Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest (1741 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Instead of suspecting GEJ's hand in Boko Haram?

A foreign nation accused a Nigerian of sponsoring Boko Haram and GEJ made sure he was released?\\
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by nduchucks: 3:14am On Dec 15, 2013
0lumide: Instead of suspecting GEJ's hand in Boko Haram?

A foreign nation accused a Nigerian of sponsoring Boko Haram and GEJ made sure he was released?\\

Not at all, sir. I have that suspicion as well, particularly given Azazi's statements. May Azazi's soul RIP.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by taharqa: 3:27am On Dec 15, 2013
berem: Its obvious we now know where the missing $49.8billion went to.
Which $49.8bn?? The one you old father stole or what?

2 Likes

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by scribble: 4:05am On Dec 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Creation of threads should not be an all-comers affair. Some people should be barred from creating threads, or better still, Seun should assign consultants to such people to assist them in creating threads.

That means seun will need to hire a monkey with a PhD in thread creation to assist you. Do you know how many jargon you've opened here on NL?
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Obiagu1(m): 5:03am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo: [/b]

Is the bolded how you plan to be part of the revolution you've been calling for? I now confirm you come from a tribe west of the Niger.

Don't mind that coward.
He has been calling for war since I knew him on NL now he wants to run.

Make sure you sell your house because it won't be there when you get back.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Dlionsheart: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: One thing I know for certain is that there is fire on the mountain

and no one seem to be running
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by jamace(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: One thing I know for certain is that there is fire on the mountain

Yes. And the fire will burn all the looters of this country including those pretending to be holier than GEJ.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by nduchucks: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2013
One of these days, the truth behind the details of why Asari-Dokubo was arrested in Benin will come out. Lete hope another wikileaks affair surfaces soon.

Obiagu1:

Don't mind that coward.
He has been calling for war since I knew him on NL now he wants to run.

Make sure you sell your house because it won't be there when you get back.

You really do not have to lie in order to get people's attention. Warnings about actions which could lead to war is not the same as calling for war. Please show me a single post where I have called for war. Don't run away or be a coward which you are acusing others of being, give us links to such posts.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Longeria(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Ibu onye JJC?
Igbo wannabe
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
ndu_chucks: One of these days, the truth behind the details of why Asari-Dokubo was arrested in Benin will come out. Lete hope another wikileaks affair surfaces soon.

You really do not have to lie in order to get people's attention. Warnings about actions which could lead to war is not the same as calling for war. Please show me a single post where I have called for war. Don't run away or be a coward which you are acusing others of being, give us links to such posts.

We'll, you have been calling for revolution. Time for revolution don come and you want to go on a business trip. SMH!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of 82 Killed, Scores Injured As Buhari Escapes Death In Kaduna Bomb / Ebola : Very Important Message On Ebola That May Save Your Life ! / Gov Chime’s Ostrich, Monkey Attack Police Man, Civilian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.