Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? (14298 Views)

How Much Have U Won From Football Betting? / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won / Telecoms Promos: Have You Ever Won A Prize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by IamDebola: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by ebukabanky(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
E tire mi self hv wonder abt dat bfor,scammers dem all b.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
make all of una sit down there.in 2007,i won the three biggest prizes in a promo.all thanks to an insider who hired me,and as an average nigerian,i accepted and we both shared the booty.make una no blame me o,the deal was too good to ignore.TRUE STORY!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by freecharles(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
I've seen two people won a picanto car each by etisalat in oau
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Patdedon(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won rechargeable light and fan in Indomie promo in october 2012, they called me and asked for my address (3x). They also told me to keep the wrap with the winning coupon. Till today I've not received my gift

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Eneze1(f): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won a wristwatch from coca-cola in 2006
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by 3ace(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
I have never been tempted to participate in their promos; especially those useless telecommunication companies.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by chiefololade: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
Someone won a car from etisalat in my school October this year... others won bb and laptops
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by taiocol: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
guiness beer... 3k recharge card
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
I once won a mobile phone from Flair Nigeria online monthly quiz. Nokia 5330 Dtsv mobile to be precise. That was in May 2013
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by onyxo76(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
win ke? wetin you wan win? you think all those promo's are real? i wish there was a way to stop all these nonsense texts from mtn telling me that my number has been selected for 2 million naira prize that i should send sms costing me 100 naira, abeg hunger never waya me reach that level...
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by homesteady(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
My Mom won Nokia N97 from airtel when it newly came out!
I've won free drinks from 7up!
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by onyxo76(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2013
freecharles: I've seen two people won a picanto car each by etisalat in oau
yeah, very correct but those boyz dey struggle to maintain the car o, sometimes i think they have converted the picanto to kabu kabu , the car dey always dey full with peeps, besides its looking so rugged now!
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Miner13: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
I have heard of students winning etisalat picanto cars and other gifts. But for mtn and glo, i think nigeria should award them the best scammer of the year angry
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Meegan: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
My family friend won a trip overseas(I don forget the country) through one MTN promo but them no gree give am visa.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by trendystuf(f): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yes I Have

Win great prices and gifts this season of love, its the comment and win promo on this blog: http://trendysturvs..com
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Kollykon: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello all,
though there are more propaganda dan reality in all these "AWUF" promo, but however, i have witnessed/benefitted from MTN WWTBAM of N20,000 and N200,000.
Regards.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Miner13: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
onyxo76: yeah, very correct but those boyz dey struggle to maintain the car o, sometimes i think they have converted the picanto to kabu kabu , the car dey always dey full with peeps, besides its looking so rugged now!

either kabukabu or turoturo, they won it and it is very visible.

Till today we did not know who win mtn aeroplane
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won Curve 4 BB phone in d Etisalat's win BB every hour promo last year January. Went to their Centre in Enugu after d Subsidy Protest to claim it. I bought the card on a sunday night(didn't load it immediately cos I bought it for d 15mb n I have exhausted dat week's 15mb), was seeing a movie on a laptop dat night so wen it got to after 12am in d morning, I loaded it, later slept off. When I woke, I saw a message from etisalat dat I have won
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by geesilver(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
ℓ̊ once won 100 from limca back den in 1999, also won A̶̲̥̅ face cap from guiness
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
Intercontinental bank credited me with over N100, 000 few years back in their Valentine promo. I didn't believe the text not untill the cash was handed over to me in at their otukpo branch in benue state.

Was told they only rewarded some few customers though and wasn't advertised.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
From the days of 7-up's win & Jetta cars till now, I never win nothing.

The max na Glo wey give me 7500 naira recharge card, but that promo benefit everybody because that was 20% of my recharges for the month or something like that..

Thats how I know say I no suppose gamble..

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
etisalat is the most reliable as far as am concerned,although i havent won a thing,but i have a friend who won bb curve 4 fro etisalat before the strike...and a boy won a car when etisalat came to unaab abeokuta...olamide was present on the day...am sure fellow funaabites can testify...we all departed with envious hearts when the promo results where announced
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
This much I know, no one has ever won any MTN promo in the last 5 years. What most consumers do not know is that these Promos are actually Lottos. This was addressed on a Radio Nigeria Network Programme-case of Telecom Network operators. Abi who won the Airplane in 2011? cheesy
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by ayoade2: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Won a Toyota corolla from Union Bank promo in 2011

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by phuckNL: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
freedom@last:
I know someone who won a BMW 3 series from glo. I know him personally, no be "them say".

You should have avoided using "no be them say". I am not doubting you sha but when people say things like "i saw it live" "no be say them say" "i see am with my korokoro eyes", they are usually lieing.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
I know a woman that won airtel millionaire promo, I think 12m. For some reasons I don't understand I couldn't place how the money changed her life.

My elder bro won coca cola radio in the early 90's

A friend won walk man from tura soap...dazz all.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by daughterofzion(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Yes, my bro won a standing fan last year dec during d indomie millionaire's promo and my frnds won dstv walker plus recharge vouchers during d gulder ultimate search fan's edition@ op,some promos r real while some r scam like mtn
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by yetseyi(f): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
About the mtn aeroplane.
Someone shared a testimony in a popular pentecostal during a national program that she won it. Well she said she thought it wz a scam.
Now I dunno if she wz given the aeroplane or the cash equivalent

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by xynerise: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
I am not always lucky in promo like this. I won 11 bottles of Limca/Goldspot. I pick the crown corks for party sha grin
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
actually, not all this things are scam. when it comes to free drinks, biro, wristwatch n all those cheap products, the promo is mostly very real.
but wen its time to win aeroplane, expensive cars n smart phones, I won't even enter for d draw even if its for free

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by mysticgal(f): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Access Bank Disowns Fake News On Cryptocurrency Platform (Bitcoinbank) / Learn How To Earn Over 100k Monthly Doing Snacks Business In Nigeria / How I make my millions and How To Handle Business Start Up/ Business Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.