Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? (14144 Views)

How Much Have U Won From Football Betting? / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won / Telecoms Promos: Have You Ever Won A Prize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by samukiwo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
moscobabs: YES!!! I won key holder from STAR promo in Asotym bar in Benin City...2010,Pen from HARP promo at 411 bar in Ibadan (2012),Pen again from the same STAR promo at Winas bar Warri (2012)and just last friday I won headphone from STAR promo at Sidos Bar in lagos

Kai! You are a BARMAN shocked
moscobabs: YES!!! I won key holder from STAR promo in Asotym bar in Benin City...2010,Pen from HARP promo at 411 bar in Ibadan (2012),Pen again from the same STAR promo at Winas bar Warri (2012)and just last friday I won headphone from STAR promo at Sidos Bar in lagos

Kai! You are a BARMAN
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by iSmalles(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2013

My brother, you were born to open drinks and take records of the quantity of drinks sold...
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by ibrozyconcept(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dedewizzy: [size=14pt]have actually seen someone that won a car in a glo promo.. My Bursar precisely back then in the school where i served.
...so when i asked him why all the glo label all over his car, he now narrated how it happened. he was surprised to receive a call from Glo telling him to come & pick up his gift! he was surprised at first and lo and behold he is a proud owner of a car now.
he also said he ain't gona spay off the label anytime soon too.[/size]lest i forget; a very good friend of mine has equally won an etisalat phone(d one of 5000naira) he received a text from them and went to one of their office with the message received to redeem the gift.

Pls let's be friends
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won Coca-cola face cap 1988
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by vicoloni(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ogbeche77: The only genuine promo I knew back them was Limca, when we won free drinks and wrist watch... Its so transparent..
Today, I'm surprised with the numbers of promo advertised by the day, I'm yet to see anyone who I've a personal relationship with, winning anything..
I've come to conclusion they are all scam... The case of MTN aeroplane promo comes to mind grin grin.

The question to ask is 'where is the lady that won an aero plane sometimes ago'?
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by olobspato: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won a trip to London in Econet's predict and winfor the Nations cup in 1994; na me and the agent share the ticket money cos i never get passport then grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Mannylex(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2013

you like beer die! and you are a confirm shine shine bobo. lol

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by uchlukez(f): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
earlier this year, I won #250,000 from Diamond bank, and I got my money instanta.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by BCJAY(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
My husband won a nokia double sim phone from Etisalat. I also won #500 recharge twice in bournvita promo last year.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Domwiz4all(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Dedewizzy: [size=14pt]have actually seen someone that won a car in a glo promo.. My Bursar precisely back then in the school where i served.
...so when i asked him why all the glo label all over his car, he now narrated how it happened. he was surprised to receive a call from Glo telling him to come & pick up his gift! he was surprised at first and lo and behold he is a proud owner of a car now.
he also said he ain't gona spay off the label anytime soon too.[/size]lest i forget; a very good friend of mine has equally won an etisalat phone(d one of 5000naira) he received a text from them and went to one of their office with the message received to redeem the gift.
Why am i having dis feeling dat u one of Glo staff?
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Rawar: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
i won 500k from diamondbank august last yr
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by morningsta(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
I know a colleague in my office who won Diamond bank salary for life. 100k monthly for 20 years confirmed.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by kariz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2013

DRUNKARD!!! grin

DRUNKARD!!!
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Ibomo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
My direct elder sister won N2.5m in the UBA save and win promo in 2008.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
morningsta: I know a colleague in my office who won Diamond bank salary for life. 100k monthly for 20 years confirmed.
O boy!!! Dis one na Pension oh!!!!!! Though as d years roll by, d value of d 100k will be depreciating

Meanwhile: >>>>>>VOTE YOUR
NAIRALAND MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2013>>>>
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by elewedu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
area_boy1: make all of una sit down there.in 2007,i won the three biggest prizes in a promo.all thanks to an insider who hired me,and as an average nigerian,i accepted and we both shared the booty.make una no blame me o,the deal was too good to ignore.TRUE STORY!
akay pompoooo, i catch you today.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by lankywizar(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
smileyI won a free shopping trip to dubai in may courtesy legend real deal promo.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by vanguard1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]OK THIS IS A VERY GOOD THREAD.......

