Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,336 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Do You Know That The First Lady Of Nigeria Has Changed Her Name? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That The First Lady Of Nigeria Has Changed Her Name? (410 Views)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Army Tells Amaechi “parade Has Changed Gear” / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That The First Lady Of Nigeria Has Changed Her Name? by Tundellinium(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
The First Lady of Nigeria, Dame
Patience
Jonathan has declared that she no
longer be
called Patience but Mama Peace.
She made the declaration during
the inauguration of the Subsidy
Reinvestment and
Empowerment Programme Maternal
and Child
Health known as Mama Project.
“My name is no longer Patience
but now Mama
Peace because I believe that
without peace,
there will be no more women, no
more children
and no more health sector.
Without peace, the
international community will be
afraid to come
and invest in our country.” She
said According to her, the peace
Evangelism is what
she’ll be preaching to bring an
end to
insurgency and terrorism in the
country.
'Oga, shey na name remain to dey
change for 9ja'... To me, action
speaks louder than words. What's
your own opinion
http://tundebale..com/2013/12/do-you-know-that-first-lady-of-nigeria.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Underfunded By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Effect Of Poverty On The Average Educated Nigerian / National Dialogue Is A Huge Joke And Won't Achieve Anything -governor Elechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.