Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

How Africa Displayed Its Corrupt Nature To The World During Mandela's Memorial - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Africa Displayed Its Corrupt Nature To The World During Mandela's Memorial (564 Views)

Nelson Mandela Memorial Service On 10th December 2013 / Kenya Parliament Emulates Its Corrupt Counterpart In Nigeria / John Prescot Scandal: How Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Africa Displayed Its Corrupt Nature To The World During Mandela's Memorial by cosmatoz(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2013
People might hate to say the truth but my candid opinion is Africa is a disgrace to itself, how dare they bring a fake sign interpreter to The great Mandela's memorial, for such a fake person to stand on a stage where all the world leaders stood to immortalize Mandela, is so disheartening. I wonder how all the disabled people living in Africa survive, how do the deaf get information. What was that disgrace of a human interpreting to millions of deaf viewers across the globe. This is a sick act always practiced in Nigeria where people suitable for jobs would never get it and people who are not qualified are sitting on important job roles.
Africa still has a long walk to freedom, thank God am out for good

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-DxGoIVUWo
Re: How Africa Displayed Its Corrupt Nature To The World During Mandela's Memorial by joromi: 2:56am On Dec 15, 2013
I really don't know what to say....
The sign-language guy looked nervous, though....
Re: How Africa Displayed Its Corrupt Nature To The World During Mandela's Memorial by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2013
joromi: I really don't know what to say....
The sign-language guy looked nervous, though....
he said he saw angels. #Angel thabiso lolz

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Air Marshal Boarded Flight To U.S. After Syringe Attack In Nigerian Airport / Breaking: Scotland Remains Part Of UK / U.S , Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan Airstrikes Hit Refineries Used By ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.