Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest (1734 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest / Asari-dokubo: Arrest Obasanjo, Atiku, Others Now For Role In PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by nduchucks: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Given recent events in Nigeria and Obasanjo's allegation that GEJ is training Abacha type hit squad, I am forced to look closely at these events.

(1) Asari Dokubo was arrested in Benin republic and accused of taking part in activities deemed Boko Haram related.
(2) Abacha's Chief hit man, Al Mustapha was recently set free and one of the first people he visited, even before he went home was Asari Dokubo
(3)Asari Dokubo has a "University" in Benin and even Delta State sponsored students there (What training did they go for, millitary? )
(4)Is GEJ and his Ijaw people actually planning for war if GEJ is not reelected as stated openly by Asari-Dokubo?
(5)The President intervened and got Asari released from jail (what a shame!), in support of OBJ's claim that GEJ protects criminals

Given OBJ's influence in Benin Republic and West Africa as a whole, I wouldn't be surprised if he provided evidence to Benin which enabled Asari to be arrested.

One thing is certain, I will be on business trips between November 2014 thru Nov 2015. Its going to be worse than Ija Ore.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2013
JESOS!!!
What a senseless thesis, and the most incoherent conclusion!

2 Likes

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
SLIDE waxie: JESOS!!!
What a senseless thesis, and the most incoherent conclusion!
I dey tell you! Can't stop laughing! grin grin
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Creation of threads should not be an all-comers affair. Some people should be barred from creating threads, or better still, Seun should assign consultants to such people to assist them in creating threads.

3 Likes

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by nduchucks: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2013
Everything the OP listed happened. I dey laugh o.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2013
Comrade ndu_chucks,

I am inclined to agree with your hypothesis.

When I read in the newspapers that the Bayelsa government was planning to send 250 of its youth for training at a university with no known accreditation, I was just as puzzled.

It is all beginning to make sense now...

3 Likes

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2013
ndu_chucks: Given recent events in Nigeria and Obasanjo's allegation that GEJ is training Abacha type hit squad, I am forced to look closely at these events.

(1) Asari Dokubo was arrested in Benin republic and accused of taking part in activities deemed Boko Haram related.
(2) Abacha's Chief hit man, Al Mustapha was recently set free and one of the first people he visited, even before he went home was Asari Dokubo
(3)Asari Dokubo has a "University" in Benin and even Delta State sponsored students there (What training did they go for, millitary? )
(4)Is GEJ and his Ijaw people actually planning for war if GEJ is not reelected as stated openly by Asari-Dokubo?
(5)The President intervened and got Asari released from jail (what a shame!), in support of OBJ's claim that GEJ protects criminals

Given OBJ's influence in Benin Republic and West Africa as a whole, I wouldn't be surprised if he provided evidence to Benin which enabled Asari to be arrested.

One thing is certain, I will be on business trips between November 2014 thru Nov 2015. Its going to be worse than Ija Ore.

Is the bolded how you plan to be part of the revolution you've been calling for? I now confirm you come from a tribe west of the Niger.

2 Likes

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Creation of threads should not be an all-comers affair. Some people should be barred from creating threads, or better still, Seun should assign consultants to such people to assist them in creating threads.
Very good! Thank God this is coming from you. You should be the first to be used as a classical example. You have created silly topics more than anyone on this forum. Hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by nduchucks: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo: [/b]

Is the bolded how you plan to be part of the revolution you've been calling for? I now confirm you come from a tribe west of the Niger.

Ibu onye JJC?
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2013
One thing I know for certain is that there is fire on the mountain

2 Likes

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2013
ndu_chucks: Given recent events in Nigeria and Obasanjo's allegation that GEJ is training Abacha type hit squad, I am forced to look closely at these events.

I have had this thought myself in the last four days. This hypothesis makes a lot of sense. We have boys from Niger-Delta going to Ukraine, Russia, Belgium and France for military training in the last three years and they call it "rehabilitation of former militants". We now have Israeli military intelligence now working in Nigeria. GEJ is secretly preparing for war.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Ibu onye JJC?
Sunny_bobo: [/b]

I have always said that the cyber activists will run faster than Usain Bolt when the time comes.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2013
sincerenigerian:

I have had this thought myself in the last four days. This hypothesis makes a lot of sense. We have boys from Niger-Delta going to Ukraine, Russia, Belgium and France for military training in the last three years and they call it "rehabilitation of former militants". We now have Israeli military intelligence now working in Nigeria. GEJ is secretly preparing for war.

