Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It (1296 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by royallord1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
prophet tb joshua has disclosed his newest addition to his ministry. this he is adding to the lineup of, the anointing sticker, anointing water and now the faith builder.
yep! the faith builder is a wrist band made up of bids more less a rosary..... ROSARY!
he made this known today at the sunday live service at the synagogue....
he illustrated praying wit it by counting the beads would build one faith and fight sin and evil.
truth b told i really believe this guy. but dats my thought; lets here yours.
sounds catholic to me
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
This man is not a MOG.. I'll say it anywhere, anyday and anytime! He isn't angry
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
JustifiedChild: This man is not a MOG.. I'll say it anywhere, anyday and anytime! He isn't angry
And who are you to judge. Btw how did you know the MOG you worship are indeed men of God
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by Joel3(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
i could be careless with it only if it actually possess some powers. powers is what masters.
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by jpaul5: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
The man of God said specifically that it is not a rosary and should not be confused with one.
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by pweetixandy: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
deciever
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Don't misquote me, I didn't judge..I discerned. They are two different things. God is the only judge but He has given us His children, the wisdom and guidance through His word to be able to what? "DISCERN". Sanks.
ULSHERLAN:
And who are you to judge. Btw how did you know the MOG you worship are indeed men of God
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
JustifiedChild: Don't misquote me, I didn't judge..I discerned. They are two different things. God is the only judge but He has given us His children, the wisdom and guidance through His word to be able to what? "DISCERN". Sanks.
You are now justified child
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by Joagbaje(m): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
JustifiedChild: This man is not a MOG.. I'll say it anywhere, anyday and anytime! He isn't angry

What is your reason and fact? Remember many people believed Jesus was fraud too. So don't judge after flesh judge by the word . What is your word based reason?
Re: Get Ur Criticism Engine Fired Up: Tb Joshua Is @ It by macof(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Joagbaje:

What is your reason and fact? Remember many people believed Jesus was fraud too. So don't judge after flesh judge by the word . What is your word based reason?

I don't know for the guy o
So quick to judge.

Well we all know that the Christian motto is "if you not like us u are doomed"

So because in his church they don't use such it has become evil that No pastor should do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Would God Need Prophets, Pastors And Evangelism? / How I Became A Rational Skeptic / Is Paris Attack Different From Of Iraq And Syria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.