TIME TO POUR OUT MY ANGER ON GLO AND MTN THIS ARE THE ONES I HAVE ENCOUNTERED

MTN ESPECIALLY ARE VERY UNGRATEFUL FOR ALL THE RECHARGE CARDS AND SUBSCRIPTION I HAVE BEING BUYING YET I HAVE NOT BEING GIVING A FADING BY THEM VERY ANNOYING ONTOP UP OF THAT THEY HAVE TRIED EVERY MEANS POSSSIBLE IN OTHER TO SCAM ME

MTN KEEP SENDING ME TEXT TELLING ME THAT I HAVE BEING SELECTED AMONG THE SPECIAL NUMBERS TO WIN 2,000,000 NAIRA EVERY NIGHT
BUT I HAVE TO SEND A TEXT THAT WOULD CHARGE ME 100 NAIRA THIS STUPID SCAM KEEP PISSING ME OFF I HAVE EVEN CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE TO STOP SENDING ME ALL THIS LOUSY GODFORSAKING SCAM TEXT.... THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE POVERTY RATE IN NIGERIA TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEM SELF ( IMAGINE RECEIVING A TEXT TELLING TELLING YOU THAT YOUR NUMBER WAS JUST SELECTED FOR TONIGHT 2,000,000 NAIRA DRAW ) JUST IMAGINE HOW THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN WOULD BEHAVE HE WOULD TOTALLY FALL FOR THIS SCAM VERY VERY ANNOYING..

NOW OVER TO GLO I REMEMBER HOW GLO EXTORTED CLOSE TO 5000 NAIRA FROM MY DAD'S POCKET VERY VERY PAINFUL IT WAS NOT THAT HE HAD ENOUGH TO SPARE BUT YET HE FELL INTO THEIR TEMPTATION OF (JUST ONE MORE TRIAL AND YOU WOULD WIN) SEND WIN TO 555 AND YOU WOULD BE SELECTED GOD I HAD TO BEG AND EXPLAIN TO MY DAD TO STOP BEFORE HE GOT HIMSELF AND FINALLY STOPPED
ITS VERY DISHEARTENING THAT OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE USING EVERY MEANS POSSIBLE TO EXTORT US VERY PAINFUL

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedNOW TO THE TOPIC I HAVE NEVER WON A KOBO ON ANY PROMOTION ANY AS IN ANY NOT AT ALL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/size]
Can't you respect yourself and stop disgracing your ancestors on Nairaland. Make me a mod seun and I will sanitize Nairaland In one week.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by ikkings(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won lots of airtime from Guiness in 2010, you send a code under the crown cover to 1759 and they send you airtime, I was managing a bar then.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by rchilee: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
A guy from OAU won a car in 2011 courtesy Etisalat campus promo
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Eluala(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
I seriously think these Telcos are more into scam with those promos especially the one that has yellow and white as their color.

I still remember with nostalgia back in the days, 1988 to be precise when I won the OMO regional scholarship from Lever Brothers Nigeria (that used to be their name).

I was in form 2 and the cash price was =N=500 and another =N=500 worth of science equipment for my school then. To put things in perspective, my school fees then was =N=64/term and there was absolutely no other fee demanded by any teacher, so in effect that was my school fees for over 2 years in Emmanuel College Owerri then.

The best part of it was the exposure I got from there. I was invited with my parents to Lever Brothers office in Aba and after the presentation ceremony, NTA was on hand to interview me on the occasion and I did not freeze but expressed myself with much confidence. It was broadcast during 7 pm news.

Next day I made my first banking transaction. I had to go do the queuing stuff, collect tally and when it was my turn presented the cheque and got the cash in return. I was accompanied by my dad because I was barely 13 then but he just stayed at the background and allowed me to handle the interaction with the teller. My life has never been the same since then.

Meanwhile I did not write any exam, just get 3 top flaps of OMO packet and mail it by post office to an address advertised on TV. During the lucky dip, one of my entries was selected.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by 3Dimension: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
this one na brewery #runsAwayBeforeHeBreaksMyheadWithGulderBottle
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by NEROSKY(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
A guy from our near department won an etisalat car in enugu, some won, bb, laptops n 5k phones in mid 2012... For me, I won Richard cards in guiness promo n in late 90's, won lots of free drink n limca promos, that limca back den were so real
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by NEROSKY(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
vanguard1:
Can't you respect yourself and stop disgracing your ancestors on Nairaland. Make me a mod seun and I will sanitize Nairaland In one week.

