Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today (44463 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Boll2010: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
$#EGXY:
Celestial Church? I used to be a member of that church, as at that time na yansh I dey fine go mehn those babes gather especially if them Don enter spirit I go just dey press yansh until one day wey the prophet lay hand on me n nothing happen the guy dey expect make I fall start to dey roll for ground vuh me just stand still since I no feel anything naxo the man go carry cain start to dey beat me say evil spirit dey my body wen I no fit withstand the cain I run comot since that day I no enter that church
even a retard will tell you this is a hoax!!!! Fallacy!!! Haba!!! If una wan lie atleast apply wisdom!
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by victorlexa(m): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
$#EGXY:
Celestial Church? I used to be a member of that church, as at that time na yansh I dey fine go mehn those babes gather especially if them Don enter spirit I go just dey press yansh until one day wey the prophet lay hand on me n nothing happen the guy dey expect make I fall start to dey roll for ground vuh me just stand still since I no feel anything naxo the man go carry cain start to dey beat me say evil spirit dey my body wen I no fit withstand the cain I run comot since that day I no enter that church.
lmao

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Callmebabe(f): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2013
The bible says, do not argue, arguement destroys, do not judge so u wont be judged, do not say u are better than others, he who humbles himself will be elevated, he who brags will be pulled down!
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by sEGXY2(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Boll2010: even a retard will tell you this is a hoax!!!! Fallacy!!! Haba!!! If una wan lie atleast apply wisdom!
victorlexa: lmao
Na you sabi uf you like believe it or not I don't care
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Callmebabe(f): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Moreover, it is only God that knows who is serving him, you cant fight for God, you'll only destroy yourselves. God is wiser than any human and His deeds cannot be understood. Just hold on to your faith, @ d end of it all God'll reward each person according to his deeds.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by haibe(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2013
Callmebabe: The bible says, do not argue, arguement destroys, do not judge so u wont be judged, do not say u are better than others, he who humbles himself will be elevated, he who brags will be pulled down!

It doesn't still change the fact that ccc does so many unscriptural things, this is no judging, its stating the fact. y'all need to understand what Christianity is and stop mixing traditional rites with Christianity.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by pcaptain38(f): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2013
wow

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Callmebabe(f): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2013
haibe:

It doesn't still change the fact that ccc does so many unscriptural things, this is no judging, its stating the fact. y'all need to understand what Christianity is and stop mixing traditional rites with Christianity.
alright, we'v heard you, am not here to argue with anybody, thanks... You'll shud probably go to bed now, gudnite.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by haibe(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Callmebabe: alright, we'v heard you, am not here to argue with anybody, thanks... You'll shud probably go to bed now, gudnite.

lol what makes you think am currently in naija...idd. go to bed swthrt.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by mondi2: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2013
You also need a deliverance, maybe next time u go there, it will be your turn to be beating by the prophet for posting wot u saw him doing in d church today
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by baby124: 12:48am On Dec 16, 2013
Your malaika needs Jesus
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by yommyuk: 1:00am On Dec 16, 2013
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. cool
Abraham Lincoln

CCC FOR LIFE wink

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by umuahiacctv: 4:11am On Dec 16, 2013
lanightdavido: I just look around and nod my head 4 u pple.....most claims to b believers but are not even deep in the spirit....anytin spiritual like dis,u dnt judge or make fun out it....the bible says the ways of the lord @times might b foolish in man sight....so anytin u sees,jst keep it to ursef,althought it might looks foni.,control ursef u r in d lords presence no mata wot
Your type is one of the problems of Africa. Brainwashed,hoodwinked and a shareholder in this spiritual enslavement of foolish people.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by umuahiacctv: 4:16am On Dec 16, 2013
emmysam2:
Do people still attend Celestial Churches in this time and age Am just asking.
I thought it was meant for the ''Dark Ages'' undecided
Yes people still go to ccc because of: fear of the unknown,ignorance, love for voodoo and because its their family business. Imagine the woman beaten was the mum of the OP.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by umuahiacctv: 4:19am On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE: When will Africa be cleansed of this madness?
Whith what I know it can only happen individually but not as a people. The nextt alternative could be one associating with sane minds.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by NemzySeries(m): 5:32am On Dec 16, 2013
hmmmm....now I know the church Terry G attends & were he getz hiz kind or musical inspiration 4rm
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Ogeam(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2013
lanightdavido: I just look around and nod my head 4 u pple.....most claims to b believers but are not even deep in the spirit....anytin spiritual like dis,u dnt judge or make fun out it....the bible says the ways of the lord @times might b foolish in man sight....so anytin u sees,jst keep it to ursef,althought it might looks foni.,control ursef u r in d lords presence no mata wot

