Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? (939 Views)

ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially / 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by xynerise: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
My son, daddy has made a lot of mistakes. Learn from it and do what is right. Life is two-sided; positive and negative side of life. Don't give up living when the negative side shows up. Face reality and strive to survive

Facing reality does not imply giving up living, rather it means living life in another perspective.

Goodluck son cool
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
Always listen to good advice from your elders, and when you feel lonely there is always a God to talk to.
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by 4tunebest(f): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
In all you do, fear God
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
In this world, you are on your own smiley
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
dont join nairaland wen u grow up

1 Like

Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Do not go to school without ironing your uniform
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by eyenCalabar(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
I'll just say to him, Son, in this life never stop learning. The greatest asset of a man is his mentality and a good mentality comes through knowledge. Acquire it as much as you can. It'll build a defence around you.

There is a Deity called God, get to know Him and let Him occupy you completely. He'll do you good. But if you don't, another deity called Satan would occupy you automatically without your permission but he'll do you real bad. You can't stay without one of them with you. Understand that your life is in your own hands now.
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by UjSizzle(f): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Fear God.
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by weazley(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2013
My son, never bring a unilag girl to my house as ur future wife,i may be her aristogrin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by An0nimus: 3:15am On Dec 16, 2013
Love God, Love your neighbour, Love yourself.
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Kanwulia: 3:50am On Dec 16, 2013
BEWARE OF PEDO-PHILES! kiss
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by RoyalRoy(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Never put your hope in any man. Men will fail you.
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by kreamidiva(f): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2013
For boys---- Please ALWAYS treat a woman with RESPECT. NEVER ABUSE A WOMAN!!!
FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

For girls----CHASTITY AND PURITY WITH THE FEAR OF GOD WILL ELEVATE U!!!!
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by zeb04(f): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2013
At a point in life,you would have to make decisions yourself.....wateva you do,don't dissapoint me,yourself and God
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by zeb04(f): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2013
At a point in life,you would have to make decisions yourself.....wateva you do,don't dissapoint me,yourself and God. I've got so much faith in you

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Joel3(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2013
son, first lesson in life is trust no one, not even me your father.
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2013
1.Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and every other thing shall be added to you.
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by xynerise: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2013
lomomike: 1.Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and every other thing shall be added to you.
More like quoting the bible verse grin
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by mysticgal(f): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2013
baby:unlike the saying that says oppourtunity comes but once,its not true,oppourtunity comes everytime,just open your eyes you will see it and make good use of it.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2013
xynerise:
More like quoting the bible verse grin

Yup, I want my children to be better than me in all ramification, making Gods word the standard/yardstick for their life is the way to go! wink
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by luvablesam(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2013
Always be identified with good....shun evil
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by debola23(f): 3:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Advice to my daughter. Stop being a picky eater. Eat the nutritious food that mummy makes for you. It is always a heavy fight that takes all her energy when its feeding time.
Re: If You Could Offer A Baby Only One Piece Of Advice, What Could It Be? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
son never trust a girl

(1) (Reply)

Below 3 Or Above 3: How Many Kids Should A Couple Have? / Opinion: How Honest Can You Be When It Comes To Money? / You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.