Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo (40089 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Donates N1m To Orphaned UNIUYO Student Who Hawks Food / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by dainformant(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Kebbi state First lady -Dr Zainab Atiku Bagudu (right), visited Hajiya Mai Talle Tara (middle), in Koko last Wednesday to check on her well being. Hajiya Mai Talle Tara is known to have donated N1m, to President Muhammadu Buhari as support for his campaign. At 96 she had stroke and is getting much better. She was pictured in an elated mood as she received her guests..

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/96-yr-old-woman-who-donated-n1-million.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Proffdada: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
good investment
IT'S PAYING OFF

BTW FTC AGAIN grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by lomprico(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2015
She was used for a cheap propaganda n dumped! Thanks to her son that raised alarm, she for don kpai!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by ladyF(f): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2015
Good for her

I don put my pishure....lol check my profile for details grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Well, she knows she made a very wise choice... Viva Nigeria!!!!

9 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2015
SirWere:
Well, she knows she made a very wise choice... Viva Nigeria!!!!
Very wise choice? Contributing her widow's mite to the money vault of the same Northern oligarchs who have been in the corridors of power for about half a century whilst milking the populace dry is a wise decision? The same geriatric kleptomaniacs whose offsprings flaunt their affluence blantly to spit us for condoning their impunity?
Pray tell, has the definition of wisdom been altered?♦

28 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Very wise choice? Contributing her widow's mite to the money vault of the same Northern oligarchs who have been in the corridors of power for about half a century whilst milking the populace dry is a wise decision? The same geriatric kleptomaniacs whose offsprings flaunt their affluence blantly to spit us for condoning their impunity?
You Ibo boys and conspiracy, Una no dey tire

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2015
SirWere:
You Ibo boys and conspiracy, Una no dey tire
Conspiracy theories are either true or false. What I analyzed is true. It's like you contributing to Tinubu's bid - he's a frigging billionaire already! If you believe in his cause, champion it in other ways.

By the way, mister, I AM IBIBIO. ♦

38 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Conspiracy theories are either true or false. What I analyzed is true. It's like you contributing to Tinubu's bid - he's a frigging billionaire already! If you believe in his cause, champion it in other ways.

By the way, mister, I AM IBIBIO. ♦
Ok, ok, He is corrupt. Are you happy Did it change the price of gaari Now tell me, what exactly has your conspiracy theory gotten you?
P.S.- Ibo, ibibio are you not the same?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
SirWere:
Ok, ok, He is corrupt. Are you happy Did it change the price of gaari Now tell me, what exactly has your conspiracy theory gotten you?
P.S.- Ibo, ibibio are you not the same?
Now I understand why you're SirWERE - you're indeed a MAD MAN, o demented sir.♦

27 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Now I understand why you're SirWERE - you're indeed a MAD MAN, o demented sir.♦
It's Sunday bro, don't push me

24 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Omotayor123(f): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Wow.. Old age Popularity and Enjoyment! I hope she live more!

4 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Bonapart(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Apc: propaganda party

2 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by BCISLTD: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
angry e never reach to return her money and let her rest ni..

Check out my ride

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser

1 Like

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Unsad(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good for her
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by dearsly(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
This grandma just open doors of blessings for his children and grand children!

#Truth

7 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by damton(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mama, your effort is not futile.

4 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na #1200 wrapper dem buy for her? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Donated 1M at 96.... Some needs to probe someone.

Don't quote me warriors!

...why is the freezer in a cage?

5 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by kayswag100(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
Her ''investment'' has started yielding fruits. lol cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by loomer: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
These ur grammars, people like us wey no go sch, how we wan take understand am

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Innodon(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Ok
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
OK with
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by maxiuc(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oboy see fridge inside cage oooo

1 Like

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thread to give dem wailerz a hot sleepless afternoon hot sleep (if only I knew wateva I jez typed meant, buh wetin consign me? grin ).

Wailerz afa? cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Dottore: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Good investment for a great granny. Her children will reap it
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by wasco24: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by agarawu23(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Okestra01(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
h
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
smiley
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by zebebe: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
ah, is good for her. such a person should not be forgotten when the going is going good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.