Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (37974 Views)

Picture; A Baby Strapped To A Load In A Wheel Barrow / Do Think This Marriage Will Work? (picture) / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Ferya(f): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
I saw this picture on a friend's Facebook wall.
This baby got used to sleeping on her mother's back but it is a big challenge for her mum to perform her house chores. I personally think that it is risky if the child falls on her back with that pillow in front of her. What do you think?

28 Likes

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by obo389(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Jussi(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op, you won't kill person with laughter...cracking me up seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by TrustZee(m): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
for d baby mind,him dey enjoy mummy's soft back...he no knw say na pillow!!!...lol..funny pix

4 Likes

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Callmebabe(f): 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lolzzz! Is dis real?
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Ferya(f): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
@obo389& Jussi

Women are very intelligent and can easily initiate ideas but I still think that this may be funny but dangerous grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Drniyi4u(m): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
the mother dey wicked, she suppose tie am for d back of a drum Na....d pikin fit fall at d back of pillow
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lol. So on point.

1 Like

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Ferya(f): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Callmebabe: Lolzzz! Is dis real?

My sister, na so I see am oh!
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Ferya(f): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2013
Drniyi4u: the mother dey wicked, she suppose tie am for d back of a drum Na....d pikin fit fall at d back of pillow
Haba!easy brother. Back of drum? Na pikin oh! wink
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by obo389(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2013
Ferya: @obo389& Jussi

Women are very intelligent and can easily initiate ideas but I still think that this may be funny but dangerous grin grin grin grin
yea so much for intelligency.piken wey say him mama no go sleep,him sef no go sleep grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by obo389(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2013
nikkyshyne: Lol. So on point.
really!! cheesy
lets see how you do invent your's when you giv birth wink
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2013
obo389:
really!! cheesy
lets see how you do invent your's when you giv birth wink
Yea...can't wait wink
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by 24in7: 2:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Ok
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Aww, lol.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Callin child services*

This pikin go too stubborn later in life,
Im go dey cAll him mama "vitafoam"

2 Likes

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by mysticgal(f): 6:18am On Dec 15, 2013
jeezz!!!!shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Drniyi4u(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2013
Ferya:
Haba!easy brother. Back of drum? Na pikin oh! wink
Na so I do tell all ma sisters wenever they ask me to back their babies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Woged2005(f): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Thank your God this is not in the USA. You are on ur way to losing the baby and possibly serving jail time for Child abuse/neglect, forceful imprisonment, endangering a minor, causing harm using objects, etc..LoL! The laws here don't smile at things like this as hilarious. They will tell u if can't take care of the baby, don't have her. Period! Marriage is not movie!!!

6 Likes

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2013
LoL
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by catholy: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2013
laugh wan kil me, see wisdom of a mother. I love this innovation.

1 Like

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Ruq: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Woged2005: Thank your God this is not in the USA. You are on ur way to losing the baby and possibly serving jail time for Child abuse/neglect, forceful imprisonment, endangering a minor, causing harm using objects, etc..LoL! The laws here don't smile at things like this as hilarious. They will tell u if can't take care of the baby, don't have her. Period! Marriage is not movie!!!

Unto wetyn ?
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by chifreke(f): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
u just made my day!
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Ferya(f): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
JbravoAdodger: Callin child services*

This pikin go too stubborn later in life,
Im go dey cAll him mama "vitafoam"

Please oh! are you a prophet? grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by ogeoflyf(f): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by ogeoflyf(f): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Is this the latest trend grin

5 Likes

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Olugbenger(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin grin
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by praemaise(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol

E b like say mama back & pillow get the same softness. Little wonder why the child feels comfortable sleeping.
wink
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by jumzzy448: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lol....dis is so funny.
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Missmossy(f): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hahahaha what a funny mother with a naughty bby that wont let her rest, being a mother isn't a child's play @ all cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by bockey(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
the mother get sense well well. that is supposed to win an award for the invention of the year. trust oyinbo will modernise it and still sell back to us
Re: Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) by Ferya(f): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
ogeoflyf: Is this the latest trend grin

E bi like say na latest trend oh! Mind you very soon there will be revolution against mothers from these pikins cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / Woman Drags Boyfriend To Court For Dumping Her After Marriage Promises / I Need A Wife To Get Married To In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.