Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida (14236 Views)

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Polio: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
akpomeme: This polio of a blogger is so funny! What has respect for women got to do with dating a guy for 12 years? It must have been suffocating for your boyfriend... Lol privee u dey there, sip you dey there, liquid you dey there, owambe all types you dey there, then you go on radio and advice married people and talk down on men. Respect for who? If you had regards for your father's good name, you won't be jumping up and down. Na by force to be star?

Ok now we know your issue... Because of her partying ways and her thirst for fame? fair enough ... But why is it bothering you so much though?
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

There we go ... Another waste pipe!
I think you are the one who needs to sort yourself out...
The amount of time you have monitoring my every single posts on a faceless forum can be put to better use....
Making comments that doesn't align with some people's thinking makes me Toke Makinwa? what a dun..ce
How you deduced that i am Toke Makinwa can only be blamed on your warped thinking
Go eat a di...ck, and while you are at it, choke, convulse and constipate on it!

If you are not toke why the matter dey pepper u for body... You may well end up like her some day... Darn Lagos girls with unfounded attitude. Greatest claim to firm is photo ups... I must enter picture and be seen with people that matter... Famzy queen
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

Ok now we know your issue... Because of her partying ways and her thirst for fame? fair enough ... But why is it bothering you so much though?

Because you can't keep a man when u are jumping around like a toad and come on radio and advice people on how to carry themselves. You don't have any chance at marriage.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by fijiano202(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
When u insult people,Toke,u go over the top. So stop preaching what u do not practice.You are not mild with ur vulgar words so park well.Nobody but u is to be blamed for ur disappointments.
Today is Sunday and i'm in no mood for e-battle. So,go sort urself out and stop transferring ur aggression and fustration on peeps here.
And by the way,pls reduce ur pancake.It make u look brighter than ur future...Lol!!!
chai u are not in mood and u scatter like this,Pls tell me what will happen when ur in the mood
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Polio: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
akpomeme:
If you are not toke why the matter dey pepper u for body... You may well end up like her some day... Darn Lagos girls with unfounded attitude. Greatest claim to firm is photo ups... I must enter picture and be seen with people that matter... Famzy queen

Pepper me for body? Hell nawww dude!

Keep your hate game on ... Sip some haterade to keep you going too

I am done

Peace
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

There we go ... Another waste pipe!
I think you are the one who needs to sort yourself out...
The amount of time you have monitoring my every single posts on a faceless forum can be put to better use....
Making comments that doesn't align with some people's thinking makes me Toke Makinwa? what a dun..ce
How you deduced that i am Toke Makinwa can only be blamed on your warped thinking
Go eat a di...ck, and while you are at it, choke, convulse and constipate on it!
Lollllllllll!!! Hahahaha! See fustration ooo! Chai! You obviously think peeps send u.This is the first time i'll come across a polio-ridden being.I do not monitor ur post,abi u be Frankinstein? Ur polio no go allow u make intelligent post,only to curse peeps. Chai! Polio and menopause...terrible combo! Pls calm down oo,there is still hope for u.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

Pepper me for body? Hell nawww dude!

Keep your hate game on ... Sip some haterade to keep you going too

I am done

Peace
Hehehe... Pieces out if you like... Go smoke some weed and then come back with balls if you can grow some...
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
fijiano202: chai u are not in mood and u scatter like this,Pls tell me what will happen when ur in the mood
Choi! Bros yeeee! U know i'm always gentle and calm. I no dey para na.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by free2ryhme: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
grin grin grin Vlogs don too much she foRgot to plan foR theiR wedding
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Orikinla(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2013
When dat kind guy bang girl for 12 years, wetin remain again for her body? grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Philistine(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
So d guy dey nack her akpako for 12yrs without marrying her.That's Terrific.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
All those talking about the guy banging her for 12 years, do you know how many men the average girl would have been with in 12years? So her own is better sef

