Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,668 members, 7,840,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? (14151 Views)

How Much Have U Won From Football Betting? / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won / Telecoms Promos: Have You Ever Won A Prize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by purpinkx(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won a Generator in Phcn .. Pay and win 2025 ! grin
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by motab(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Won 20,000 naira in the 2010 coca cola promo. Got the cash through GTB Bank. Used it for my project work then.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by mkoabiola: 12:19am On Dec 17, 2013
I won a daewoo racer.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,
Please don't make the mistake of subscribing in the GLO "text4millions" promo.It is a huge scam.I know of someone who wasted 150000naira(one hundred and fifty thousands naira!) for this rubbish last year and he did not win a kobo.This man have over 20thousand points and glo did not even give him 5naira.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by valencia25(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Just like what Konga did recently.... Anyone got his/her order?
https://www.nairaland.com/1550552/konga-cancelled-order-10days-after
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by calebfrancis: 1:14am On Dec 17, 2013
moscobabs: YES!!! I won key holder from STAR promo in Asotym bar in Benin City...2010,Pen from HARP promo at 411 bar in Ibadan (2012),Pen again from the same STAR promo at Winas bar Warri (2012)and just last friday I won headphone from STAR promo at Sidos Bar in lagos
beer go finish u
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by ymb6374(m): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2013
Dedewizzy: [size=14pt]have actually seen someone that won a car in a glo promo.. My Bursar precisely back then in the school where i served.
...so when i asked him why all the glo label all over his car, he now narrated how it happened. he was surprised to receive a call from Glo telling him to come & pick up his gift! he was surprised at first and lo and behold he is a proud owner of a car now.
he also said he ain't gona spay off the label anytime soon too.[/size]lest i forget; a very good friend of mine has equally won an etisalat phone(d one of 5000naira) he received a text from them and went to one of their office with the message received to redeem the gift.
hey........... glo knw ur bursar dats y he won
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by mitchyy(f): 5:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Yes yes! Stanbic IBTC's Spot the difference competition - 100k
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by seunspice(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Not all these promos are real and not all of them are fake. I won N2 million from Zain in April 2010, i was the first winner of their "wake up a millionaire' promo. I got the payment within 2 weeks, after vat and other charges were taken off i was given N1, 890,000. I am even still in contact with fellow winners from the cheque presentation. i remember using 8k to send sms for the promo.
Just shine your eyes though.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2013
Samsung Galaxy = glo
Samsung Galaxy = glo
Samsung Galaxy = glo
Samsung Galaxy = glo
10,000 = firstmonie
iPad mini = firstmonie
5,000 = buggati records
5,000 = buggati records
Acer tab = konga
BBQ5 = mtn nextapps
iPad 2 = mtn karaoke
5,000 = stanbicIBTC
etc...twitter @GboruM
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2013
moscobabs: YES!!! I won key holder from STAR promo in Asotym bar in Benin City...2010,Pen from HARP promo at 411 bar in Ibadan (2012),Pen again from the same STAR promo at Winas bar Warri (2012)and just last friday I won headphone from STAR promo at Sidos Bar in lagos
bro na the whole bars when dey Nigeria u dey patronize ??!
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Akposy(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2013
2010- I won 50 from coca cola open happiness promo
2013- I won a very big head phone from star

And lots of free drinks and recharge card from guiness
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Oludrex(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2013
longjohnsilver: I don see two people for my sch win etisalat kia picanto before o...and they are still cruising the car...#soft buh I believe that only transparent (wey u see wit ur korokoro eyes) promos are real...not the one dey do on tv...wey don do arrangee for

Liar Oshi.. Niccur don sell hin picanto
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by raiszy2k(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2013
are you a bar man? just asking

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by longjohnsilver: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2013
Oludrex:

Liar Oshi.. Niccur don sell hin picanto
Ow u go sell picanto wey b say u gaz use for one year...shebi na last july d guy win am..e neva reach 6months sef
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by simongonner: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
I have seen someone that won a car from Glo and Etisalat...live,asin korokoro...
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by packman: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
vanguard1:
Can't you respect yourself and stop disgracing your ancestors on Nairaland. Make me a mod seun and I will sanitize Nairaland In one week.

[size=20pt]YOUR ANCESTORS MR....