What's wrong in he's post All dis mtn staff self... You need a cognitive therapy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Jummaima(f): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
My friend once won N1,000,000 from first Bank save and win promo. Some 6 years ago or so.

Me, I never win anything jare.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ogbeche77: The only genuine promo I knew back them was Limca, when we won free drinks and wrist watch... Its so transparent..
Today, I'm surprised with the numbers of promo advertised by the day, I'm yet to see anyone who I've a personal relationship with, winning anything..
I've come to conclusion they are all scam... The case of MTN aeroplane promo comes to mind grin grin.
[size=18pt] I have won a siliverbird ticket from MTN but up till now i have not see anything. They called me with 180 and promised it will be delivered in two weeks,after 3weeks i remind them via mail,they still tell me the same 2weeks stuff.This is when i realized MTN are scammers. Please be warned,don't let this networks deceive you.I would have change my sim but even etislat,glo and airtel are highway robbers.It is better to send your money to me than give it to MTN.gringringrin [/size]
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Daddi: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
most of the winners of these promos(especially the star prize winners) are on arrangee level, then few are real and open to public.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
my neighbour won a Peugeot 206 from econet in those days. The irony was that the man is rich, lives in a mansion and has about 3 cars already before winning the 206.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by beewhy009(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Etisalat KIA picanto, won by a 200L ladokite last year. It was a kinda show sha wt musical artists like Olamide & Terry-G performing. That same day, Laptops nd Blackberries were won. That is kinda open sha. But anything like; text WIN to 555, are all scams. Majority of them r all lies & nt even open at all. I'v bn to a big Supermart(name withheld) in IB where someone who's just lyk a frnd to the owner of SM was taking pictures with TV's and sm others with Gen's & so on and the NTA was filming them, but no promo was going on. Wl just use d advert on TV to lure pple to them.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
Eluala: I seriously think these Telcos are more into scam with those promos especially the one that has yellow and white as their color.

I still remember with nostalgia back in the days, 1988 to be precise when I won the OMO regional scholarship from Lever Brothers Nigeria (that used to be their name).

I was in form 2 and the cash price was =N=500 and another =N=500 worth of science equipment for my school then. To put things in perspective, my school fees then was =N=64/term and there was absolutely no other fee demanded by any teacher, so in effect that was my school fees for over 2 years in Emmanuel College Owerri then.

The best part of it was the exposure I got from there. I was invited with my parents to Lever Brothers office in Aba and after the presentation ceremony, NTA was on hand to interview me on the occasion and I did not freeze but expressed myself with much confidence. It was broadcast during 7 pm news.

Next day I made my first banking transaction. I had to go do the queuing stuff, collect tally and when it was my turn presented the cheque and got the cash in return. I was accompanied by my dad because I was barely 13 then but he just stayed at the background and allowed me to handle the interaction with the teller. My life has never been the same since then.

Meanwhile I did not write any exam, just get 3 top flaps of OMO packet and mail it by post office to an address advertised on TV. During the lucky dip, one of my entries was selected.
In that OMO promotions of sending flaps, I won 2 school bags. Being a late comer, I was always spotted out by the senior students/teachers/principal for punishment because the OMO bag advertise me badly. It was unique, shinny blue with the bold omo lettering on it. No matter how I plan my escape from the expansive school environment, I will always be fetched from my class for punishment...I was known with the soubriquet:"omo boy".

I also won 2 transistor radios courtesy of omo, 100 naira, 75 naira for Pepsi fiddle diddle promotion, a T-shirt from pears oil, lux soap, I also got a prize from vaseline etc.

Though I was a kid then, I devote my time entering all the brand promotions for prizes.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by kayboy4y(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by claremont(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won 2 small bottles of Guinness stout back in the late 90's when I was in uni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Endorses SSS Raid On Currency traders / Elections Postponement And Its Economic Implications / 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.