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by logica(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: 12yrs? Eya... Toke, pele ti e o! O ma fi obo jona ke.. Haa! Take heart o! God go do am u hia? Pele Aunty Marykay cry
LMAO. You don't have respect for women in "speaking" in this manner.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by logica(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
tatiana009: do you know how many men the average girl would have been with in 12years?
I thought you wanted to tell us sef. So how many?
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Idowuogbo(f): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
logica: LMAO. You don't have respect for women in "speaking" in this manner.
*yimu*
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by chronique(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dating for 12 yrs? Maybe they planned on getting married in heaven and giving birth in the life after. That's just too long to date. Waste of valuable years.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
chronique: Dating for 12 yrs? Maybe they planned on getting married in heaven and giving birth in the life after. That's just too long to date. Waste of valuable years.
I catch u! Runaway angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by fijiano202(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
baby mo,abeg Gentle for ur guy ooo,polio no be Good thing oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by Stunner1(f): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
vee92:

what is dis?? Y'all weren't given toys as kids shey?? undecided

lmfao dis nl shaaa
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by kokoA(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
These lagosians sef.. Na everybody be celebrity for una eyes o. Ordinary radio presenter break up with her guy na news for una.. I use to think the Toke girl is an actress or musician o because of how her stories full NL. That's why I respect we the Abj people, you be celebrity na for your pocket o.. Try do anyhow and you go see anyhow o.. grin ask davido and jim iyke grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleMimi: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
fijiano202: baby mo,abeg Gentle for ur guy ooo,polio no be Good thing oo
I don hear. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by oluamid(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Promhize: I heard she forms british accent and said Nigeria's accent is rubbish or something.

This ugly, local smellos forming brit accent cheesy Funny.

You need to stop listening to hearsays. Toke is actually one of the celebrities out there with the realest Nigerian accent.

Ever heard of Youtube, yeah? Then try watching her vlog and listen to her yourself instead of judging her from what you've heard.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by akpomeme(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Just thinking out loud... What if another comes around and spend 12 more years with Toke and dumbs her, my kids would have been done with university while she is still searching for a "God fearing Man" at probably 42 years of age (mean average). Then comes the third guy and my daughters kids will be blogging about it. Online footprint will be a good reference point at that time.... Lol.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by LyfeJennings(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
12 yearzzzzzz..
o ga oooo. I domt think I can date any lady for 4years without marrying her.. sides,I think they both stewpid
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by bigtt76(f): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2013
What do you expect from someine who opens a Youtube Channel teaching babes how to get guys during Christmas ofcourse de guy grabbed the joke naa grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by fijiano202(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
GentleMimi:
why polio and dat akpomeme dey attack eachother ontop another person matter
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by fijiano202(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
kokoA: These lagosians sef.. Na everybody be celebrity for una eyes o. Ordinary radio presenter break up with her guy na news for una.. I use to think the Toke girl is an actress or musician o because of how her stories full NL. That's why I respect we the Abj people, you be celebrity na for your pocket o.. Try do anyhow and you go see anyhow o.. grin ask davido and jim iyke grin
guy as work no dey and ASUU dey on strike wetin our girls go do na
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by ManiCypher(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
12 years down d drain.....#SMH
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by andyanders: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Blind date,People should know that love is not blind and when it becomes blind, your life becomes blind hence they can date for 12 yrs and split because love is not blind but people enter into relationship keeping their physical eyes and spiritual life blind too bad.

How can you date that long even dating 2 yrs is too long.Only prayers and the face of God that can lead one into a good marriage. When one chooses a partner as a result of wealth and beauty, you then can see the result of the subject apply.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by lepasharon(f): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
jheaboiy: I can't imagine dating someone for 12 years and nothing good will not come out of it.Gosh!

Even three yrs sef....
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by fijiano202(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
lepasharon:
Even three yrs sef....
Lets be honest she knows the relationship was destined to fail,wetin go make you date guy for 12 yrs until u are 32 and never planned for marriage,if she force pregnancy on the guy,nobody would complain but praise her cos 12yrs aint no joke.
Re: Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida by GentleFrank(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Na waa ooo !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Bovi Man On Fire Show / The 15 Richest Doctors In The World / Popular Hollywood Superstar Rumored To Be HIV Positive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.