How can a dumb, clueless and drunk fisherman think up something like this na? Impossicant!

1 Like

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I have always said that the cyber activists will run faster than Usain Bolt when the time comes.
You never sleep nwanna?
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 15, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Its obvious we now know where the missing $49.8billion went to.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2013
berem: You never sleep nwanna?

How can I sleep when my enemies are not sleeping?

Can't you see that Payless is wide awake. He has transformed to his 'winch' form (with which he flies at night) known as sickserenigerian.

All winches, fall and die

1 Like

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

How can a dumb, clueless and drunk fisherman think up something like this na? Impossicant!

Why not? Wait and see how he gets destroyed in the process. Jonathan introduced Boko Haram in the North in order to create unending violent and destroy the country in the process. Jonathan first tried his bombing expedition in 2010 when bomb was detonated in Abuja in order to blackmail his opponents and get sympathy from Nigerians in the process. His deceitful acts are now in the open. No one trust him anymore because he has squandered the goodwill vested in him after the death of Yar'Adua. Nigerians know better now.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Why not? Wait and see how he gets destroyed in the process. Jonathan introduced Boko Haram in the North in order to create unending violent and destroy the country in the process. Jonathan first tried his bombing expedition in 2010 when bomb was detonated in Abuja in order to blackmail his opponents and get sympathy from Nigerians in the process. His deceitful acts are now in the open. No one trust him anymore because he has squandered the goodwill vested in him after the death of Yar'Adua. Nigerians know better now.

Payless, I'll wait and see. You asked me to wait and see how Ngige would win Anambra state election, I waited and I saw so I'm always willing and ready to wait and see.

1 Like

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Can't you see that Payless is wide awake. He has transformed to his 'winch' form (with which he flies at night) known as sickserenigerian.

You better don't mess with me. They don't call me Deokpa for nothing......

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

So you have nairaland enemies? Hope I am not one of them o! grin
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Payless, I'll wait and see. You asked me to wait and see how Ngige would win Anambra state election, I waited and I saw so I'm always willing and ready to wait and see.

You meant the election that was rigged? How could a fair minded person call that fair election? PDP candidate did not vote, neither his parents. The Anambra election was a sham that should never be repeated anywhere. U.S Embassy in Nigeria characterized it as "disgrace".
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2013
sincerenigerian:

You better don't mess with me. They don't call me Deokpa for nothing......

The picture you've got there is that of a brave warrior such of which ab initio are lacking west of the Niger.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:45am On Dec 15, 2013
berem: So you have nairaland enemies? Hope I am not one of them o! grin

Sometimes.

Now take a look at this pic and tell me who the boss is;

1 Like

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

The picture you've got there is that of a brave warrior such of which ab initio are lacking west of the Niger.

He's my boy working under my warriors in the west. grin grin
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Sometimes.

Now take a look at this pic and tell me who the boss is;
Obasanjo will always be a boss over Jonathan. No doubt about it. grin
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:47am On Dec 15, 2013
sincerenigerian:

You meant the election that was rigged? How could a fair minded person call that fair election? PDP candidate did not vote, neither his parents. The Anambra election was a sham that should never be repeated anywhere. U.S Embassy in Nigeria characterized it as "disgrace".

That's your opinion. All I know is that the presidential election shall go the same way as Anambra guber in terms if outcome for the opposition.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by ba7man(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

What about the ones that drove the Biafran Army from Yorubaland??
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

That's your opinion. All I know is that the presidential election shall go the same way as Anambra guber in terms if outcome for the opposition.

Most likely, there won't be election.
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2013
ba7man: What about the ones that drove the Biafran Army from Yorubaland??

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2013
ba7man: What about the ones that drove the Biafran Army from Yorubaland??

Biafran army led by a BANJO?

He simply exhibited the trait of his people.

2 Likes

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Most likely, there won't be election.

Re: At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 15, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

grin grin SMH!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Reps Set To Impeach Jonathan / Need OBJ Pics Wearing Suit / Archbishop Of Jos Defends Gays, Asks FG To Stop Punishing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.