Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida (14235 Views)

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

Marriage is not in her ministry? Who the fu..ck are you to conclude on that?

Idio...t!
Your polio is obviously affecting ur brain. I do not need ur permission to make a joke,slowpoke. Are u painfully single? Your life patner will locate u soon! Amen! Eejit.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by zeelo2014: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Every naija lady says she wants a God-fearing man,but are u God-fearing yourself?
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by jheaboiy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
ignis: Please who is Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida ?
Like seriously, I don't know any of them.....

Toke Makinwa is the presenter of Morning Drive on
Rhythm FM, and Lagos Big Boy, Maje Ayida
(CEO, Eden Lifestyle)
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
As the saying goes, "doesn't matter how long but how well it goes". Too bad!
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Dantedasz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Twelve years?
Where do these kind of air brain chicks come from?
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by we77: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2013

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by veave(f): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
Babe you woke up too late.... SMH... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Polio: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
Your polio is obviously affecting ur brain. I do not need ur permission to make a joke,slowpoke. Are u painfully single? Your life patner will locate u soon! Amen! Eejit.

You are a fu..cking dweeb... A daft and oxymoron...ic unfortunate human being!

What bloody joke are you making?

Do i even need to bother with you? you can't even spell partner .. why am i even bothering with you?

Fu...cking raaasclart!
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
jheaboiy:
I dnt thnk u really read this well,because wat she says is that,she doesnt attend party,not party freak.
Toke is a wannabe star always hanging out where she is not invited... Quite an imposing personality... Giving advice to married people when she is not married. Ugly chic that can never be seen without make up...
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by olaidede: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
Aaawh. So sad! 12 years no bi beans oh.I wish for her a better person.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by budusky05(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Watz d meaning of toke makinwa and maje ayida, is it broken plates and why would sumone brake them
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
12yrs? Eya... Toke, pele ti e o! O ma fi obo jona ke.. Haa! Take heart o! God go do am u hia? Pele Aunty Marykay cry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

You are a fu..cking dweeb... A daft and oxymoron...ic unfortunate human being!

What bloody joke are you making?

Do i even need to bother with you? you can't even spell partner .. why am i even bothering with you?

Fu...cking raaasclart!

Pls dn't die of outrage...ur veins look like they wanna burst.I think i touched a raw nerve.Take a chill pill and u'll be fine. grin . Lol! Brain polio no be better tin ooo! Iyanmi!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
If they have dated for 12 years, what age was she when then started dating? If she was 18, that means she is 30 now, that is old cargo enough. If she was anything older, she better take up lesbianism because most guys that will come her way will just bang her for the sake of it. Then again she is not pretty but skinny ass. Where is the flesh to grab. No yansh no breast everything padded. This her guy tried to have stayed in there for 12 years.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Polio: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
akpomeme: If they have dated for 12 years, what age was she when then started dating? If she was 18, that means she is 30 now, that is old cargo enough. If she was anything older, she better take up lesbianism because most guys that will come her way will just bang her for the sake of it. Then again she is not pretty but skinny ass. Where is the flesh to grab. No yansh no breast everything padded. This her guy tried to have stayed in there for 12 years.

Terrible way of thinking ..... You are a disgrace to every sane human being outhere

The bile you spew above must have been out of pure and raw hatred

I just dont understand some folks on this forum ... if you think like this about women then you have no respect for women at all!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
jheaboiy:
she can't also go unclad in movies,like d way ur favourites actress do. mewh!
u urself don't know wat ur saying...

Abi are u the toke makinwa in disguise here undecided....huhn! ..lip sealed,Nl is truly anonimous
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Afritop(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
jheaboiy: I can't imagine dating someone for 12 years and nothing good will not come out of it.Gosh!
Its like commiting suicide; eating slow poison
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Booty butt chic: u urself don't know wat ur saying...

Abi are u the toke makinwa in disguise here undecided....huhn! ..lip sealed,Nl is truly anonimous
I tell u! The way that polio moniker take dey para dey make me suspect sey the Toke babe dey dis forum ooo! See vex! Abeg,no be me break up ur relationship ooo! grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by dumodust(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

Terrible way of thinking ..... You are a disgrace to every sane human being outhere

I just dont understand some folks on this forum ... if you think like this about women then you have no respect for women at all!

Toke is that you grin easy on the guy.
Check your previous posts on tonto dike and remove the log from your eye before attacking this guy
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Polio: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
dumodust:

Check your previous posts on tonto dike and remove the log from your eye before attacking this guy

There is nothing wrong in being mild and putting things outhere as it is, but going over the top is not fair ... In that case, he was OTT
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Afrok(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
He once loved his Woman, Dats his Business......
You may Know they've dated for 12 years, That's your Business, Her Friends may know Who She Flirts with, Dats their Business...... Now Wudn't It be Great if we all mind our business cool? just saying, no offence plz.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Olaone1: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by shizzle11(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
iluvweed: Wetin come remain after 12yrs of Hard banging?...

Bad Market!

undecided undecided undecided
LWTMB grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is so unfair...50% of the total stories that have made front page are from one region (including this thread).

Pls reverse this trend as it is too unconstitutional in this citizen's republic.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

There is nothing wrong in being mild and putting things outhere as it is, but going over the top is not fair ... In that case, he was OTT
When u insult people,Toke,u go over the top. So stop preaching what u do not practice.You are not mild with ur vulgar words so park well.Nobody but u is to be blamed for ur disappointments.
Today is Sunday and i'm in no mood for e-battle. So,go sort urself out and stop transferring ur aggression and fustration on peeps here.
And by the way,pls reduce ur pancake.It makes u look brighter than ur future...Lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

Polio=Toke; sorry for your heart break attention seeker
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by ignis: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
jheaboiy:

Toke Makinwa is the presenter of Morning Drive on
Rhythm FM, and Lagos Big Boy, Maje Ayida
(CEO, Eden Lifestyle)
OK......
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
dumodust:

No mind am jare...anyway,she's not to blame.Just coming out of an uneventful relationship. *scoffs*
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
This polio of a blogger is so funny! What has respect for women got to do with dating a guy for 12 years? It must have been suffocating for your boyfriend... Lol privee u dey there, sip you dey there, liquid you dey there, owambe all types you dey there, then you go on radio and advice married people and talk down on men. Respect for who? If you had regards for your father's good name, you won't be jumping up and down. Na by force to be star?
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Polio: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
When u insult people,Toke,u go over the top. So stop preaching what u do not practice.You are not mild with ur vulgar words so park well.Nobody but u is to be blamed for ur disappointments.
Today is Sunday and i'm in no mood for e-battle. So,go sort urself out and stop transferring ur aggression and fustration on peeps here.
And by the way,pls reduce ur pancake.It make u look brighter than ur future...Lol!!!

There we go ... Another waste pipe!
I think you are the one who needs to sort yourself out...
The amount of time you have monitoring my every single posts on a faceless forum can be put to better use....
Making comments that doesn't align with some people's thinking makes me Toke Makinwa? what a dun..ce
How you deduced that i am Toke Makinwa can only be blamed on your warped thinking
Go eat a di...ck, and while you are at it, choke, convulse and constipate on it!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by creativemusic: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Any relationship that is not define, definitely will differ to this level. it is a pity. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Bovi Man On Fire Show / The 15 Richest Doctors In The World / Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.