Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! (2474 Views)

Jona Must Go (pics) / Now I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Stock The New #JONA Must GO / Jona Must Repeat Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Nuzo1(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2013
Can you imagine one silly boy asking a silly question in the other thread? He was asking who is afraid of Jonathan.

Why wouldn't I be? angry

Can you imagine your oil wells being legitimately resigned to another person after after about 40 years of drilling? An oil well you've been making from $3-12million per month for over 40 years even tho you don't know the zone these wells are in? angry

Can you imagine a nobody from one remote village in South south of all zones occupying and giving orders from Aso rock? It hurts my ego as a guy from a major ethnic group in Nigeria. angry

How do you feel when a little poor kid living in a batcha with his parents suddenly turns up to own a castle in front of your rented flat? Won't you hate him? angry

How do feel when as a very popular 1st class student in school end up working for a 3rd class student in his company? angry

How do you feel when a boy serves you for over 7 years in your shop at ochanja market, but on the 8 year when you are suppose to settle him for helping your biz grow, you accuse him of stealing and sack him without a dime. And a year later, this silly boy opens shop in the same line with you and has all the customers thronging to his shop?

Won't you want him out of that line by labeling him an armed robber? angry

How do you feel when one silly deputy governor who bows and scrapes for you as a governor, former president and top shot for years....all of a sudden shows up as your president and expects you as a typical African man to be taking orders from him? angry

Finally, can you imagine how this slow poison would bundle a lot of my corrupt uncles into kirikiri should he be allowed to contest and eventually win?

I know it will almost be impossible to impeach the slow man, so all we have now is to use the campaign of calumny to reduce his popularity in Nigeria.

So guys, bring in any propaganda. It doesn't matter if it's true or false...we will push it to front page, other media houses and eventually to the streets of naija.

Retardeen has to go! angry

8 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by saintneo(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2013
nice.
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by braine(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2013
I hope more people would wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by omanzo02: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2013
The op is high on sewage water lol.
grin grin grin
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Jman06(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Op i understand your sarcasm...lol
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by phantom(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2013
a good dose of sarcasm to start my day!
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Osisie(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2013
This post tells of frustration. The Op can match to Aso rock na, wetin u dey wait for?
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by gondie: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Yes, he has to go for Obj to complete his third term.
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Olugbenger(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2013
Op undecided
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by jamace(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2013
braine: I hope more people would wake up and smell the coffee.
You can not even comprehend a joke, eh? grin grin
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Nuzo1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Osisie: This post tells of frustration. The Op can match to Aso rock na, wetin u dey wait for?

Wouldn't you be frustrated if you were in my shoes? I mean, haven't you been in any of those situations I mentioned? angry

Well, I will assume you are a lady...so I will give you an illustration you can relate to:

Have you ever been in a position where you laughed at ugly girls for not being able to hook up with rich and handsome dudes when you girls were younger.
I mean as a beautiful girl, you had all the men's attention. But fast forward to 2013, the ugly lady is happily married with kids while at the age of 32, all the attention you get are from married Alhajis in their 60s. angry

Now, deep down in you....wont you be jealous of that ugly friend even up to the extent of wishing that something horrible happens to her marriage or family? Why should an ugly girl get a better hubby before your beautiful self?

Now you know how it feels. Yeye! grin angry

2 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by PointB: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Op,
I feel your 'pain'. It certainly not acceptable for that boy without shoes, who trekked miles to school probably on empty stomach to rule over those of us who had assorted shoes to match our various clothings with the privilege of been dropped at school in air conditioned cars driven by our parents' chauffeurs. Op, he must not only go, but go back to his canoe and life of a fisher man. We couldnt care less if he had good water to fish or not. He must simply go - Now! We are the one destined to rule, never him. He's an aberration. Look at his hat and demeanour, we smile better and wear better caps. Throw the dirts fellow, pass judgment, it doesn't have to be factual, but since it's him it's plausible. He must go!

My name is 'born to rule'. I approve this message!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by awodman: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
I agree totally..this "shoeless" man must go...

Where was he when we formed NADECO and fought Abacha?...Did he know of our struggle during June 12?...Does the "brat" know we spent time in prison and some even went on exile just to give birth to this democracy?.....

This Otuoke boy who wears the "creek jersey" must go angry

3 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Onlytruth(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
hehehe. Some people didn't catch the OPs sarcasm. lol

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by plendil: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
OP your noise is unnecessary. If our dear GEJ should just do the needful and tackle corruption, most of the issues won't arise.
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by missdebs(f): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
na evrythn b jona?....take t easy na
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by yarodin: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2013
Hehe, kai kai kai, we get plenty mumu people for dis thread. Can't you dunce see the OP is been sarcastic?
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by SQURA(f): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2013
yarodin: Hehe, kai kai kai, we get plenty mumu people for dis thread. Can't you dunce see the OP is been sarcastic?
You are also a mugu for thinking everyone reasons like you. The op sarcasm is at best a futile and useless attempt because many people wont bother to note the underlying meanings, just look at the title and say 'i said it, jonathan must go'. The op failed because many of us here dont really use sarcasm to speak the truth, be plain and stop fooling around. does the op even know how many minds he has made to start reasoning that Jona must go? just with the topic title? Many dont even bother reading the rubbish he wrote.
But what will OBJ gain from telling Jona to sit up? Is he jealous of him or what? The OP is a jester.
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by yarodin: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2013
SQURA:
You are also a mugu for thinking everyone reasons like you. The op sarcasm is at best a futile and useless attempt because many people wont bother to note the underlying meanings, just look at the title and say 'i said it, jonathan must go'. The op failed because many of us here dont really use sarcasm to speak the truth, be plain and stop fooling around. does the op even know how many minds he has made to start reasoning that Jona must go? just with the topic title? Many dont even bother reading the rubbish he wrote.
But what will OBJ gain from telling Jona to sit up? Is he jealous of him or what? The OP is a jester.

Haba it is not that serious ooooooooh, the OP was just trying to be creative in his view of why OBJ and co are hating on Jonathan. It is not serious so loosen up and relax jare.

2 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by DisGuy: 1:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Finally, can you imagine how this slow poison would bundle a lot of my corrupt uncles into kirikiri should he be allowed to contest and eventually win?

gibberish... 5-6years on the seat and not a single 'uncle' in detention talk less of kirikiri, abeg look for another tory!

Abeg how the environment for the riverine area, flaring and spillage don stop? cos as our uncle we expected that to be top priority but e be like say every chief don relocate go aboki land go develop am
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Kai! GEJ till 2106! cheesy gringringringringringrin tongue

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Nuzo1(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2013
yarodin:

Haba it is not that serious ooooooooh, the OP was just trying to be creative in his view of why OBJ and co are hating on Jonathan. It is not serious so loosen up and relax jare.

Please pay no attention to any paid political jobber (PDP or APC) here as you enjoy yourself. Cos all they think are 3 things:

1. One must keep a stern face as Abacha when in political section. Thereby do or die.

2. One must be filled with hatred and bitterness every now and then.

3. Or maybe, my second post just captured her situation as a woman.
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Bump!
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by egift(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nice. Nigerians will vote our the Zoologist. If we don't misrule and corruption will be legitimatized in our system.

I mean how can stealing not be Corruption?
Re: I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go! by aboto49(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nice write up

(1) (Reply)

CLEARED: Presidency’s Debt Mgt Office Gives Osun Clean Bill Of Health / Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! / What Type Of Economic System Is Best Suitable For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.