten all that out of her system. It is still defiling the marital bed.
However, I wouldn't lose sleep over it....I think. All lesbians do is pre-intimacy, so I'd take it as a big hint that she needs more of that kinda stuff fom me grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by gbengaola: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
king of pool: Definately! She is gettin the hell outa my houze, since she is a dyke maybe if i had any failure since i married i ll put the blame on her..... Mostly for religiouz nd african way of life u re goin

means you hate anything called cheating grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by kingofpool: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
gbengaola: [color=#006600][/color]

means you hate all anything called cheating, grin
wit passion nd i dnt mind commitin suicide than to kill my sef or killin her than to commit murder
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by gbengaola: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
[/color]
2buff: cool
I likely won't be bothered at all if I found a woman on top of my GF or vice versa (I would probably find it hawt) tongue...but the other woman would have to be attractive. undecided

But if she were a spouse, I think a wife needs to have gotten all that out of her system. It is still defiling the marital bed.
[color=#006600]

yes i'm talking of someone you are married to,of course she should have gotten this out of her system,but will this in a tangible way affect your feelings towards her
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
Did someone just say he wouldn't be bothered if he caught his wife with another woman?shocked Lol, I LAUGH AT YOU
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by gbengaola: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
king of pool: wit passion nd i dnt mind commitin suicide than to kill my sef or killin her than to commit murder

but i think the feeling here should be negligible compared to if she was caught with a man,my opinion though
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
gbengaola: [/color][color=#006600]

yes i'm talking of someone you are married too,of course she should have gotten this out of her system,but will this in a tangible way affect your feelings towards her

From a spiritual stand point I would be upset. From a raw physical standpoint, if the other woman was hot, I would join in Solomon-style!
Whoever wins that night grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by Chimaritoponcho: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
op i dont know about you o but if i catch my wife with anoda woman,na party of life be that oo
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by gbengaola: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
2buff:

From a spiritual stand point I would be upset. From a raw physical standpoint, if the other woman was hot, I would join in Solomon-style!
Whoever wins that night grin

yay,3soome,bad man,i thought u were spiritual
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by gbengaola: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Chimaritoponcho: op i dont know about you o but if i catch my wife with anoda woman,na party of life be that oo
nobody holy pass,carry go
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by sweettease(f): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
He won't do it grin

Bt if it happens, its OVER! angry
Cheating on me cos of a damn shit*hole angry I'll even prefer it to be with another gal than a shit*hole
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by gbengaola: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
sweet-tease:
He won't do it grin

Bt if it happens, its OVER! angry
Cheating on me cos of a damn shit*hole angry I'll even prefer it to be with another gal than a shit*hole

oh no,you mean it is disgusting, grin
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
embarassed strange people on nairaland. Your marriage will crumble as fast as you disregarded the incident.shocked
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by gbengaola: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Eminado01: embarassed strange people on nairaland. Your marriage will crumble as fast as you disregarded the incident.shocked

so na serious matter,see gobe
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2013

yay,3soome,bad man,i thought u were spiritual

Omo don't get me wrong, I am 95% sure I will take the spiritually superior route....but it doesn't mean the other 5% won't cross my mind. tongue
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by sweettease(f): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2013

oh no,you mean it is disgusting, grin

Its Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.......imagine the sight undecided
Re: What If You Caught Your Spouse In The Act But With Someone Of The Same Gender by fasho01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
Your post is funny cos I know a man it happened to. He caught his wife in the act with two other women. They were so engrossed in the act that they didn't evn know when he entered the room.

The other ladies' even urged him to join them but he was so disgusted that he drove them out unclad. Happens the wife was a chronic lesbian before he married her & could not change from her ways.

The man had to take her to church for deliverance oooo.. Heard he has filed for a divorce.so sad sad

Anyways if its me I will leave her though deep down I'll feel a lot better it was with the opposite sex & not a man

(1) (Reply)

Womanly Essentials / Cheating Signs You Need To Look Out For / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.