While you are correct about our being unable to explain some act of God, be sure God & d Scripture do not contradict. You dont need to be in physical contact with the demon possessed to send the spirits out. It should be by command (believers' authority). Is it the beating that sends the spirit out or the Lord? Jesus never use this mean when He was on earth, all He did was to command (use His authority)! Why are we not using the same means and now promoting violence and humiliation of the people who are confiding in us?
Lets grow up in knowledge and get familiar with the scripture. Does the spirit own the body the supposed prophet was inflicting or the (supposed) possessed. I pray God help this our generation and deliver us from our voluntary slavery and laziness.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by hardeyincah(m): 6:42am On Dec 16, 2013
FOLYKAZE: When will Africa be cleansed of this madness?
until d virus FOLYKAZE is no more!
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by beejayphako(m): 6:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Lil'knight:
Celestial is an heavenly created church, d word itself means heavenly!!!
Jst lyk oda churches, celestial is nt created by an individual or any human, it spiritually descended to earth and since den it has been spreading worldwide. What makes pple criticize d church is ntn buh simply because of d doctrine, and dis isn't right cos d lyks of oda churches lyk catholic, anglican do av....comment reserved
grin I pray..
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Sanchez01: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Lil'knight:
Celestial is an heavenly created church, d word itself means heavenly!!!
Jst lyk oda churches, celestial is nt created by an individual or any human, it spiritually descended to earth and since den it has been spreading worldwide. What makes pple criticize d church is ntn buh simply because of d doctrine, and dis isn't right cos d lyks of oda churches lyk catholic, anglican do av....comment reserved
Abegi jare, the church itself has been bastardized, abused and reformed by wolves with chameleon clothing. *I won't say anything further* ONE QUESTION ABEG: Can anyone cite a passage in the scriptures where a deliverance session was performed using a cane or weapon so as to chase the 'baddo' in a man?
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by christiscomin: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Christianity is too adulterated..... different bibles, different believes, and display. It gives me headache!
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by lanightdavido(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2013
umuahiacctv: Your type is one of the problems of Africa. Brainwashed,hoodwinked and a shareholder in this spiritual enslavement of foolish people.
u must b uneducated,read my comment and decode it well b4 burstin out ur raw brain out

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by simpleseyi: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Kingtim: I just had sex!!!.

In the church?
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by simpleseyi: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2013
emmysam2:
Do people still attend Celestial Churches in this time and age Am just asking.
I thought it was meant for the ''Dark Ages'' undecided

Yes, the church is for the dark ages. Their pastors dont have private jets. they even preach against mastu-bation which Christ Oyakhilome approves and practices.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Pain(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Please ensure you quote the source next time..... http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/opinion/how-worship-nigerian-god

Naijamericana:

The Nigerian god is one. It may have many different manifestations, but it is essentially different sides of the same coin. Sometimes, adherents of the different sides may fight and kill each other. But Nigerians essentially follow the Nigerian god.

This article is for all those who want to become better worshippers. If you are a new or prospective convert, God will bless you for choosing the Nigerian god. This is just how you must worship him.

First, you must understand that being a worshipper has nothing to do with character, good works or righteousness. So the fact that you choose to open every meeting with multiple prayers does not mean that you intend to do what is right. The opening prayer is important. Nothing can work without it. If you are gathered to discuss how to inflate contracts, begin with an opening prayer or two. If you are gathered to discuss how to rig elections, begin with a prayer. The Nigerian god appreciates communication.

When you sneak away from your wife to call your girlfriend in the bathroom, and she asks if you will come this weekend, you must say—in addition to “Yes”—“By God’s grace” or “God willing”. It doesn’t matter the language you use. Just add it. The Nigerian god likes to be consulted before you do anything, including a trip to Obudu to see your lover.

When worshipping the Nigerian god, be loud. No, the Nigerian god is not hard of hearing. It is just that he appreciates your loud fervour, like he appreciates loud raucous music. The Nigerian god doesn’t care if you have neighbours and neither should you. When you are worshipping in your house, make sure the neighbours can’t sleep. Use loud speakers even if you are only two in the building. Anyone who complains must be evil. God will judge such a person.

