Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today (43528 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
This morning i didn't want to go to my church but my mum persuaded me into going to church with her. I gave in to her persuasion. I've been going to celestial for a few times over the years, But today was different. We started at 9a.m today due to what they call ikore (festival) they had numerous ikore today. Then it started, and it wasn't funny we pray, kneel and sing, we were indirectly and involuntarily doing frog jump, then the service got hotter, the prayers were superb then a prophet knelt down and was displaying signs of entering into the spirit, most women were dancing around her, in the blink of an eye the women's quarter scattered and i could see the prophet beating a woman mercilessly... JEEEEESUS. I've heard stories but I've never witnessed it before. This prophet was beating the woman in a manner that even Hercules would cry for her out of pity. This woman held her back and gently walked out of the church even though she is a member. The maliaka followed her outside still beating her. I once heard from my mother that the beating is to torture the badoo spirits out of a person.. Me just sit for back dey watch drama. A particular reason I hate going to celestial is bcoz of the lack of privacy. The maliaka can just drag you out and say things that are supposed to be a secret. I have to admit, I was scared when she was coming my way with the broom, then she dropped it and picked up a thick stick. Then she did 180 degrees and went back.. the service was one of the best I've had. Have you had any similar experience.

3 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by lomprico(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Madness!!!

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Beetwo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
tank God d malaika didnt beat d livin day lite out of you. YOU ARE SAFE grin

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Dhurmynick(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Beetwo: tank God d malaika didnt b d livin day lite out of you. YOU ARE SAFE grin

Lol.. grin
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by lanightdavido(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
I just look around and nod my head 4 u pple.....most claims to b believers but are not even deep in the spirit....anytin spiritual like dis,u dnt judge or make fun out it....the bible says the ways of the lord @times might b foolish in man sight....so anytin u sees,jst keep it to ursef,althought it might looks foni.,control ursef u r in d lords presence no mata wot

19 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Kingtim(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
I just had sex!!!.

8 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Lilknight(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Celestial is an heavenly created church, d word itself means heavenly!!!
Jst lyk oda churches, celestial is nt created by an individual or any human, it spiritually descended to earth and since den it has been spreading worldwide. What makes pple criticize d church is ntn buh simply because of d doctrine, and dis isn't right cos d lyks of oda churches lyk catholic, anglican do av....comment reserved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Emmycheeze: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Atleast it is not by force to attend celestial Church

4 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by sowprice(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
booked

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
OP be careful...churches have gone hi tech, one of there "prophets"may be on nairaland...undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by gidzbobby: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
Jah eli-kai..... haven't had any experience and i don't pray to either. I'll rather go to C.A.C than any celestial, except am after their Ukwu girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by emmysam2: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Do people still attend Celestial Churches in this time and age Am just asking.
I thought it was meant for the ''Dark Ages'' undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by rubenic(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
i reserve my comment smiley
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Lilknight(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kingtim: .
bro una no get conscience oooo!
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by alotofgrace(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
the thread is laffing me cheesy cheesy grin
eelijah eelijah!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by tunapawizzy: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dhurmynick: This morning i didn't want to go to my church but my mum persuaded me into going to church with her. I gave in to her persuasion. I've been going to celestial for a few times over the years, But today was different. We started at 9a.m today due to what they call ikore (festival) they had numerous ikore today. Then it started, and it wasn't funny we pray, kneel and sing, we were indirectly and involuntarily doing frog jump, then the service got hotter, the prayers were superb then a prophet knelt down and was displaying signs of entering into the spirit, most women were dancing around her, in the blink of an eye the women's quarter scattered and i could see the prophet beating a woman mercilessly... JEEEEESUS. I've heard stories but I've never witnessed it before. This prophet was beating the woman in a manner that even Hercules would cry for her out of pity. This woman held her back and gently walked out of the church even though she is a member. The maliaka followed her outside still beating her. I once heard from my mother that the beating is to torture the badoo spirits out of a person.. Me just sit for back dey watch drama. A particular reason I hate going to celestial is bcoz of the lack of privacy. The maliaka can just drag you out and say things that are supposed to be a secret. I have to admit, I was scared when she was coming my way with the broom, then she dropped it and picked up a thick stick. Then she did 180 degrees and went back.. the service was one of the best I've had. Have you had any similar experience.
how do u want ur k

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by mickyarams: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nigerians are so daft to believe in all these fetish nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by rubenic(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
emmysam2:
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by habex050: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
this malaika of a person..... If he beat u (@ op) u go reach house blame ur mama why she persuade u. The drama u watched for be experience...

2 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by mickyarams: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kingtim: I just had sex!!!.

Shout 21 halleluyahs

3 Likes

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Chidonc(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Like say u nack ur babe akpako wey make u dey fear make she no expose u 4 ur mum front

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
When will Africa be cleansed of this madness?

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by toocoded: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Bros! Na God save yu oooo, she for use the thick stick hit ur skull 2day...lolzzz....fenk God 4 ur life sha

1 Like

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by leggo: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
lol?
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Lilknight(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
emmysam2:
oh ma God, who d hell is dis...ama proudly celestian, what does dat count, watch wat u say bro!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by kambili999(f): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
bwhahahahahahahahaa... Rotflol
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Why were you scared or you too have a badoo spirit in you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by kambili999(f): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
bwhahahahahahahahaa... Rotflol...yepa
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Beetwo: tank God d malaika didnt b d livin day lite out of you. YOU ARE SAFE grin

If the malaika lite am ehn, OP no go even see road come Nairaland ooo grin grin
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by devigblegble: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Madness at its peak
Re: My Little Experience In Celestial Church Today by Booty4me: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
space for sale to dance skelewu

pls someone shld check if am viewing this thread

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban / Sex On Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.