BLACK SHEEP

YOU WOULD HATE ME

FOR THIS RUBBISH YOU SAID

BET ME

ANIMAL IN FORM OF HUMAN[/size]
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by suco50(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
l remember a scenario that occured after the release of Gongo Aso album by 9ice on 3rd June 2008 where 9ice as well as Terry G were in Prime time Africa Studios of Raypower 100.5 fm, Alagbado, Lagos to promote their albums. Baba Keke & D1 asked audience 3 questions. I called the station and was the 1st person to answer all 3 questions correctly, so I was asked to come to the station to claim my prize. On getting there on the day I was asked to come, I was handed a BIC ruff-sack as my prize but that wasn't the big deal; the big deal was the long period of time I spent before being allowed to see them (Keke & D1) at their studio and the manner at which D1 handed the prize to me after finally getting to them. He made me feel like I'm a pest and I thought perhaps I shouldn't have gone to claim the prize. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Tmonex: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
seunspice: Not all these promos are real and not all of them are fake. I won N2 million from Zain in April 2010, i was the first winner of their "wake up a millionaire' promo. I got the payment within 2 weeks, after vat and other charges were taken off i was given N1, 890,000. I am even still in contact with fellow winners from the cheque presentation. i remember using 8k to send sms for the promo.
Just shine your eyes though.
Na true sha but...i was present at d etisalat show where an 100level student won a car jst by buying a line..e dey happen bt na fate sha,we can and should nt fight it jst happens when u dont expect
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by SOREB: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2013

Oga u be drinker o
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by davades(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
I knw someone who won d coca cola 1million and another Mtn Hyundai....I saw the car with ma 2 korokoro eyes
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by sammer4life(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
During the just concluded Gulder Ultimate Search Fan's Edition, I won two Samsung Galaxy S, a DSTV walka and a gift pack ( polo, cap, cufflink and a DVD )......
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by derock533: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
A friend of mine once filled in as a fake winner in one of the promos organized by a company in Nigeria.He was arranged to have won the grand prize, but was letter settled with cash as agreed by both parties.It was just a deal and he played his part.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by lordfalcao(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
damoskiy: Okay...I won a mobile phone from indomie 2 years ago. My dad won 100k frm star last year,he won a travelling bag from airtel 2 weeks ago, my sis won 20k frm mtn last year.
e remain your mama mk una complete
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by ShyDare(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
People do win promos in Nigeria even though some of these promos are scams. I have seen a couple of people who have won, from cars to cash, the problem wit these coys running promo is that they give few people prizes compared to the stupendous profit they make. Imagine 1 person winning 1m when the 1m would have being given to 20 people, 50 k each. People do win, is just luck, some one can send 1 sms and win an sms trivia game whereas another person can send 2000 smses and not win even a t shirt.

When you want to play any promo, read the terms and conditions very well, that could be the difference between not winning and winning. Promos are winnable, not all are scams.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Ferrari1014kip: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
DRUNKARD MIGHTY ! I greet ur govt ooh!
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by bighorlus(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Free drink and a pen from Guinness stout. smiley grin
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by bighorlus(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
[ Reallly you mean he got licky twice. Hmmm
davades: I knw someone who won d coca cola 1million and another Mtn Hyundai....I saw the car with ma 2 korokoro eyes
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by vanguard1(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2013
packman:

[size=20pt]YOUR ANCESTORS MR....

BLACK SHEEP

YOU WOULD HATE ME

FOR THIS RUBBISH YOU SAID

BET ME

ANIMAL IN FORM OF HUMAN[/size]
Thank you
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by mbulela: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2013
I hear MTN are doing a prize presentation for this their cash smash promo on Friday and given away a few of the houses. Any known winners here?
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by yesboss20(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Well, as the saying goes: no be evrytin wey shine naim make sense and one of my personal favourites: cheap things can be very costly.
In light of these, I came close to winning during the Coca-Cola Mega Millions promo but as we all know, nearly no dey kill mosquito!
My actual winnings came from the house of God, where I didn't really expect. I won 5kg bag of rice Christmas eve 2011, won airtime and an inspirational book all in the same Church! Na God oh: no hand/leg dey dia. Thanks to Him!
I know of legit winners in those 7up promos of years past and airtime winners. Daz all.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Promonigeria: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
nice. i won cartons of milo from nestle in 1995.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid / FBN Capital MD, Osaze Osifo Is Dead / FCT Admin Evicts Obaigbena From Thisday Dome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.