Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Parents Make Vows To Raise Good Children, Participants Comment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Make Vows To Raise Good Children, Participants Comment (568 Views)

The 4 Worst Mistakes Good Parents Make / Funny And Cute Wedding Vows / Our Parents Make Mistakes Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents Make Vows To Raise Good Children, Participants Comment by femikings(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2013
AKURE DETERMINED PARENTS FORUM PARTICIPANTS COMMENT
By tfk | December 16, 2013
0 Comment
By Titilayo Femi Kings
DETERMINED PARENTS FORUM YESTERDAY WAS JUST AWESOME,WE GIVE ALL THANKS TO GOD.
COMMENTS
Pastor Kayode Oluwafemi J.
This programme was an eye-opening for young parents to their responsibilities. Please let this program hold every month or two months if possible.

Mrs Kayode.
It is a good event which I think should be done often and sponsored. People participating should also take note of those things discussed and correct issues affecting them and thereby having a great generation coming up.

Mrs T.A Akadri
The programme is educative and informative.

Babalola O. Jebo
The programme was wonderful, interesting and glorious.

Babalola olubunmi
This is a very interesting programme. My prayer is that God would sustain this program, All what this programme needs, God would provide for you

Anonymous
Wow! This is an interesting programme, in-fact i am blessed and not only that, this programme has given me a kind of orientation that I do not have before on parenting. May God bless the brain behind this programme and help him to effect a change in our society in Jesus name.

Nwabueze Kelvin
This has been a great event which has really educated me in all areas on parenting. I hope and wish it will continue. I will also advise that it goes more publicly so that more parents could be aware of some hidden mistakes which are been made.

Onyekamamkea Petra Miracle
The words were awesome, it was a great one and I do hope it continues not just the united few parents but the world at large. Nice organization, nice management of time. In all it is a great and memorable outreach. Hope to see more of this program.

Ifayefunmi Tosin
The programme is so wonderful, informative and an eye opener for me as a young parent.

Fayefunmi Folaranmi
In-fact, I have been attending programmes in the past which were interesting, but this is very different, it is educative, informative and enlightening. Kudos
Ogbobeta Abiola
It was good, we should be meeting often.

Ogbobeta Charles A.N
Good, I am highly impressed.

Mr Olumuyiwa Timehin & family
Wow! Wow! Wow! My expression as I feel it is encouraging and also the most interesting event. Please keep it up and keep us updated, as you use your talents and gifts to enlighten parents across borders. My family and I will always endeavor to be a part of “parenting forum” Thanks.

Mr. Adeduro
It is a forum to share and learn facts about parenting.

Mrs. Adeduro
I would subscribe to more of this kind of programme.

Patrick Emmanuela
It was wonderful, I learnt a lot though I am single and not married, yet I wish this program will always continue because I am determined to be a good and caring parent.

Oko Nkgruka M.
It was a great event. I have learnt to be a good parent. Please more programmes should be organized like this once in a month.
David Immanuel & family
To God be the glory. It was successful and also proffered solutions to problems in homes.

Loveth
The programme is fun-filled, but mostly inspiring, am so inspired to be in a programme like this which teaches me as an intending couple, how to inform my husband about me being pregnant and coping with children.

Olabimpe joy
The event, I believe is the spoken word of God coming to pass. Light has been emitted into my spirit. I expect and hope that this event continues weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly.

Mrs. Olutimehin Tolulope
The programme is interesting, I want more of it.

Ogedengbe Olusegun
I appreciate this programme, it makes me feel at the top of life concerning family affairs. It is a good gesture for this programme to continue for the good purpose you King Femi organized it for. May God grease your elbow with more knowledge, understanding and wisdom of God in your plan for the children of today and the parents to be. Thank you and may God bless you.

Adedara Olakunle Paul
The event is inspiring, nice and very pleasant for both intending and existing parents. I can’t wait to be here again, even inviting another family.

Michael Ogundele
It is a great beginning. I love the excitement and openness. May God help us to bring up the next generation.
Interaction was good, very interactive. Keep this up, it was fun. Bridging the gap was good, helping our banker friend was good. Stanley’s cd was great and also a great appetizer.

Mrs. Ogunleye i love this programme so much, that I want this to continue to come up.

Mr. Ogunleye Olumide
it was very nice and also interesting, I wish to be part of this glorious ministry. It really introduced myself to me, I pray that the good lord that has started with you will continue his work in this ministry.

NEXT EDITION HOLDS JAN 19TH AT SOLTON HOTELS IJAPO BY 4PM,
JUST SEND UR “FAMILY NAME” AND “ATTENDING JAN” TO 07034489898

THEN REGISTER ONLINE AT www.parentalbreakthrough.com/determined

(1) (Reply)

The Pencil In You / Pleas / Would You Let Someone Who Beats His Sisters Marry Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.