Attribute everything to the Nigerian god. So, if you diverted funds from public projects and are able to afford that Phantom, when people say you have a nice car, say, “Na God”. If someone asks what the secret of all your wealth is, say, “God has been good to me”. By this you mean the Nigerian god who gave you the uncommon wisdom to re-appropriate public funds.

Consult the Nigerian god when you don’t feel like working. The Nigerian god understands that we live in a harsh climate where it is hard to do any real work. So, if you have no clue how to be in charge and things start collapsing, ask people to pray to God and ask for his intervention.

The Nigerian god loves elections and politics. When you have bribed people to get the Party nomination, used thugs to steal and stuff ballot boxes, intimidated people into either sitting at home or voting for you, lied about everything from your assets to your age, and you eventually, (through God’s grace), win the elections, you must begin by declaring that your success is the wish of God and that the other candidate should accept this will of God. It is not your fault whom the Nigerian god chooses to reward with political success. How can mere mortals complain?

The Nigerian god does not tolerate disrespect. If someone insults your religion, you must look for anyone like them and kill them. Doesn’t matter what you use—sticks, machetes, grenade launchers, IED’s, AK47’s.

The Nigerian god performs signs and wonders. He does everything from cure HIV to High BP. And the Nigerian god is creative: he can teach a person who was born blind the difference between blue and green when the man of god asks, and he can teach a person born deaf instant English. As a worshipper you must let him deliver you because every case of sickness is caused by evil demons and not infections. Every case of barrenness is caused by witches and has no scientific explanation. So instead of hospital, visit agents of the Nigerian god. But the Nigerian god does not cure corruption. Do not attempt to mock him.

If you worship the Nigerian god, you are under no obligation to be nice or kind to people who are not worshippers. They deserve no courtesy.

The Nigerian god is also online. As a worshipper, you are not obliged to be good or decent on Facebook or twitter all week except on Friday and Sunday, both of which the Nigerian god marks as holy. So you may forward obscene photos, insult people, forward lewd jokes on all days except the holy days. On those holy days, whichever applies to you, put up statuses saying how much you are crazy about God.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by omoeso(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2013
The OP just wanna be funny, that's all. Sincerely, all he said here na total lie. First in first, no celestial church, I repeat, no celestial church inrespect of the location. Either here in Nigeria or UK will start their service @ 9am. Forget if they are having harvest or not, it will never happen.
Second, from ketu parish to elephant and castle parish in london, av never seen anywere in celestial church where women will gather round a prophet inside church...haba take am easy now. That's a fraking big lie!!! Now imagine an harvest day where u have many visitors, and u talking of a prophet chasing ppl around with brrom and stick, na masquerade?
All this ur fabricated lies na just to make ur story sweet. Attend a good parish next time like tejuosho parish in Yaba or Elephant @ castle or New jerusalem in UK and not that ur mama fake story church and come bk here to let us know ur xperince.

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2013
I ll love to pay this maliaka a visit with my own stick.
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Heartie01: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2013
$#EGXY:
Na you sabi uf you like believe it or not I don't care
like seriously u re nt a good liar. So my advice to u is to stop it cos every one knows in celestial church both male and female don't sit together so as a man I am wondering ao u got to the female side not to talk of pressing yansh as u ve said o..

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by PastorOluT(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2013

Are u for real, so this is now the way of the spirit?

Little wonder people dont have personal relationship with God n continue to grope in darkness!

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by mennard(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2013
i blame d malaika for not whipping your ass with the broom or thick stick, your mum took you to church to calm d badoo spirit in you and save you from d same punishment from malaika. grin cheesy smiley
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2013
Enuf cele niggas on nairaland, but on a serious note, the worst thin you wud do to yourelf is to break d heart of a cele gal, cos if she wants to mess u up, then you r a gonner....I once asked a cele gal out n she told me that she went 4 prayers and they told her abt me and my intentions for her, dt I should follow her 2 church d nxt sunday.....I had 2 run for my dear life

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by ManiCypher(m): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Wetin Fashola dey wait 4 na,y not Employ these Cele-Church peeps make dem go flock craze comot frm Craze pple 4 Yaba-Left..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.